exdollofficial.com

Doll position info for present and future owners

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

jiayi
Management
Management

Doll position info for present and future owners

Post by jiayi »

Just put the Bing app on my iPad to translate Safari, and went to the DS bulletin board (link supplied by harem in the previous thread).
The following link shows seven photos of how a DS doll should and should not be positioned.
http://bbs.dsdoll.com/article-5-1.html
Have not seen this anywhere else. Great info on what your doll can and cannot do. Lots of other great information there as well.
Jiayi

pageophile

Re: Doll position info for present and future owners

Post by pageophile »

Gotta say that's some good info and would be helpful to new owners. Even better that it's direct info from the makers.
"My name is Ash and I am a slave. Close as I can figure, the year is thirteen hundred A.D and I'm being dragged to my death. It wasn't always like this, I had a real life, once. A job."

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Good information indeed, but isn't that how sex in this position usually goes... :? there aren't many real women who can spread their legs far enough without raising them so penetration gets easy...
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

AlexKnight wrote:Good information indeed, but isn't that how sex in this position usually goes... :? there aren't many real women who can spread their legs far enough without raising them so penetration gets easy...
True Alex, but as of yet our dolls have not been able to tell their owners "Oww, your hurting me!" when doing things that a RG cannot do. If they could, we would see a lot less damage. :)
Jiayi

INFORMATIONS