exdollofficial.com

Shipping 145cm doll to Australia

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

doll45
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Shipping 145cm doll to Australia

Post by doll45 »

Hi,

I'm interested in buying a 145cm dsdoll but concerned about Australian customs. Has anyone shipped a 145cm dsdoll to Australia? Please share your experience.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Re: Shipping 145cm doll to Australia

Post by Dees Man »

doll45 wrote:Hi,

I'm interested in buying a 145cm dsdoll but concerned about Australian customs. Has anyone shipped a 145cm dsdoll to Australia? Please share your experience.
Hi doll45

I recently had my 168plus delivered down under. You can read about the goings on in my thread here

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 9&start=30

The hassles with customs start on page 3 which is where the link should take you. Most of the info is there so I won't retype it.

I don't think there would be much difference for the smaller doll.

I had a different brand delivered a while ago without any hassle at all. It depends on who is looking at it that day.

If you are planning on doing the paperwork yourself instead of getting a broker, you can PM me for the codes of what you are importing if you are finding it as hard as I did

Dees Man

doll45
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by doll45 »

Thanks for your help. i found a good reputable broker online that charges about $100. They claim to move items through customs in less than 24 hours.

I'm a bit concerned about the following link.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=206&t=57377

Am I taking a risk importing a 145cm dsdoll?

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Although small, the body of the 145cm DS Doll doesn't look like underage, but some of the faces look quite young, so shipping the face separately would be advisable. The small breasted version could be troublesome though.

Best would be to ask DS Doll to see if they had trouble with these dolls.

PS: I've changed the link to a forum thread about the article, please do not discuss the article in this thread.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Doll45...

I am just about to jump through these hoops with my first import Lilith and then again with my Ruby 13...I will let you know how I go but expect simmillar adventures with customs that Dees Man shared in his thread.

I will be sending DM a pm as I have all ready got some handy tips frpm Playtime (give him a PM) and seeing if DM has anything extra that may ease the pain.

cheers and happy shopping...Adam 8)

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

doll45
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by doll45 »

Hi Adam,

I'm considering having the Lilith head shipped with the body and have the sKayla head sent separately just to be on the safe side.

Good luck with your new dolls.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Recently Separated wrote:Hi Doll45...

I am just about to jump through these hoops with my first import Lilith and then again with my Ruby 13...I will let you know how I go but expect simmillar adventures with customs that Dees Man shared in his thread.

I will be sending DM a pm as I have all ready got some handy tips frpm Playtime (give him a PM) and seeing if DM has anything extra that may ease the pain.

cheers and happy shopping...Adam 8)
Hi Adam

I have returned your PM. I hope that info helps.

Hi doll45

I think a broker would be easier if it's a one off thing. The first time is always painful.(pun intended). It's really not that hard to do it yourself once you work out what's required, but $100 isn't much to relieve you of that pain.

Good luck to both of you,
You are in for a real life changing event
DM

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Got it DM..thanks fella...should be OK with Lilith as she is way outside the norm and with her kit on should not raise too many concerns from the wowsers...Emerald may be a bit more tricky but will chat with Brash to see if he can kit her up with some Victorias secrets as a Lingerie model!

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS