exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Sarah (DS168+)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Introducing ... Sarah (DS168+)

Post by siliconefun »

Hi Nova-I,
Sarah is a very sexy and attractive Santa helper.
She looks amazing in your pics and her 168 cm body + appearance differs so much from other photos I've seen yet. She's really worth every penny and DSDOLL has done a good job for you :thumbs_up: .

:D Guy

Ynotmore
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ynotmore »

OH MAN that is 1 smoking hot girl you got there sweeeeeeeeeet!!! Makes me want 1 too. Yum Yum Yum did i put in enough yum's in there? Marry Christmas to (very marry) you.

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Hello Sarah! Very attractive in your seasonal outfit. What a great present you must be!

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Wow beautiful Pics! Welcome Sarah you are smokin'! Happy Holidays

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

LonelyShadow wrote:Wow i finally got to see her new Lady and she's so beautiful i love that body :lol:
Her bra fits her perfectly but in yandy doesn't have bras of smaller size, which one did you choose? 8O

Best Regards
Shadow
Thank you Shadow! And a big congratulations to you for your recent arrival too. Lulu looks so very sexy! It was so exciting to hear that you had received you new sweetie the same day I received Sarah! As for the clothing size I buy for Sarah. Well to be quite honest I haven't put many outfits other that a few bikini's which tie in the back. I also haven't really bought any new outfits specifically for her yet either. The outfits I tend to buy for my ladies is either a size small or one size fits all. I've had pretty good luck with the size small. But sometimes even the size small can be a little to big. And then I have to use safety pins to make the outfit fit properly. Per DSDOLL's website, Sarah's bra size would be close to a 32-D. However the 160cm DSDOLL is a little smaller. Which is Probably around a size 30-D. Becuase the bra's are adjustable. You might be able to get away with going one brand size lager and get the 32-D bra size like Sarah.

Nova

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

siliconefun wrote:Hi Nova-I,
Sarah is a very sexy and attractive Santa helper.
She looks amazing in your pics and her 168 cm body + appearance differs so much from other photos I've seen yet. She's really worth every penny and DSDOLL has done a good job for you :thumbs_up: .

:D Guy
Thanks Guy! Yes Sarah is truly worth it all. DSDOLL has done such an amazing job with her. I am completely in awe over how great they have been. Every time I Communicated with them. Their responses have been fast, friendly and for most part professional.
Ynotmore wrote:OH MAN that is 1 smoking hot girl you got there sweeeeeeeeeet!!! Makes me want 1 too. Yum Yum Yum did i put in enough yum's in there? Marry Christmas to (very marry) you.
LOL! yum is right! Truthfully it's hard to judge if saying it only three times is enough. In fact I'm beginning to wounder if sitting here and thinking it over and over is enough! :wink: Anyways thanks for the nice comment Ynotmore! And a Merry Christmas to You!
SiliconeWorld wrote:Hello Sarah! Very attractive in your seasonal outfit. What a great present you must be!
Hi SiliconWorld,
Sarah asked me to thank you for her. And to say that she is really flattered by your comment. She also wanted me to mention that the gift of personality and a good home is as much of a great Christmas present for her as well! :wink:

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Great looking pictures!! The cloak and bikini look like they were made for each other, and yeah, buying clothes can get expensive, especially if you can't take your eyes off a certain outfit, and this one was indeed well worth it. She looks great in it.

I must say, when you showed the pics with the two heads, Sarah caught my eye more than Mikayla did, I guess it's the amber hair :P
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

Pretty sweet posability :) nice!!

SkyTogo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by SkyTogo »

Wow, the skin tone is really nice. Love the xmas theme :)

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

AlexKnight wrote:Great looking pictures!! The cloak and bikini look like they were made for each other, and yeah, buying clothes can get expensive, especially if you can't take your eyes off a certain outfit, and this one was indeed well worth it. She looks great in it.

I must say, when you showed the pics with the two heads, Sarah caught my eye more than Mikayla did, I guess it's the amber hair :P
Thanks for the kind works Alex! Sarah is much more beautiful than I have imagined. I'm glad you like her! :angel:
AnonViking wrote:Pretty sweet posability :) nice!!
Thanks Anon! I'm completely loving every aspect of her agility. Her joints feel great. They're not to tight and not to loose. They're just right... And because she is much lighter than my other dollies. She is so much easier to do more complicated posing.

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

And here is the last set from Sarah's first photo shoot!

Sorry everyone! Sarah mentioned that she has no problem showing off her breast. But she's just not ready to show
everything yet. Maybe Mikayla won't be so bashful! :whistle:

As mentioned, this is the last of the pic's from Sarah's very first shoot. I'm hoping to do another one with her very soon. I have Mikayla's first photo shoot planned this coming weekend during the Christmas break. So watch out for her introduction very soon! Hope you all enjoyed seeing Sarah in that sexy little Holiday outfit! I know I did! :twisted:

Nova

lisabt3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lisabt3 »

Super Sarah, she's adorable.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Nova-I, I completely overlooked her sexy dark nipples. She´s amazing. I´m looking forward to get a closer look at Maikayla as well, :mrgreen:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Nova-I, I completely overlooked her sexy dark nipples. She´s amazing. I´m looking forward to get a closer look at Maikayla as well, :mrgreen:
Chris
Thanks Chris! The darker nipples was one of the aspect I really wanted with the brown skin tone. I saw a few DSDOLL's with brown skin tone here on TDF with pink nipples. I didn't care to much for that look. So to make sure Sarah & Mikayla got the dark nipples. I emailed John and mentioned to him. I even sent him pictures of Von_Shreadhead's Nina to make sure he knew what I wanted. She looks down right fantastic with those dark nipples!!! :mrgreen:

dolldream
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dolldream »

take my breath away, i can only wonder what a beauty like that cost.
“She said one thing and I said another and the next thing I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life in the middle of that conversation.”

INFORMATIONS