exdollofficial.com

WOW!! I've finally made the jump......

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

lonelyguy

Re: WOW!! I've finally made the jump......

Post by lonelyguy »

Thanks everyone really means alot.......

145plus DS Doll (Lilith w/Amber eyes, Nina Skyblue eyes)

I'm just curious to ask what would be the best process of cleaning and maintaining a healthy ds doll throughout my use with her? (havent come up with a name yet)

Should I opt in for the ds doll hook stand as a way to store her or keeping her in the cardboard box it comes in is ok, any alternatives? Thanks

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Man, I'm going to be very happy for you when you get your doll, based on what you have said you wanted, a doll can offer exactly that which you seek! If it works (I feel like it will) you will be a much happier man! No more tears!

Though, there's one thing... The loneliness can creep back up when you are -not- around your doll... When you venture out and its just you, that is where a doll can't fill in where a real woman could - going and doing things together in public places. I mean, you -could-, but you will probably be the center of a unwanted, and possibly negative attention. I've been there before. I went to a theme park and got on rides, saw all the happy couples and started to feel gloomy. When I got home to Miyako, I was happy again.

There could also be restrictions, depending on where you go, some people will just say you can't bring the doll in with you, mostly because they don't know how to deal with or even have a policy to handle such a rare occurrence.

Really I can only go by myself as example, but I am 100% times more happier after buying a doll that I can come home to and cuddle up with. I can't explain the feeling, it is such greatness.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

lonelyguy wrote: I'm just curious to ask what would be the best process of cleaning and maintaining a healthy ds doll throughout my use with her? (havent come up with a name yet)

Should I opt in for the ds doll hook stand as a way to store her or keeping her in the cardboard box it comes in is ok, any alternatives? Thanks
Hanging her from a hook sounds a good idea if space is limited. I keep mine laying down horizontal in a sleeping bag on an air mattress, memory foam in a store room or Chloé in France lives in bed.

Cleaning - a shower is great - but most of the time a talc massage simply keeps the surface nice and all dirt comes off with the excess talc or baby powder

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

lonelyguy

Post by lonelyguy »

Hi everyone, just spoke with one of the ds doll reps, John, and he said any insert will work fine with the doll as long as its the same size. Insert for the 145plus is 14cm/5.5 inches

Does anyone have any recommendations for a alternative insert for the 145plus? Thanks

iViolinistMicah
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by iViolinistMicah »

Yeah, I made the jump there with you, about 2 weeks now since Melissa arrived. Some part of me feels simply at peace, after years of feeling like I didn't belong in this world. I could never attract a girl, and after losing my girlfriend of 3 years, I realized while the first year was amazing, the bulk of the relationship wasn't worth all the pain accompanying it.

lonelyguy

Post by lonelyguy »

lonelyguy wrote:Hi everyone, just spoke with one of the ds doll reps, John, and he said any insert will work fine with the doll as long as its the same size. Insert for the 145plus is 14cm/5.5 inches

Does anyone have any recommendations for a alternative insert for the 145plus? Thanks
Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Thank you

buck1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by buck1 »

Congradulations on the doll! Don't give up on a real girl if that is what you desire. Sounds like any gal would be lucky to have you. You just have to find the one thats right. Until then, have lots of fun with what you do have.

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

lonelyguy wrote:
lonelyguy wrote:Hi everyone, just spoke with one of the ds doll reps, John, and he said any insert will work fine with the doll as long as its the same size. Insert for the 145plus is 14cm/5.5 inches

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Thank you
Hey lonelyguy, congratulations on your order, in my opinion, the 145plus is one of the best ones because it's the biggest option there is. :)

About your question, this is from the dsdoll.us site http://dsdoll.us/help.html?page=dolls#insertuse

"145cm doll has a special version insert, it can fit 25cm length"

I've heard other users have chosen this option instead, because the original option of 14cm length is too uncomfortable. If it is not too late for you to choose this option?

lonelyguy

Post by lonelyguy »

Yes for me its too late as i just got an email that the doll is almost ready for shipment. My main concern wasnt really with length ( original being 14cm and the special insert 23cm) Have read alot of reviews where the 145 ds doll insert isnt all that great in design and feel. Many have said its just feela rubbery and not really made for an enjoyable sexual experience.

I just wanted to know being that i can fit a 14cm insert in the 145plus doll, can anyone recommend a insert, maybe from toy demon etc. Where i can substitute and change the insert for a more intimate feel.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Hi lonelyguy

I might be able to help answer a couple of your questions.

The 2 dolls (not DS) that I've had for 7 months have spent every night in my bed, on their backs, and show no signs of compression damage. On the contrary, the spring mattress now has impressions under their butts. My DS sleeps in the lounge on a foam couch (the one in a lot of our pics) and that is softer than the bed, so no problem there. Keeping your lady out of sight might be something you need to do, so the "storage" options I use may not work for you.

As for the insert. With the new silicone that DS now has, wait and see how the insert is. It would make sense that the insert would also be of the new silicone. You may have read my post about how I didn't like the insert that my DS was supplied with. Other members have said they had no problem with it so I have since tried it again after watching the DS vid about using a lot of lube. It was OK while lubed, but that seemed to come out and made a mess. I re-applied twice then gave up and switched to one of Dee's inserts for my "expected level of joy". They are softer than the inserts supplied with my TPE.

