exdollofficial.com

Adopted 168 re-joins TDF

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

jiayi
Management
Management

Adopted 168 re-joins TDF

Post by jiayi »

Eenie Meenies ex Sasha is settling in to her new home, patiently teaching her present owner how to get things done. Now if only he could show more self-control when it comes to cameras....
Attachments
Hey, what are you doing? You said you were going to help me get dressed!
Hey, what are you doing? You said you were going to help me get dressed!
image.jpg (559.07 KiB) Viewed 3068 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Adopted 168 re-joins TDF

Post by haremlover »

She's very lovely. Wonderful wig. Might need to set it slightly lower on the forehead. I always have difficulty with this sort of thing!

She's one of the most elegantly sexy fashion models around and it will be really good to see your photos!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Such a beauty, I love the hair too - with the small adjustment that harem mentioned :)

Please please post more pictures of her, as we don't see a 168 (non +) every day here and they are indeed gorgeous.

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

My wife said I should post this picture. Something about better composition. Shows you what I know.....
Harem, I'll work on the wig position. Made my own "through the head" hanging adapter, so wig position and hole through the wig for the hanger have to work together.
Jiayi
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (668.57 KiB) Viewed 3055 times

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Congratulation Jiaya! Sasha looks absolutely beautiful. One of the biggest things I have learned from my girls to date is: I will never stop learning from them. They seem to teach me something new every time I interact with them. :mrgreen: Sasha is a very sexy teacher and is a skilled professor in her anatomy. So listen well and follow all of her instructions. For your journey has begun. And you are on your way to a PHD in all the goodness that is DS! :D

LOL! Self-control while photographing a gorgeous lady such as Sasha can be a very difficult task. There's just those times when you get such a gorgeous lady into a very alluring pose. Where resistance becomes futile. I myself am very guilty of losing that control during a few photo shoots. :roll: Anyways I'm certainly looking forward to seeing many more pictures of your new lady.

Nova

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Yes, she´s a beauty, and we want to see a lot more of her, please. :wink: Please don´t forget to submit her to the Matrix, :D
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Congrats jiayi. Glad to know you made adoption arrangements without having to hide a thing. You're more likely to remain married that way. Take good care of Sasha!

:glou:

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Congrats on your adoption. She is a beauty!!

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

I agree. I like the color of the wig.
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

Dilbert99
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dilbert99 »

She is a really good looking doll, nice face and a great body

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

She's on only good looking, but very importantly also, being silicone, when repairs are necessary they are easy to do - and the skeleton is so very good that these dolls can be adopted in complete confidence that they are in good health, the quality of design and manufacture being exceptional. It means that one can buy them new and expect a good price for them should one want or need to sell them on.

Buying a doll long distance blind is often a matter of faith and in DS one can have faith. It's great to see a doll brought to life again after having disappeared from the forum for quite a while.

May all dolls have a happy new year and all doll-friends find exciting happinesses,

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Thank you all for your kind words. As someone who started years ago with a dress makers maniquin, then a FB torso, both in secret and finally a full doll no longer in secret, I have to credit this forum and its members. I lurked for a while, then got up the nerve to join so I could ask questions. Without the hand-holding of members of TDF (you know who you are), this sale and the resultant pleasures I now have, would not have been possible. My goal now is to pay it forward, in spades if I can.

tubee, you are looking at an Abyss 0717 stawberry blond wig. I really like it. It's well made and I will be buying a 0717 in black. I have tried cheaper cos-play wigs. but they lack quality. Hair sheds, wig cap mis-aligned, etc.

Nova-1 you understand perfectly.

I recieved the brown eyes from DS and will be replacing the blue eyes soon. Then I will name her and add her to the matrix. I will also be adding photos, aiming at the bar set quite high by spedfish, harem and others.

If you think she is beautiful, you should see my wife! To quote a King Crimson song, "oh, what a lucky man he was(is)".Whoops, could possibly have dated myself with that info.

Advice for those of you planning on buying your first doll and are open about it with your wife, do not go out and buy a boatload of new clothes for your doll unless you have already been doing the same for your wife. Ouch!

Thanks again for your positive feedback.

Jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

jiayi wrote: Advice for those of you planning on buying your first doll and are open about it with your wife, do not go out and buy a boatload of new clothes for your doll unless you have already been doing the same for your wife. Ouch!
That's the quote of the year! Happy New Year!

The only difference is that our dolls don't complain about the clothes we buy them . . .

My wife refers sarcastically to those disgusting objects of mine and keeps a close eye on activity - sometimes getting it wrong having accused me of buying a gold suit with an open crotch . . . ;-) LOL and I'm presuming she was referring to the one intended for Thera but in which Pippa sparkled. However a well chosen garment at Christmas consigned doll issues to irrelevance. Feeling chuffed having been complimented for the choice, I then bought something slightly fancier in the sales and she complained it was too short . . .

However, I'm often slightly worried when I see people buying a shed load of clothes for a doll yet to arrive . . . as sizes can be very unpredictable.

Best wishes and HAPPY NEW YEAR! And looking forward to wonderful photos!

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

haremlover wrote: However, I'm often slightly worried when I see people buying a shed load of clothes for a doll yet to arrive . . . as sizes can be very unpredictable.
I am worried as well, having just returned a pair of shoes that were too large....Clothes size varies from manufacturer to manufacturer with the same labeled size. I'm told that by selling items that are size 6, but labeled size 5 makes a women feel better about themselves, thinking they are smaller than they actually are. This makes it very difficult to find well fitting clothes!

So far I have shopped at discount stores and deeply discounted sales, so I can get an idea about what fits and keep my wife happy. Although there was this belly dancing outfit that had me sorely tempted to up the ante.....

Wishing you a Happy New Year as well.
Jiayi

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Jiayi, thank you for submitting Sasha to the Matrix, she´s gorgeous, :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS