exdollofficial.com

I was going to hit the order button...

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: I was going to hit the order button...

Post by Rick_Deckard »

FlashGordoll wrote:
jiayi wrote:Just ordered two new style inserts for my soon to be delivered adopted DS 168 from DS. I'll post the results.
:thumbs_up:
There's plenty of nice soft onaholes available that are about the same size as the DS inserts. :wink: Just in case!

I just got a delivery of 6 different onaholes from Kanojo Toys, haven't tried any yet but they all feel great and they are all about the right size. :) Probably many more available that would fit and work well if you can find them. :idea:
Dees Man suggested the "Marriage Holes" of a very famous Japanese dolls manufacturer as very good replacement
for DS inserts in both fit and feel. So, in case, this is one more available and already tested option...
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Well, the fact that one should resolve to use inserts made by other manufacturers to be able to enjoy the doll is not exactly a good sign though.
Hope the producer read this statement.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

raulwie wrote:
Rick_Deckard wrote: Well, the fact that one should resolve to use inserts made by other manufacturers to be able to enjoy the doll is not exactly a good sign though.
Hope the producer read this statement.
;-) I'm very sure they will be and, just as work has been going on quietly in the background with their website www.dsdoll.us, one never knows what might be going on behind the scenes.

The reality is that for pure sex, instead of having to take a doll out to dinner and whatever else to get her in the mood, to get a doll in the mood in winter you have to heat her up, and massage with talc and then as she can't tell you what position she likes to be in, you have to think for her as well as you . . . So sex is WONDERFUL when it happens. But as in real life with a partner who's a real person, what you do together becomes more important than mere sex. And it's then that so many of us enjoy photography of our dolls as real people, posing them and them doing things . . . and this is really the particular fun of a doll that can be posed.

In this regard, as long as inserts exist for whatever purposes, the skeleton of the DS dolls that enables everything else to happen is rather good . . . and the realism often extraordinary.

Warm greetings

Harem

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Post by FlashGordoll »

DS should buy one of these: http://www.kanojotoys.com/bungee-shake-p-2108.html for $14 and test for themselves what they should be aiming for with regards to producing a new insert.

Seriously they are about the same size. . . it fits my SA doll so I believe it will fit a DS doll as well. The only one out of the 6 onaholes I've tested so far but oh boy it was good! Super soft, stretchy and feels very durable. 8) Now that's what the DS insert should be like instead of using silicone almost as hard as a car tyre!
She aint heavy, she's just rubber

Click the relevant thumbnail photos below to view the separate galleries for:
Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

patbutter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by patbutter »

FlashGordoll wrote:DS should buy one of these: http://www.kanojotoys.com/bungee-shake-p-2108.html for $14 and test for themselves what they should be aiming for with regards to producing a new insert.

Seriously they are about the same size. . . it fits my SA doll so I believe it will fit a DS doll as well. The only one out of the 6 onaholes I've tested so far but oh boy it was good! Super soft, stretchy and feels very durable. 8) Now that's what the DS insert should be like instead of using silicone almost as hard as a car tyre!
Flash -

I'd love to see a report on your experiences with all of the onaholes

Thanks, PB

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

G'day all,

I had missed the posts that were written after mine back in November and as my name was mentioned a few times, I thought I would add a couple of things.

First, yes Dee is 4W S+ and her inserts have been the best of the 3 dolls I have. Luckily for me she was the first to be with me. Had I got the DS first, I think I would have been very disappointed when trying to show her my love. Switched for the 4W insert and it was magic. That said, the new silicone insert DS now have looks much softer than what I have seen going on the pics posted on TDF.

Now as far as the rest of the doll? I think the DS-Doll is a work of art. The new silicone would just make it better. For the price I paid for her, I don't think a few extra dollars for a different insert is ....well.....it's a no brainer. No different to putting upgrade parts on a car or computer to make a good thing better.

Most of what I wrote is really to say how good I think DS really are, but I think the OP originally said he wanted one for cuddling, not photos or sex, so my words probably won't help him. But it might help someone who wants a beautiful photo model

Dees Man

ZanderJ
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ZanderJ »

Hi =D
I've read all your opinions and i'm a bit puzzled...
I'm about to purchase a DS next month, no matter what, i think, probably 168+, but this softness "issue" intrigue me a bit.

How can you compare her softness to a girl shaped the same way ? From what i understand, it doesn't feel the same way on different parts of the doll's body. A human body is not soft as hell everywhere, especially a skinny/athletic body like the 168+...

I'm lookin for something somewhat realistic, and i don't really care if she's not the softest, just need her to feel good enough. They already have that awesome look, and for me it's a great factor in the overall feeling.
Well, does DS really feel so bad (not talking about the insert as it can be changed, and is only a small part of these peace of art), or is it just a matter of comparison between other brand and material, and they on fact feel sufficiently good in term of sensation?

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

ZanderJ wrote:Hi =D
I've read all your opinions and i'm a bit puzzled...
I'm about to purchase a DS next month, no matter what, i think, probably 168+, but this softness "issue" intrigue me a bit.

