exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Sarah (DS168+)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Introducing ... Sarah (DS168+)

Post by Nova-I »

von_Shredhead wrote:Hey Nova!
AWESOME!!! What else can I say Buddy ... WHEW!!! Love the set and color theme!
Sarah is incredible as always (I love her lippy insert Dude!!) ... Nina is so proud to be her little sister!
Video was totally cool ... I'm gonna guess a "Stepford Wives" theme or maybe "Westwood" theme. (Candy 2000?)
Thanks for sharing! Most excellent!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von and the Clan

Hey Sis!!
You be lookin' HOT Grrrl!!
Lvya!
xoxoxo
Nina
Thanks Buddy! I'm glad you really liked the stop motion video. This was something different I decided to try first with Lissa. And because I liked how well it turned out I decided to do another stop motion video with Sarah. It was a pretty exciting theme to work with. And You guested it. This set was based off of the 1987 movie "Cherry 2000"... :D

Thanks again Bud!
Nova

Hey Mr. Von
I'm glad you liked my little bit of role play.
"Oooo oh yeah!" Oh No how embracing!
Sorry for that sweetie, nova over
loaded my erotica chip last night
<giggle, giggle>

Hey Nina!!
How are you doing darling?
Thanks for the stellar complement sweetie!
Luv Ya Sis!!!

Sarah

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Oh Nova, what a lucky man you are. Sarah is back in the saddle too and she´s the same tease she´s always been. What a gorgeous lady!

Chris
Oh Chris, your right! I am such a luck guy. One who has found happiness with dolls. I couldn't imagine what my life would like without Sarah and the other ladies. Even on the busiest of days it was so nice to hug and embrace one of them. They keep me whole and hold me together. Anyways, I agree Sarah is just my everyday tease. And she knows it. Well she's got it so defiantly she flaunts it big time. LOL!

Hiya Mr. Chris!
Thanks for the awesome complement hunn.
I'm a big tease because my Novie likes it.
<giggle,giggle>

xoxoxo
Sarah

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Bud Bundy wrote:Hi Nova!

Fantastic pics and awesome poses!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
And great stop motion video!

Sarah you are a damn stunning Sexybot!! :mrgreen: :whistle:

Cheers!
Bud
Hey thanks a bunch Bud! I'm so stoked that you like the set...

Hiya Mr. Bundy!
Wow! I'm just tickled that you think
of me as a Sexy-bot! :mrgreen: Thanks
sweetie.
xoxoxo

Sarah 1.0
(Well OK, just "Sarah"!) :wink:

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

teddykan1 wrote:Beg to differ from the accolades - her skin tone looks awful! Too shiny. Looks like hard silicone, or plastic. Can DS make this skin tone with the matt texture?
Hey Teddykan1, Thanks for your input and your honesty. Sarah is almost two years old. And was made of the harder silicone before DS switched to the softer mix. One of problem with the older DS' was they were just really shiny.. And it's more noticeable on the darker colored dolls like Sarah. Now I could have used powder to reduced the shine. But doing that would have just made her look like a corpse. LOL! Most of the problems you noted were basically covered when DS switched to softer silicone blend. As for Sarah's skin tone. I'm not sure what you think is awful about it. But I don't really care. She's my doll and I love her skin tone....

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Staraway wrote:This may be where I go for a Nadia-like doll as the skin tone is perfect! These dolls are too hot to not want. I want this doll (not yours, but one like it and maybe a different wig)

Great photos! Extremely beautiful room and colors!
Thank you Staraway! I'm glad you like the pictures and the setting. BTW! Sarah is just over joyed that you enjoy her appearance so much to want a doll with her likeness. 8)

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Nova-I wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Oh Nova, what a lucky man you are. Sarah is back in the saddle too and she´s the same tease she´s always been. What a gorgeous lady!

Chris
Oh Chris, your right! I am such a luck guy. One who has found happiness with dolls. I couldn't imagine what my life would like without Sarah and the other ladies. Even on the busiest of days it was so nice to hug and embrace one of them. They keep me whole and hold me together. Anyways, I agree Sarah is just my everyday tease. And she knows it. Well she's got it so defiantly she flaunts it big time. LOL!

Hiya Mr. Chris!
Thanks for the awesome complement hunn.
I'm a big tease because my Novie likes it.
<giggle,giggle>

xoxoxo
Sarah
Hi Nova, I can totally understand that. Life with dolls means joy, happiness and inner peace. Every time I look at one of mine I have a smile on my face.

Hi Sarah, the compliment is very much deserved. You are amazing!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

Exotic and very hot! Nice pictures! Sarah is a winner
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

I've been a fan of these pictures of Sarah. It definitely was one of the reasons I got a 163 for my first doll. (168 at the time!) Such an awesome body!
I like her brown skin and hair. She is very shiny! It brings out her curves though.
She is very cute.
Great job with the video too. 8)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Introducing ... Sarah (DS163+) (Formally 168+)

Post by Nova-I »

TheIQF++ wrote:I've been a fan of these pictures of Sarah. It definitely was one of the reasons I got a 163 for my first doll. (168 at the time!) Such an awesome body!
I like her brown skin and hair. She is very shiny! It brings out her curves though.
She is very cute.
Great job with the video too. 8)
Hey thanks for the very nice complement TheIQF!!!! I'm really glad that you enjoy seeing Sarah's pictures and video. I do agree she is quite shinny. Just do what I do and think of her lathered in body oil.. She's a model and likes to stand out.... :D

INFORMATIONS