I can't express enough how real Dee's inserts feel (not look) but as she is a different brand, I won't mention their name. Maybe just read this...http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=30243 mostly the later posts. They are 1cm longer than the DS for the 145 but I don't think that would matter.

My last offering is powdering. A lot of members had said corn starch is better than baby powder and for my Dee & MaDee I absolutely agree. My DS however seems to leave the stuff on everything it touches and her surface remains shiny. So I tried baby powder. Wow, what a difference. Silky smooth and not shiny. But again, mine isn't the new soft silicone so this may change with the new formula.

I hope some of this may help you or any one else reading it but it really comes down to your own trial and error. And don't forget to read Harem & Chloe's thread on movement (it's a stickie in the DS sub-forum and a must read for all new doll owners) and here...http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=53612

DM

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Dees Man wrote:My DS however seems to leave the stuff on everything it touches and her surface remains shiny. So I tried baby powder. Wow, what a difference. Silky smooth and not shiny.
Hi DM!!

Doing a little catching up on reading and this tip regarding baby powder is very cool to know!! Thanks!! Will try this with Nina when I get a chance! Been ultra busy since 2015 started ... hope to be able to spend more "doll time" soon ... have a lot of catching up to do, chatting, idea exchanging and photo shoots to put together!!

Seeya all soon!

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

lonelyguy

Post by lonelyguy »

Dees Man wrote:Hi lonelyguy

I might be able to help answer a couple of your questions.

The 2 dolls (not DS) that I've had for 7 months have spent every night in my bed, on their backs, and show no signs of compression damage. On the contrary, the spring mattress now has impressions under their butts. My DS sleeps in the lounge on a foam couch (the one in a lot of our pics) and that is softer than the bed, so no problem there. Keeping your lady out of sight might be something you need to do, so the "storage" options I use may not work for you.

As for the insert. With the new silicone that DS now has, wait and see how the insert is. It would make sense that the insert would also be of the new silicone. You may have read my post about how I didn't like the insert that my DS was supplied with. Other members have said they had no problem with it so I have since tried it again after watching the DS vid about using a lot of lube. It was OK while lubed, but that seemed to come out and made a mess. I re-applied twice then gave up and switched to one of Dee's inserts for my "expected level of joy". They are softer than the inserts supplied with my TPE.

I can't express enough how real Dee's inserts feel (not look) but as she is a different brand, I won't mention their name. Maybe just read this...http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=30243 mostly the later posts. They are 1cm longer than the DS for the 145 but I don't think that would matter.

My last offering is powdering. A lot of members had said corn starch is better than baby powder and for my Dee & MaDee I absolutely agree. My DS however seems to leave the stuff on everything it touches and her surface remains shiny. So I tried baby powder. Wow, what a difference. Silky smooth and not shiny. But again, mine isn't the new soft silicone so this may change with the new formula.

I hope some of this may help you or any one else reading it but it really comes down to your own trial and error. And don't forget to read Harem & Chloe's thread on movement (it's a stickie in the DS sub-forum and a must read for all new doll owners) and here...http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=53612

DM
Thanks....I'm just wondering now since i made my order on January 7th 2015 will my ds doll infact come with the new silicone, when they only announced today? I hate it when i miss opportunities like this. ..but im crossing my fingers...i messaged John from ds doll support haven't heard anything as of yet....and so my headache begins 8O

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

lonelyguy wrote: Thanks....I'm just wondering now since i made my order on January 7th 2015 will my ds doll infact come with the new silicone, when they only announced today? I hate it when i miss opportunities like this. ..but im crossing my fingers...i messaged John from ds doll support haven't heard anything as of yet....and so my headache begins 8O
Hi lonelyguy

This link should put your mind at ease. :multi: Exciting new for DS-Doll orders for 2015 :multi:

Man, you are in for a treat. I was so impressed when I got my DS, but now wish I had waited a few months, but then something else new will change. The way they keep improving you don't have the latest and greatest for long. You have placed your order at the perfect time, just AFTER a new upgrade not just before like me. Wow dude, this is going to make her extra special for you. Congrats.

DM

lonelyguy

Post by lonelyguy »

Awesome thanks Dees Man I can finally calm down and actually go to sleep for work in the morning lol hope she gets here soon. I'm not a photographer but i hope to share with you and the forum some pretty nice shots of what's to come soon...thanks again...Cheers! :D

lonelyguy

Post by lonelyguy »

iViolinistMicah wrote:Yeah, I made the jump there with you, about 2 weeks now since Melissa arrived. Some part of me feels simply at peace, after years of feeling like I didn't belong in this world. I could never attract a girl, and after losing my girlfriend of 3 years, I realized while the first year was amazing, the bulk of the relationship wasn't worth all the pain accompanying it.
I know how you feel and sorry to hear about your long term relationship ending. I hope your enjoying your time with Melissa. It would be really awesome to read your experience as of yet, as to your initial thoughts, experience with the arrival, clothes/cleaning tips. Hope to read that review soon then. Cheers! and thanks again for sharing that....

INFORMATIONS