exdollofficial.com

DS doll 2 new special doll head [11.28.14]

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

KC12344325
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: DS doll 2 new special doll head [11.28.14]

Post by KC12344325 »

Wow, these are great! I especially Serena. I'm a bit obsessive with youth, but I think their realistic beauty is worth appreciating.

mudpaw
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mudpaw »

This is wonderful news since I'm approaching my 40s and I would like to grow old with a doll and this seems perfect. It may seem strange but it is no stranger than society's obsession with youth. However I am apprehensive about the actual look. I have been fooled by nice photos only to be disappointed with the actual product. Another thing, I wonder if DS will have a new body type to match. It would seem strange to have an older looking face on a younger looking body.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Mudpaw, I think the new 158+ body is a good match to the heads. it´s not the slim supermodel body 168. I´ll post pics when mine is home so watch out and take a close look. :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

mudpaw
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mudpaw »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Mudpaw, I think the new 158+ body is a good match to the heads. it´s not the slim supermodel body 168. I´ll post pics when mine is home so watch out and take a close look. :wink:
Chris
Thanks Chris but promise me no granny panties.

:haha4:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

mudpaw wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Mudpaw, I think the new 158+ body is a good match to the heads. it´s not the slim supermodel body 168. I´ll post pics when mine is home so watch out and take a close look. :wink:
Chris
Thanks Chris but promise me no granny panties.

:haha4:
Don´t worry, sexy lingerie, hot stay ups and high heels is the way they´ll be clad. :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

This is up my alley! Always loved older gals. Plus, i can always switch my dolls head so she can age with me.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

INFORMATIONS