exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Sarah (DS168+)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Introducing ... Sarah (DS168+)

Post by Nova-I »

Hey everyone,

I just got done doing the finishing touches from a photo shoot I did with Sarah earlier today. Without further ado I'd like to introduce the newest member's of the Nova Harem. Sarah! She is a DS168+ with the Thera head. She also shares the 168+ body with her sister Mikayla. Sarah sports the brown (tanned) skin tone with brown eyes and long golden/brown (Amber) hair. She is the open mouth model that has a removable tongue (No Oral). When I placed my order I originally thought the Kayla head would probably be a favorite for me. And more than likely would be the prominent head. Although I really like the Kayla head and love how it looks on the 168+ body. I am finding myself very attracted to the Thera head and keep coming back to it.

Since she was a Christmas present who came just in the nick of time. I couldn't think of any better theme to do for her first official photo shoot then wearing something festive to celebrate the holidays. :wink: I really hope you all enjoy the pictures of Sarah.

More pic's to come!

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Re: Introducing ... Sarah (DS168+)

Post by Dees Man »

Ah, Sarah. So pretty. And with the cape you are a Super Santa. (sorry, I have a Marvel/DC thing at the moment).

Nova, Sarah is beautiful and I totally understand the whole Thera thing. She has such big round cheek bones, that, with her eyes make her face so adorable. Her mouth is open not too far, but far enough that the tongue is always visible. Also adorable. She looks like she is thinking deeply about what she is looking at. Again, adorable. And on this body? Those boobies....Hello.

My Nikki has been Bogarting the body so much, Ally got in touch with a facebook friend that lives here and taken off for a couple of weeks.

The rest of us look forward to seeing more of your new girls
DM

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Like her tan skin.

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

Tybalt wrote:Like her tan skin.
Me too! like coffee with cream, yum yum, i want one! :D

Sheeana
Doll
Doll

Post by Sheeana »

Welcome Sarah! You look so wonderfully super sexy, SheSanta!
Love the tan! Great combo with the Thera head and hair!

Xoxoxo,
Sheeana
My introduction/pictures post: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=53624

My Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7283

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
- Galaxy Quest

"Now that's a wave of destruction that's easy on the eyes!"
- Zap Branigan, Futurama
(commenting on the horde of rampaging Lucy Liu androids)

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Thank everyone for the nice comments! I too am loving this skin tone very much. Sarah is just down right a sexy babe. And I can't wait to do so much more with her. She also seemed to have fit in quite well with the other girls in my harem. So far my expectations of this doll had exceeded long ago. And wow she just continues to impress me.

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Here is part two!

More pic's to come!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi Sarah!!

You are one delicious holiday Santa!! I LOVE your festive outfit, it is spectacular, Grrl!! You can come down my chimney anytime!! WOOHOO!!

Nova ... what can I say besides WOW!!! Merry Christmas to you Buddy!! Nina is speechless ... imagine that ... hmmmmmmmm ... I think she is smitten with her big sister!

Cheers,
Von and Nina

EDIT : And part two pics are SMOKIN'!!!
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

johndside

Post by johndside »

OMG, Sooooooo Sexy!!!

Sheeana
Doll
Doll

Post by Sheeana »

She looks RrAAAWWRR!!!
My introduction/pictures post: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=53624

My Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7283

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
- Galaxy Quest

"Now that's a wave of destruction that's easy on the eyes!"
- Zap Branigan, Futurama
(commenting on the horde of rampaging Lucy Liu androids)

mahoro

Post by mahoro »

Nova-I Sarah looks great and the more I see of this skin tone the more I like it and looking at this photo I am getting the impression that your Christmas as come early :D

Have fun :wink:

mahoro

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hohoho, Sarah, you are the hottest Santa! Nova-I, your pics show her beauty perfectly. What a cute butt she has. And her face is fantastic.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Had to come back for seconds ... that outfit fits Sarah perfectly!! Wherever did you find it?
Cheers!!
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Thanks everyone! My time with Sarah just keeps getting better and better. I've wanted a DS for many moons. And now I'm beginning to think why did I wait so long! This special lady is completely worth every penny and she was well worth the wait which was super fast!!!

mahoro wrote:Nova-I Sarah looks great and the more I see of this skin tone the more I like it and looking at this photo I am getting the impression that your Christmas as come early :D

Have fun :wink:

mahoro
Thanks mahoro! As you can see from that picture, She enjoyed every bit of helping me unwrap my presents! LOL :twisted:
von_Shredhead wrote:Had to come back for seconds ... that outfit fits Sarah perfectly!! Wherever did you find it?
Cheers!!

Hey Von! I'm glad you and Nina are liking the pic's. Oh by the way Sarah asked me to mention to You & Nina that she is very flatted by your words and Nina's reaction. And she would like to assure Nina not to be jealous. Because her good looks came form her in the first place. They are in fact sisters... :D As for the outfit, I got it from http://www.Yandy.com It is actually two different pieces put together. The bikini and cloak combined was rather expensive at about $120.00. But for my Sarah it was well worth it.

More pic's from this shoot to come! LOL

Nova

LonelyShadow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LonelyShadow »

Wow i finally got to see her new Lady and she's so beautiful i love that body :lol:
Her bra fits her perfectly but in yandy doesn't have bras of smaller size, which one did you choose? 8O

Best Regards
Shadow
Lulu honey, you're the best thing I've ever had in my life, I love being with you♥.
Kage

INFORMATIONS