How can you compare her softness to a girl shaped the same way ? From what i understand, it doesn't feel the same way on different parts of the doll's body. A human body is not soft as hell everywhere, especially a skinny/athletic body like the 168+...

I'm lookin for something somewhat realistic, and i don't really care if she's not the softest, just need her to feel good enough. They already have that awesome look, and for me it's a great factor in the overall feeling.
Well, does DS really feel so bad (not talking about the insert as it can be changed, and is only a small part of these peace of art), or is it just a matter of comparison between other brand and material, and they on fact feel sufficiently good in term of sensation?
Hi ZanderJ

I don't think you will be disappointed as long as you don't expect them to feel real, but they do come close.

My DS 168+ is only slightly not as soft as my 4W S+ and she just feels different. The 2 silicones are nothing alike and she is last years silicone.(and I am so wanting a new body with the new silicone for my 2nd head)

TPE is much softer, so belly, thighs, lips are amazing. But I've not touched a RG that is that soft around ribs, hips, shoulders or knees unless she is.......I'll say chubby. The figures of most dolls to me means there should be hardness where bone is supposed to be underneath. It's swings and rountabouts, at this stage you can't have both, but like I said, they do come close.

Let's say you stand her leaning against the wall dressed in something sexy. Walk out of the room, turn around and walk back in. You notice her, walk up to her. "Hi, I'm xxx" then let your mind take you on the journey. With one of her arms on your waist and the other over your shoulder behind your head, kiss her as your hands are........well, pretty much all over her. I won't go on, you get the idea.

Dees Man

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

I owned the very first DS ever produced and they were very very soft. They changed the formula to make them more durable and of course, the dolls got firmer but it was not that bad in comparison to other silicone dolls from other manufacturers. Now DS switched again to a new formula, the dolls are just as durable and almost as soft as the first dolls.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Stef wrote:I owned the very first DS ever produced and they were very very soft. They changed the formula to make them more durable and of course, the dolls got firmer but it was not that bad in comparison to other silicone dolls from other manufacturers. Now DS switched again to a new formula, the dolls are just as durable and almost as soft as the first dolls.
Was this Chloé? Or another one before? Chloé is a wonderful balance between softness and durability.

My personal opinion is that laying on top of the 168+, her chest is wonderful but her bones are too near the skin on top of the thighs around the groin to be as comfortable as I'd like.

For that reason, thinking about a new doll in England with the soft silicone, I'm leaning towards a 160.
ZanderJ wrote: Well, does DS really feel so bad (not talking about the insert as it can be changed, and is only a small part of these peace of art), or is it just a matter of comparison between other brand and material, and they on fact feel sufficiently good in term of sensation?
From my experience of Chloé the soft silicone should feel excellent.
Dees Man wrote: TPE is much softer, so belly, thighs, lips are amazing. But I've not touched a RG that is that soft around ribs, hips, shoulders or knees unless she is.......I'll say chubby. The figures of most dolls to me means there should be hardness where bone is supposed to be underneath. It's swings and rountabouts, at this stage you can't have both, but like I said, they do come close.
There is another issue with TPE - they hit the "sex button" but in terms of durability there is no comparison. I have a TPE doll and in minor activity I have damaged her annoyingly. This simply doesn't happen with silicone.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ZanderJ
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ZanderJ »

Dees Man wrote:
TPE is much softer, so belly, thighs, lips are amazing. But I've not touched a RG that is that soft around ribs, hips, shoulders or knees unless she is.......I'll say chubby. The figures of most dolls to me means there should be hardness where bone is supposed to be underneath. It's swings and rountabouts, at this stage you can't have both, but like I said, they do come close.

Dees Man
Thanks for the info, Dees. What you said is just how I represented the things myself, about how TPE and DS would feel, from all i know.
Dees Man wrote:
Let's say you stand her leaning against the wall dressed in something sexy. Walk out of the room, turn around and walk back in. You notice her, walk up to her. "Hi, I'm xxx" then let your mind take you on the journey. With one of her arms on your waist and the other over your shoulder behind your head, kiss her as your hands are........well, pretty much all over her. I won't go on, you get the idea.

Dees Man
Damn! Can't wait to have this angel coming in my room <3 :mrgreen: :oops:
haremlover wrote:
From my experience of Chloé the soft silicone should feel excellent.

haremlover
I think so too. Anyway that's all i hope !
DS look like they are very nice quality dolls, and from what i want and expect, i really dont think i could be disappointed with one of these girls.
They look great, seems to have a very posable skeleton, from all what i saw, and with new silicone, she might surprise my expectations, as i prefer not having them too much high in order to not being too much disapointed.
I prefer having her more durable, since it would be a heartbreak to have this love messed up too much quickly even if i take great care of her. I really want a companion doll, rather than just primarily a sextoy.
I've taken a lot of info, watched what most companies offer, and DS seems the best for me, even compared to more expensive dolls. They're by far the most appealing to me :angel:

Anyway, I understand that everybody has his own desires. I was leaning myself towards a TPE doll, before i've heard about DS and completely changed my mind about what i wanted/needed, since i discovered a doll can be so much more.

INFORMATIONS