exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Sarah (DS168+)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Introducing ... Sarah (DS168+)

Post by Swan »

Man you have a plethora of gorgeous dolls :!:
how would I choose
how could I choose
If I had to choose It would be Sarah

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

haremlover wrote:She clearly likes sunbathing with lots of olive oil . . . !
Yes, it's one of the areas DS needs to address for improvements sake. Most manufacturers do not have this issue.

Nova - Great costume! The portrait with wooded background was my favorite!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Chasing butterflies never was that sexy, what a beautiful outfit!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

siliconefun wrote:Beautiful Monarch Butterfly outfit and perfectly posing Nova-I :thumbs_up:
Sarah looks so lovely :angel: The pics with the forest background are ace :wink:

Guy
Thanks Guy! I had a feeling that she would look great in front of that forest backdrop. Glad you agree! :D
mudpaw wrote:This is great Nova, I might have to look for a butterfly costume too the wings look really good.
Sarah is radiant as always, its too bad you didn't take her to the pool while in Vegas.
Thanks Mudpaw! I know, I felt really bad that she couldn't go to the pool while in Vegas. But she would have gotten us kicked to the street for indecent exposure. :roll: No wait that's Karen! Never mind.... 8O :whistle:
haremlover wrote:Oh WOW!

THese are a real pleasure to see.

She's a real chocolate fairy and I love her set as a woodland nymph.

She clearly likes sunbathing with lots of olive oil . . . !

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks Harem! Hmmm Chocolate Fairy eh? That sounds delicious! :wink:

Yup she sure does like to sunbathe quite a bit. But I'm not sure she likes using olive oil though. Buuut, maybe I should show her where the lubricate really goes. :whistle:
swanhealy wrote:Man you have a plethora of gorgeous dolls :!:
how would I choose
how could I choose
If I had to choose It would be Sarah
Thanks Swanhealy!

Hmmm Yeeees, how would I choose.... That is a tough one! Well the honest truth is; We play a lot of catch me if you can around the Nova house. And the ones that can catch me get to keep me. Funny how it works out that they all can catch me.... :whistle: LOL!
LaDollyVita wrote:
Nova - Great costume! The portrait with wooded background was my favorite!
Thanks LaDollyVita! Yes that pic is highly favored by myself too. It also seems to be a popular one. :D
brigittes hubbie wrote:Chasing butterflies never was that sexy, what a beautiful outfit!
Chris
Chasing butterflies eh? Hmmmm, I've never though of it that way before. But I like it! Anyways thanks Chris! I'm glad you're liking the new pic's! :)

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Nova ... I am soooo glad you and Sarah decided to do this butterfly shoot!! Sarah is absolutely breathtaking Buddy! Nina is very excited to see her big sister strutting her stuff! Great pics!!
Cheers,
Von and Nina
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Hi Nova

It's great to see Sarah again, the cute little bug that she is, and literally this time. Best butterfly ever and such a good idea.

I missed your easter pics at the time but found them in a search. I have missed a lot here lately with non-TDF stuff (yawn) intruding into my time here and putting most of time I did have into Ally's month in the spot light.

DM

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

von_Shredhead wrote:Nova ... I am soooo glad you and Sarah decided to do this butterfly shoot!! Sarah is absolutely breathtaking Buddy! Nina is very excited to see her big sister strutting her stuff! Great pics!!
Cheers,
Von and Nina
Thanks Von! I'm so glad to hear that you and Nina liked Sarah's butterfly pic's so much. This shoot was actually so much fun! And we are also super glad we decided to do it too. :D
Dees Man wrote:Hi Nova

It's great to see Sarah again, the cute little bug that she is, and literally this time. Best butterfly ever and such a good idea.

I missed your easter pics at the time but found them in a search. I have missed a lot here lately with non-TDF stuff (yawn) intruding into my time here and putting most of time I did have into Ally's month in the spot light.

