exdollofficial.com

Waiting for Laurence and Emanuelle

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Waiting for Laurence and Emanuelle

Post by brigittes hubbie »

FlashGordoll wrote:A big congrats Chris! :D Everything has been busy for me lately, so glad I caught this memorable occasion just in time!

Pics look great, I can't wait to see the doll in some clothes. . . not too many though!

Really glad to hear the insert softness has improved a great deal, the one I bought a few months ago was far too hard to be usable, it really needed them to take note and improve and by the sounds of it they have done. :thumbs_up:

Well. . . I hope your already getting to know your new lady and having a great time with her! :wink:

All the best, Flash.

Hi Flash, thank you, yes, you have been very busy as we all can tell, rescueing russian pricesses and fighting through talc powder deserts. :mrgreen: I´ll do some more shoots in the upcoming weeks, and get acusstomed to the softness of the insert. :wink:

Orbital111 wrote:Congrats Chris! It looks like a lot of fun stuff came in this package. It's so great that you get two heads. They both look really great & I can't wait to see more. :D
Hi orbital, yes, there was a whole lot of stuff in the box, and it´s been even 3 heads, with Mademoiselle Fabienne, the Nanase head.
LaDollyVita wrote:Chris - Thanks for sharing your impressions and walking us through the uncrating. I'm really so excited for you! I hadn't really considered the softer silicone mix might have implications for standing photos, but I assume a little care goes a long way and standing is not compromised. I'm looking forward to whatever comes next in your journey. All the initial photos are appreciated! :-)
Hi LDV, thank you, I´m still amazed that she was able to stand at ease on her own, I´ll order some ballerinas and a doll stand though as I don´t want to risk any damages. I´m sure they´ll appreciate the extra care. :whistle:
dustknight wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:EmLaFa, :haha4: I like that. Yes, the softer silicone has it´s disadvantages for sure. I´ll be axtra careful having her stand on her softer feet. 8O Otherwise it´s amazing. I did take a few pics and opened threads for all three of them in the DS section. Enjoy, and thank you!
Chris
PS: Yes, Bruno was amazing, and I´m very happy to have ordered them from DS Dolls France- that way they turned out to be french as Brigitte and Martine. :haha4:
Hey brigittes hubbie, congratulations on getting the new and improved soft silicone skin! :thumbs_up:

I'm wondering if all the new orders (not sure if you know) will have the new soft silicone? However, it seems that it would be good if DS Dolls made the feet of the new dolls with the older silicone solution mix.

Also, what is the difference beween DS Dolls (dsdoll.us) and DS Dolls France?
Hi dustknight, thank you, I´m pretty sure they´ll produce all the dolls with the new silicone in the future. I guess two different silicone mixes aren´t easy, although Brigitte, my Mechadoll, produced in France, has a harder silicone for the hands and feet. DS Dolls France is the official vendor of DS Dolls for the european market. :D
Nova-I wrote:Wow! Congratulations Chris. She looks amazing! I'm glad she made it home safe and sound. I'm terribly sorry to hear that you ended up hurting yourself while transporting her into your flat. I am quite re-leaved that your injury was only minor and didn't hamper your unboxing day. And wow! What a pleasant surprise it must have been for you. To be one of the first recipients of DS' new soft silicone blend. Again congratulations! Happy honeymoon!

Nova
Hi Nova, the injury is pretty minor indeed, I guess there won´t be anything to see in one or two days. If a small scar stays it´ll remind me forever at their coming home day. :mrgreen: They are amazing. Thank you.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

hey brigittes hubbie, thanks for your response. I am thinking (and really hoping) of getting a DS Doll this year, and it would be great knowing that it'll now come with the new mixture.

And yeah, I know, it is probably hard getting both mixtures together for the feet and the rest of the body. I know that DS Dolls and the manufacturers are working a lot into designing these... so far they are great! Even as a newbie, and seeing their products, I am amazed by them.

And thanks again for your really helpful input!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi dustknight, just my pleasure to help. I´m pretty sure DS Dolls will switch completely to the new silicone formula, so if you´ll order in a few months you´ll get a doll with the new silicone formula for sure.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS