exdollofficial.com

WOW!! I've finally made the jump......

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

lonelyguy

WOW!! I've finally made the jump......

Post by lonelyguy »

Hi everyone newbie here. For a very long time I've purchased several toys to accompany me on this lonelyguy journey that is called my life. Anything and everything to handheld toys, cyberskin boobs, realistic vagina and ass, high detailed material blowup tera patrick doll (I was so fooled by the boxart), to a 3 foot sexflesh full sized sammy sex doll costing me a youngster at the time working at the mall $800. That box was so huge in my room I have no idea how my mom didnt open it and flip out but who knows. Point is Ive tried alot of things just hoping to have that fulfillment I would just want with a real female companion. And with trail and alot of error (a.k.a alot of "no creep" or "sure I'll go out with you", great do you want my number? "No its ok I'll see you around alot anyways, will talk") For me sadly things remain the same

I've always just imagine what would it be like to have a full sized love doll....that day has finally arrived...well not yet...its in the making process, but soon I guess. I just ordered the ds doll 145 plus and I'm nervous and scared and happy all mushed together. Don't know what to expect, will it be everything I've always hope it would be? Will it be not so great? Will it last just a few months and break on me? By the end of the month the new journey for this lonelyguy will being. I have to buy some clothes and learn how to clean and care for the doll. I'm glad i found this forum, hoping if anyone one has any personal experience or tips what so ever with the ds doll 145 plus thank you for the replies. Lonely Guy here and im pretty excited.....I think? :-)

Orbital111
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WOW!! I've finally made the jump......

Post by Orbital111 »

Hi & welcome lonelyguy,

Dolls are great fun to hug and kiss, etc. :whistle: buy stuff for, spoil and dress her up sexy or cute.

Congrats on taking the plunge... after she finally arrives, you might end up deciding that you aren't such a
lonely guy anymore. ;)

lonelyguy

Post by lonelyguy »

Thanks I just don't know where to being with picking the right clothes that won't damage the silicone, best care tips etc. but I hope to take my time and really plan each choice out....

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Hi lonelyguy

first of all, congratulations, :thumbs_up: you made a wise move buying a doll, for my experience, owning a doll you get graceful cheerful moments, the simple fact that the doll is siting or laying on the house is a nice addition to the ambient, the doll itself makes me smile, you will have tons of fun and new memories and experiences.

first of all, take your time to know the body of the doll, cornstarch all over the body, and wash new clothing for avoid stain on silicone, choose for bottoms size 0, or teen 10y 12y , for tops, well , I own a 145 non plus version, so size 10-12y fits her well, for more mature look, go for adult petite sizes.

for shoes, size 22, or 22cm

happy waiting!

mexdl

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Welcome aboard! You're not alone in your experiences in being lonely! I may have plenty of friends and colleagues, but I never had a girlfriend. Before my doll I was lonely in the romantic kind of lonely.

Luckily I found Miyako, my romantic life has never been so amazing. Once you find your dream girl here on TDF I hope that you too will find your romantic happiness, and a doll will find her soulmate that she was born for :)

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

lonelyguy wrote:Hi everyone newbie here. For a very long time I've purchased several toys to accompany me on this lonelyguy journey that is called my life. Anything and everything to handheld toys, cyberskin boobs, realistic vagina and ass, high detailed material blowup tera patrick doll (I was so fooled by the boxart), to a 3 foot sexflesh full sized sammy sex doll costing me a youngster at the time working at the mall $800. That box was so huge in my room I have no idea how my mom didnt open it and flip out but who knows. Point is Ive tried alot of things just hoping to have that fulfillment I would just want with a real female companion. And with trail and alot of error (a.k.a alot of "no creep" or "sure I'll go out with you", great do you want my number? "No its ok I'll see you around alot anyways, will talk") For me sadly things remain the same

I've always just imagine what would it be like to have a full sized love doll....that day has finally arrived...well not yet...its in the making process, but soon I guess. I just ordered the ds doll 145 plus and I'm nervous and scared and happy all mushed together. Don't know what to expect, will it be everything I've always hope it would be? Will it be not so great? Will it last just a few months and break on me? By the end of the month the new journey for this lonelyguy will being. I have to buy some clothes and learn how to clean and care for the doll. I'm glad i found this forum, hoping if anyone one has any personal experience or tips what so ever with the ds doll 145 plus thank you for the replies. Lonely Guy here and im pretty excited.....I think? :-)
:glou:

OMG! you are so fortunate! You get to have sex with a 45lb doll with gigantic tits! First thing you must do after getting her, you must have breast sex with her.
Ask this owner for advice
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... ilit=Asuka

lonelyguy

Post by lonelyguy »

It's a weird feeling, I've always been just ok with my small handheld pleasure toys. Not really caring if girls just liked me as a friend, or just 'playing' nice with me to not hurt my feelings. When ever I've felt lonely I just had some fun with my toys and mrs. Righty and everything was fine. But for the last 3 years I've felt really sad inside. Looking and conversing with what I think are really pretty girls amd just thinking to myself, 'boy wouldnt it be nice.' I mean its not all about sex, or maybe its mainly about sex lol but as I get older I feel myself just looking at girls and just wondering, 'man I just want to just hold her.' As I being to get some grey hairs I long more to just want an opportunity to just look deeply into a females eyes and just kiss passionately. Things that I never really cared for now I long for. I can remember being with my only girlfriend at the age of 15 and I could remember a moment where we were just hugging and how I felt. I'm getting watery in my eyes, because I havent been able to experience that for a very long time. I guess that's what I've truly wanted this whole time. I even asked a girl out for the first time last year in just sheer frustration of not wanting to be alone anymore. She laughed and said no thank you. I see all these girls that have turned me down, girls that look at me as if I'm a freak of nature or something. And I just say in my head 'what's wrong with me? Why does every girl have the same reaction of disgust for me? Im a really nice guy...I just don't get it.' There could be a room packed full of people laughing and enjoying life, and I'll be right in the middle feeling just completely alone, you know. I guess its more than just the sex part for me now. My heart is yearning for something deeper. In the meantime, thats why I'm alittle nervous about the arrival of my 145plus ds doll. It's kinda of my last hope for something new that'll get my heart actually pumping. Didn't mean to sound like such a downer, but it's truly the first time I've ever really expressed just a bit of how I feel. I guess I'm really just a lonelyguy......