DM
Thanks DM! Yeah I agree it sure has been a while since Sarah has had her own private photo shoot to post here. And to be honest I've also been quite busy with work and other doll shoots. So I know what you mean brother. Oh Yes, I did see your proudest accomplishment on the cover of April's addition of CoverDoll! :D And a huge congrats to you my friend! That is just awesome!!!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Howdy Nova,
Have to tell you that Sarah inspired her little sister Nina so much that I ordered her the same butterfly outfit (in XXS ... I hope it fits her nicely) and it just came in today!! I also ordered her the little black tutu/skirt to wear underneath. Will do a test fitting this weekend and if all fits nicely with no alterations needed, we will have some new pics soon to share!
Cheers,
Von and Nina

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

von_Shredhead wrote:Howdy Nova,
Have to tell you that Sarah inspired her little sister Nina so much that I ordered her the same butterfly outfit (in XXS ... I hope it fits her nicely) and it just came in today!! I also ordered her the little black tutu/skirt to wear underneath. Will do a test fitting this weekend and if all fits nicely with no alterations needed, we will have some new pics soon to share!
Cheers,
Von and Nina
Ah Sweet buddy! That is so very cool! I think Nina is going to look so darn good in that butterfly outfit. Oh man! I can hardly wait to see pictures of her as a sexy butterfly :D

Nova

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Hi Nova
I don't know about your brain, but mine is really bossy. I come home from a day on the golf course and I find all these messages scribbled on wrinkled up scraps of paper and they say thing like:
Why don't you get a real job? or, you and what army? or, get a horse. and then I hear this voice comin' from the back of my head uh huh (whoa-ho) yep! it's my brain again and when my brain talks to me it says, take me out to the ballgame take me out to the park take me to the movies cause I love to sit in the dark, take me to tahiti cause I love to be hot, and take me out on the town tonight. I'm sitting around trying to write a letter. I'm wracking my brains trying to think of another word for horse. I ask my brain for some assistance and he says: huh...let's see...how about cow? That's close. he says. Anyway my brain told me I'd already complimented you on that fantastic butterfly outfit and how beautiful Sarah looks in it. Turns out it was lying to me again.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Mondoon wrote:Hi Nova
I don't know about your brain, but mine is really bossy. I come home from a day on the golf course and I find all these messages scribbled on wrinkled up scraps of paper and they say thing like:
Why don't you get a real job? or, you and what army? or, get a horse. and then I hear this voice comin' from the back of my head uh huh (whoa-ho) yep! it's my brain again and when my brain talks to me it says, take me out to the ballgame take me out to the park take me to the movies cause I love to sit in the dark, take me to tahiti cause I love to be hot, and take me out on the town tonight. I'm sitting around trying to write a letter. I'm wracking my brains trying to think of another word for horse. I ask my brain for some assistance and he says: huh...let's see...how about cow? That's close. he says. Anyway my brain told me I'd already complimented you on that fantastic butterfly outfit and how beautiful Sarah looks in it. Turns out it was lying to me again.
LOL! No worries my friend. My brain plays that same damn trick on me too. Oh man! now you got my crazy so called brain thinking of another word for horse. Gee thanks! :whistle: But seriously thank you for the nice comment.

Nova

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hey Nova!

Was cruising DS section looking for Sarah's butterfly outfit pictures ... found 'em!! Anyway, I thought I'd give Sarah's thread a bump! She's a hottie!!

Cheers,
Von and Nina

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

von_Shredhead wrote:Hey Nova!

Was cruising DS section looking for Sarah's butterfly outfit pictures ... found 'em!! Anyway, I thought I'd give Sarah's thread a bump! She's a hottie!!

Cheers,
Von and Nina
Hey thanks for the bump Von! I've been pretty busy with work lately. And haven't been able to update this thread with new pictures for a while. But rest assured! I have many photo shoot ideas left. And will have new pic's of Sarah up soon! By the way I have some very exciting news regarding a new comer to the Nova Harem. Which will be announced very soon.....

Regards
Nova

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

She is beautiful, and great pics also!
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Well, it's about time Sarah had another photo shoot. And this time we didn't hold anything back. It was so epic that, lets just say it's almost two shoots rolled up into one. Yep, Sarah is back with a bang! :whistle: And she is sexier than ever. Hope you all enjoy this next set....

INFORMATIONS