exdollofficial.com

acording to chinese bbs, new silicone softness on DS girls.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

lonelyguy

Re: acording to chinese bbs, new silicone softness on DS gir

Post by lonelyguy »

If infact once the new year began and this new silicone would be implemented in every ds doll order of 2015 why did they wait until now to release this news? Why when placing my order this was never once mentioned? Great sales pitch to sell to say to any customer that your one of the first who will experience this new upgraded silicone. Im just thinking out loud here, I just find it weird. Any thoughts? :!:
dustknight wrote:
lonelyguy wrote:
LaDollyVita wrote: Ok then...thats good news...just wondering why they didnt mention anything before while i was placing the order or asking questions...but ok calm and doll on (with new pinchable silicone lol...i hope) 8O
Awesome, great news lonelyguy. I can't wait until it's my turn to make the jump.
All I can as a first time owner is take your time and really research and design that perfect doll in your head and the go hunting. The main concern of course would be cost but once you set a price range really focus on all the great features that you would want in a girl/doll amd just have fun with it, this site is really awesome for a newbie like myself, in getting up to date info and alot of personal reviews you really miss out on if your venturing on your own. Hope you make the jump soon....I'll try and post some pictures as soon as my new babe comes in lol To give an update to everyone that's interested Cheers!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

lonelyguy wrote:If infact once the new year began and this new silicone would be implemented in every ds doll order of 2015 why did they wait until now to release this news? Why when placing my order this was never once mentioned?
Reading between the lines (it's worth joining the Chinese forum which is in my signature strip and is possible with google translate) I reckon that the new soft skin has been an exciting development for them and very difficult to ensure that it's right. They haven't wanted to give the game away about what they're doing, as China is horribly competitive and by launching officially in China first they have been able to send out their soft silicone dolls locally first to get feedback from customers without consequences of expensive shipping on international orders should they have felt that quality wasn't what they would like it to be. Clearly with the sending out of Laurence and Emanuelle and Fabienne to Brigitte's Hubby they now felt in a position of confidence in their new creation. So congratulations - you appear to be getting a soft lassie on her way.

With DS you can rely absolutely on a company that prides itself on the perfection of their products. Often they sell slightly flawed dolls locally in China on special offers as internationally we have higher wages and spending power . . . and when they do they comment that even with their flaws they are often better than other Japanese brands who permit a greater number of flaws per doll.

Even for people who had the more regular silicone of last year, the older DS ladies are still a wonderful pleasure to play with . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

haremlover wrote:
lonelyguy wrote:If infact once the new year began and this new silicone would be implemented in every ds doll order of 2015 why did they wait until now to release this news? Why when placing my order this was never once mentioned?
Reading between the lines (it's worth joining the Chinese forum which is in my signature strip and is possible with google translate) I reckon that the new soft skin has been an exciting development for them and very difficult to ensure that it's right. They haven't wanted to give the game away about what they're doing, as China is horribly competitive and by launching officially in China first they have been able to send out their soft silicone dolls locally first to get feedback from customers without consequences of expensive shipping on international orders should they have felt that quality wasn't what they would like it to be. Clearly with the sending out of Laurence and Emanuelle and Fabienne to Brigitte's Hubby they now felt in a position of confidence in their new creation. So congratulations - you appear to be getting a soft lassie on her way.

With DS you can rely absolutely on a company that prides itself on the perfection of their products. Often they sell slightly flawed dolls locally in China on special offers as internationally we have higher wages and spending power . . . and when they do they comment that even with their flaws they are often better than other Japanese brands who permit a greater number of flaws per doll.

Even for people who had the more regular silicone of last year, the older DS ladies are still a wonderful pleasure to play with . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Agree 100% Harem, :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

lonelyguy

Post by lonelyguy »

haremlover wrote:

Best wishes

Harem
But even when the doll was finished still no email or contact to let me know that all along my doll was bing made by this special silicone made me feel "well ok I havent heard anything will my doll have this"

But just got the email about my concerns and so far so good...here's to new silicone squeezable cheeks I get to try out, I cant wait

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Sasha (DS168) and I second that Mexdl!!!!
Jiayi

lonelyguy

Post by lonelyguy »

haremlover wrote:So congratulations - you appear to be getting a soft lassie on her way.