Thanks Mexdl and Tybalt for the measurements and tips I'll start looking on amazon....and that thread is pretty sweet.

Xephyr thanks for sharing that with me. It gave me the courage to open up a bit...

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

your welcome LonelyGuy

Hope you feel at home here, the majority here at TDF support and understand your feelings, every person had a reason to get a doll, one of the many benefits of have a human 1:1 figure at home is to fill needs.

for me, most of the year I live alone, so its cool and heartwarming to return from home, enter my appartment and see an human form sitting on the sofa, liyng on the bed or resting on a chair.

I will drop by your posts to see your doll and your new experiences.

mexdl

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

You will never regret your decision. When she arrives your life will change for the better. The excitement, the fun and the companionship will be more than you anticipate. I'm happy for you.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Lonelyguy, don´t worry, you´ll enjoy the closeness and body contact with your fabulous lady a lot. I´ve been married for 16 years but called it quits when I realized that the situation won´t get better that was very bad- no sex or affection at all for years. In the end we just shared a flat and a bed, each on his side of the bed- because she wanted it that way. I later learned that she was cheating on me for a lot of years. Ma new wife is a doll and I know that she is a doll, but I´m feeling so much better. I´m feeling a lot less alone than when I was married. When I wake up I spend half an hour on weekdays and a lot longer just cuddling, kissing and caressing Brigitte in bed before I put her into her wheel chair and drive her over to the dining room to wait for me to get ready for breakfast with her by my side. I kiss her before I leave to the office and I kiss her when I get back home. Never got so much joy when I was married to this human being that was my wife.
So Lonelyguy, if you feel ready to end your lonelyness and use a bit of imagination you may get happier than most of the guys who date all the girls you longed for, believe me.
And the doll you picked is a fantastic pic!
All the best,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Catsoup074

Post by Catsoup074 »

Hi lonelyguy,
I just wanted to see what doll you are getting. I saw several pictures of the ds 145 plus doll,and all I can say is you are going to fall hard!!! Its difficult to describe the feelings of love and desire you can get from your doll. I truly get butterflies ,especially at work,anticipating our night together :twisted: I know you will love her and I hope she takes away all the loneliness!
Better days to come :D
Cat

mudpaw
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mudpaw »

Hello lonelyguy,
DS continues to amazes me with member reviews and photos, I'm sure your review will be just as spectacular. I think out of all the manufacturers they have the most configurations available. They are also very forth coming with information and offer repair help and service after you buy the doll -which is rare. If you want to read ahead you can view all kinds of information about maintenance, storage on their support website: http://www.dsdoll.us/support.html

I also detected some hesitation and uncertainty in your posts. When I upgraded to a inflatable after using toys for the longest time I wasn't sure if I could give the business to a doll. It was weird looking at a plastic sculpted face that doesn't look back or move. With dolls you have to take that extra step otherwise you will probably lose interest. Another member on these forums replied to a thread about her frustrations with her doll not loving her back. Later she saw her doll sitting alone in the darkness reminding her of her own loneliness. Overwhelmed with guilt she broke down crying and ran to caress her doll. I think her original expectations were set too high and it took her awhile to realize what a doll can and cannot do.

Anyway congratulations on your selection those titties remind me of the Ruby13 doll earthquake commercial.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Hey Lonelyguy,

Welcome to TDF! Best forum I've come across in years.

Congratulations! I have the same body on order here from DS Doll. Can't wait to get her home! From what I'm told, DS Dolls just rock. This will be my first high-end sex doll as well.

Which heads did you pick? I picked the Lilith and Ruby heads, with blue and green eyes respectively. I don' t think any of the 145cm heads do oral, but those breasts are going to more than make up for it. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your new sweetheart!

BTW, lots of doll owners have relationships with their dolls. No reason to feel strange or weird about it at all. Just enjoy the ride (literally). Image

Cheers! Image
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Hey lonely. It's rough out there these days for dating. To get quality women a man needs to commit to a lot of self-improvement, and the payoff is increasingly smaller as our culture pampers over-inflated egos and tolerates terrible behavior from far too many women. I'm sorry to hear about the treatment you've endured, but applaud you for trying.

A doll is a great way to take the edge off a lonely existence and give you some peace of mind to relax and heal. I hope your DS Doll exceeds your expectations; you've made a fantastic choice. We're looking forward to hearing more from you as the journey progresses!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I enthuse about many dolls but I have greatest experience of DS. Above all others, DS are characters. Setting her up to look at you from the corners of her eyes, or just looking out of the window http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=56357 is that feeling of someone there.

DS have extremely good skeletons - see Chloé's tutorial on movement as it's useful especially if you haven't handled a doll before, and they exhude quality with wonderful detail of colouring.

Sex is one thing - oh but with those breasts . . . ;-) - I think I could be tempted by those . . . but as a longer term companion, friend, DS dolls will last very well. For your criteria I don't think there's better than the one you've chosen and hope to hear of the very great happiness that she brings.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS