exdollofficial.com

Waiting for Laurence and Emanuelle

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Waiting for Laurence and Emanuelle

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Great pics and congratulations !!! :glou:

With the brand new super soft skin and insert, united with the already acclaimed sculpt quality
and skeleton posability, looks like right now DS is definitely THE Doll... :thumbs_up:
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

DSDOLL France
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DSDOLL France »

brigittes hubbie wrote:First of all, I have to thank DS Dolls and DS Dolls France for their excellent servive.
Thank you very much, it was a pleasure. :D

Congratulations, beautiful photos of Laurence, Emanuelle and Fabienne. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :razz:
:glou:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Rick, thank you. The new soft silicone feels amazing, and she´s so light, especially compared to my beloved Brigitte.

Hi Bruno, thank you, you are most welcome.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Congratulations!

Lady Laurence will give you the very best kiss you've ever had in your life . . .

I'm sure that my ladies might have been specified with green eyes but hers are rather stronger . . .

Lady Fabienne is really gorgeous. And the lightness of DS dolls is a real joy as you say. I think we're going to see a lot of lovely photos coming from your camera.

Perhaps they look greatly better in the light pink colour than the original DS photos in their yellow skin configuration.

What a joy to see these wonderful creations.

The new generation of DS ladies most certainly have been worth waiting for.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Harem, yes, I was stunned by the green eyes, they are sparkling! There is just one thing I´ll be extra careful with the new softer silicone, and that´s doing pics with her standing. I´m sure it´ll work, and it did today, but I´ll be very very careful!

Chris

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi Chris,
That sounds so great, finally the waiting time is over and the crate arrived safely without any damage to the precious and awaited content.
The wooden crate looks solid and the protection around the heads and the doll body shows how professional and carefully the packaging is done, a good lesson for other manufacturers so open your eyes and learn!
Bruno from DSDOLL France is a friendly person and his engagement, responsiveness and service is awesome ( :thumbs_up: :wink: )
Heard the rumor on another thread but happy that you've the first doll here with this feature: a new softer silicone :multi: It gets better every year :thumbs_up: However take great care with a softer skin, especially the fingers and feet's.
Lady Emanuelle, Madame Laurence or Mademoiselle Fabienne...the heads looks so much better on your photos. Curious when you take the first shooting under daylight condition as this body is a beauty.
Congratulation Chris and I wish you both a sweet honeymoon with EmLaFa!!

Guy :thumbs_up: , Mia :thumbs_up: & Zoe :thumbs_up:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

EmLaFa, :haha4: I like that. Yes, the softer silicone has it´s disadvantages for sure. I´ll be axtra careful having her stand on her softer feet. 8O Otherwise it´s amazing. I did take a few pics and opened threads for all three of them in the DS section. Enjoy, and thank you!
Chris
PS: Yes, Bruno was amazing, and I´m very happy to have ordered them from DS Dolls France- that way they turned out to be french as Brigitte and Martine. :haha4:

DSDOLL France
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DSDOLL France »

Thank you Guy and Chris for your nice comments. :glou:

Bruno

Sweet Doll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sweet Doll »

Lovely girls Chris!! Looking forward to seeing pics of her with outfits.

Cheers,

SD

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi SD, will do, today Madame Laurence had to another shoot in lingerie though. :wink:

Chris

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Post by FlashGordoll »

A big congrats Chris! :D Everything has been busy for me lately, so glad I caught this memorable occasion just in time!

Pics look great, I can't wait to see the doll in some clothes. . . not too many though!

Really glad to hear the insert softness has improved a great deal, the one I bought a few months ago was far too hard to be usable, it really needed them to take note and improve and by the sounds of it they have done. :thumbs_up:

Well. . . I hope your already getting to know your new lady and having a great time with her! :wink:

All the best, Flash.
She aint heavy, she's just rubber

Click the relevant thumbnail photos below to view the separate galleries for:
Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Orbital111
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Orbital111 »

Congrats Chris! It looks like a lot of fun stuff came in this package. It's so great that you get two heads. They both look really great & I can't wait to see more. :D

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Chris - Thanks for sharing your impressions and walking us through the uncrating. I'm really so excited for you! I hadn't really considered the softer silicone mix might have implications for standing photos, but I assume a little care goes a long way and standing is not compromised. I'm looking forward to whatever comes next in your journey. All the initial photos are appreciated! :-)

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

brigittes hubbie wrote:EmLaFa, :haha4: I like that. Yes, the softer silicone has it´s disadvantages for sure. I´ll be axtra careful having her stand on her softer feet. 8O Otherwise it´s amazing. I did take a few pics and opened threads for all three of them in the DS section. Enjoy, and thank you!
Chris
PS: Yes, Bruno was amazing, and I´m very happy to have ordered them from DS Dolls France- that way they turned out to be french as Brigitte and Martine. :haha4:
Hey brigittes hubbie, congratulations on getting the new and improved soft silicone skin! :thumbs_up:

I'm wondering if all the new orders (not sure if you know) will have the new soft silicone? However, it seems that it would be good if DS Dolls made the feet of the new dolls with the older silicone solution mix.

Also, what is the difference beween DS Dolls (dsdoll.us) and DS Dolls France?

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Wow! Congratulations Chris. She looks amazing! I'm glad she made it home safe and sound. I'm terribly sorry to hear that you ended up hurting yourself while transporting her into your flat. I am quite re-leaved that your injury was only minor and didn't hamper your unboxing day. And wow! What a pleasant surprise it must have been for you. To be one of the first recipients of DS' new soft silicone blend. Again congratulations! Happy honeymoon!

Nova

INFORMATIONS