Best wishes

Harem
Thank you haremlover I'm soo excited I cant wait

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

LonelyGuy: can't wait to see your new doll!!!!

lonelyguy

Post by lonelyguy »

Mexdollover wrote:LonelyGuy: can't wait to see your new doll!!!!
Thanks Mexdollover :D ...should I create a new topic post of my dolls arrivial beginning with the pictures ds doll send me of the finished product and all my pictures of her or just continue with my original post here http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =lonelyguy

Hope to try and take some nice photos for everyone to see (I always wanted to be a photographer as a kid, now I get my chance lol)

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

What happens if you try to do all those things to the current DS and TPE dolls? Do they not do the same thing? Would be nice to see a side-by-side video comparison between old and new silicone formula, since I never owned a doll, so I don't really have a sense of just how different they are or how much software the new formula is.

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

I really like this new improvement, and I started become interested in DS in the beginning on this year (I don't think I knew about them last year at all, nor love dolls for that matter). But it is so exciting and scary at the same time. Will this new softness make the dolls less durable? :(

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

dustknight wrote:I really like this new improvement, and I started become interested in DS in the beginning on this year (I don't think I knew about them last year at all, nor love dolls for that matter). But it is so exciting and scary at the same time. Will this new softness make the dolls less durable? :(
Oh dear - as soon as
a doll offers you an apple and
looks you in the eye - there's no hope for you.

Welcome to the world of the seduced . . .

Softness and durability - we wait to see. It seems to be a question discussed on http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570 but I don't understand the google translation enough! I hope that someone with good command of the Chinese language might translate.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

haremlover wrote:
dustknight wrote:I really like this new improvement, and I started become interested in DS in the beginning on this year (I don't think I knew about them last year at all, nor love dolls for that matter). But it is so exciting and scary at the same time. Will this new softness make the dolls less durable? :(
Oh dear - as soon as
a doll offers you an apple and
looks you in the eye - there's no hope for you.

Welcome to the world of the seduced . . .

Softness and durability - we wait to see. It seems to be a question discussed on http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570 but I don't understand the google translation enough! I hope that someone with good command of the Chinese language might translate.

Best wishes

Harem
LOL, awesome response harem, the visual graphics were on point and perfect.

I'm new to this, and these news about softness are great, but at the same time, new, don't know what to think. It makes me think if I should wait and see how it goes... but I can't wait! :crazyeyes:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

dustknight wrote: LOL, awesome response harem, the visual graphics were on point and perfect.

I'm new to this, and these news about softness are great, but at the same time, new, don't know what to think. It makes me think if I should wait and see how it goes... but I can't wait! :crazyeyes:
Thanks

Glad you enjoyed my sense of humour!

Sometimes I post things and it goes down like a Led Balloon http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 0&p=722439

DS are very much supreme in many ways but we can't necessarily say that in other parts of the forum too loudly . . . They have been working on this new silicone in development for quite a while and have only announced it very recently, I'm sure, waiting until they had real confidence in their product. They know what they're doing, are very professional, and care about their dolls: each doll is a work of art and is their self-advertisement into the future.

So I'm sure that you can buy with confidence.

There has been discussion and a review on the Chinese forum http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570 which I don't entirely understand from the google translate but the verdict seems to be well received so I assume it's favourable, and here Brigitte's Hubby who knows his dolls is over the moon about his new soft silicone ladies.

I'm sure that if asked DS would do an order to the old specification, which is still nice, but personally time will tell if my curiosity can hold out in wanting to experience the new formulation for myself. I don't think that DS would have released it if they did not have the utmost confidence in the material.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS