exdollofficial.com

DS and the hallmark of a truly world class manufacturer

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

DS and the hallmark of a truly world class manufacturer

Post by haremlover »

Dear Friends

Whenever I dip into the Chinese forum assisted by Google Translate I find something interesting.

It's a pleasure to see DS setting themselves the highest standards, higher than some other manufacturers and they sell off locally dolls which don't meet the most stringent of those standards and destroy those which are not worthy of them. To DS a bad or major repair is simply not good enough.

On http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570
Currently, we manufacture process, because it is all manually, sometimes because of mold and cured silicone reason, dolls who have a slight residual defects, if is relatively large, we will deal with dolls destruction. But if it is such a small bubbles, damaged scar, which do not affect the appearance and use of the problem, these dolls we usually used to sample and display pictures, and some will cut prices processed. These small flaws, does not affect the use and appearance. (Affect the appearance of, or a large scar, we recycled the demolition) we will these small flaws (such as bubbles, silica gel breakage, etc.) repair, after repair, there will be a slight scar. Our principle is this: the customer is always sold to the highest quality, so once the baby has a scar, we would not be sold to customers in accordance with the original order, but as the price on here disposal. (Japan OT allow doll body has five less scarring, which we are more stringent than they are). Here, referring to repair scar marks about 1cm in diameter. But after repair, will not be obvious. (Positioning hole doll not a scar, the problems caused by mold itself traces (such as the parting line) is not a scar, this case belongs to the inevitable, the world's doll has)
This might translate as googlish but the meaning is clear . . .

DS view themselves as truly a first class manufacturer and I think that all of us with experience of DS would agree that they do in reality live up to the reputation that they set themselves.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: DS and the hallmark of a truly world class manufacturer

Post by siliconefun »

This shows how responsible they're minded against customers and that the whole casting process of a doll is an art of the profession itself.
My greatest respect to DSDOLLS

:!: Guy

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Thanks Harem. I have a DS arriving in a few days and look forward to owning a doll made by a company with such specific and high standards. BTW my correspondence with the company has been fantastic, answering my email within a few hours (during Chinese workday hours) even on their Saturday!
Jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

jiayi wrote:Thanks Harem. I have a DS arriving in a few days and look forward to owning a doll made by a company with such specific and high standards. BTW my correspondence with the company has been fantastic, answering my email within a few hours (during Chinese workday hours) even on their Saturday!
Jiayi
This is good to hear. DS are very supportive of all their dolls: each doll they create and send out into the world is an ambassador for their quality so they have an interest in the welfare of all of their daughters.
siliconefun wrote:This shows how responsible they're minded against customers and that the whole casting process of a doll is an art of the profession itself.
My greatest respect to DSDOLLS

:!: Guy
Thanks silconefun for your kind comment.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS