exdollofficial.com

acording to chinese bbs, new silicone softness on DS girls.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

acording to chinese bbs, new silicone softness on DS girls.

Post by mexdl »

Yesterday saw on DS chinese forum a "tecnical Update" news.

we have to wait to oficial news here, but the chinese forum inform about new silicon softness,

now you can pinch and twist the upper layer of skin , also for the video example, it seems like a very new silicone formula,

I wonder if this new silicone softnes can put face cheeks.

we have to wait if this will be available outside china.

great news.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: acording to chinese bbs, new silicone softness on DS gir

Post by haremlover »

Yes - exciting - http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570 - a lot of people are comparing directly with 4Woods.

When asked "what is the best doll" eventually we will be able to reply that they are all wonderful and that it's the face that probably is the deciding factor in choosing a doll.

With this level of softness, with the advantages of silicone in terms of repair and sophistication of skeleton, there will be little advantage in saving a comparatively little amount of money buying TPE. Because silicone is a cold pouring technology the hinges of DS dolls can incorporate things which assist in maintaing constant compression for far longer into the hinges whereas a TPE doll molded at high temperature can only have metal-to-metal joints which either have to be very tight or otherwise loosen up comparatively quickly.

It's brilliant that DS have managed to move forward with soft technology.

Translated by Google Translate:
We never stop improving all aspects of the doll, and now we can once again be proud to introduce to you our new changes.

The newly developed silicone skin with a more human touch of class.

A new material greatly reduces the amount of oil than the original 90%, significantly reducing your maintenance costs, you can have more time and dolls from morning till evening, without having to worry about the oil problem.

New materials to enhance the level of security, from food to medical grade level, to provide customers with safe and easy to use baby is always our goal to pursue, and we hope that our ongoing efforts to give your life to bring more beautiful.

The bad news is that due to the replacement of materials, our cost and process difficulty is greatly enhanced. The good news is that you need to spend the same as before the price you can buy new products.

Chest
revolutionary silicone evolve, unprecedented tactile experience. Soft is important, but we also care about is how to render human skin texture, the new material will make you live trance touch feeling.

Abdominal illustration
silicone abdominal pressing, kneading will bring a more immersive experience, you can even pull the appropriate surface of silica gel, in a more profound experience that is like a real creamy camel Yuji.
Google translate has it's limitations and quirks but the meaning is clear!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

And here I amconvincing myself I only needed my present DS doll. So much for that idea. Now the question is "Who will be the first on TDF to get one?"
Jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

jiayi wrote:And here I amconvincing myself I only needed my present DS doll. So much for that idea. Now the question is "Who will be the first on TDF to get one?"
Jiayi
Oh dear - your lovely lady's wanting a sister already?

:haha4:

Here we go . . . :glou:

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

These dolls impress me more every time I see them. The beauty, the remarkable poseability/skeleton and even the impressive facility where they are made. Ah yes, the price is a little more bearable as well.

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

The video really look impressive.
It would be interesting to know when this new soft skin option will become available and most of all
if it would be also available for customers outside China, as it looks like it will be truly worth to wait for it...
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

Melkor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Melkor »

This totally helps the waiting pains of not having a doll yet haha. Looks like it will be worth the wait.
Hopefully there is no decrease in durability and longevity.
“I have never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude.” ― Henry David Thoreau

cucky

Post by cucky »

Hi

Does anyone know if this new silicon is already in production ?

Peter

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

cucky wrote:Does anyone know if this new silicon is already in production ?
I think that were it available at the moment outside China, Steven would have announced it here himself . . . so it's a matter of "watch this space".

What it does mean is that even with dolls currently shipped in the older material which in my experience has still been a joy to handle, softer inserts will be available sooner rather than later.

For advance news it's great to keep half an eye on the Chinese forum, link below, despite Google Translate not always being comprehensible.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

cucky

Post by cucky »

haremlover wrote:
I think that were it available at the moment outside China, Steven would have announced it here himself . . . so it's a matter of "watch this space".

What it does mean is that even with dolls currently shipped in the older material which in my experience has still been a joy to handle, softer inserts will be available sooner rather than later.

For advance news it's great to keep half an eye on the Chinese forum, link below, despite Google Translate not always being comprehensible.

Best wishes

Harem
Ok , I have found something ....

"Currently only sold in the domestic experiments, Japan, North America and Europe has not yet begun update.
An estimated one to two months after the new glue if not, it will start in overseas sales. "

http://bbs.dsdoll.com/thread-43756-1-1.html

Peter

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

cucky wrote:
haremlover wrote:
I think that were it available at the moment outside China, Steven would have announced it here himself . . .
Ok , I have found something ....

"Currently only sold in the domestic experiments, Japan, North America and Europe has not yet begun update.
An estimated one to two months after the new glue if not, it will start in overseas sales"
Probably from early march, after the Chinese new year celebrations...

acrux
Former Member

Post by acrux »

Good news indeed! Really hoping they will come up with a softer – and optional deeper – vagina/insert too.

Terl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Terl »

Only the hardness of DS dolls is only minus. Anyway I'm waiting the oficial news from DS about the soft "skin" of the dolls. It will be great improvement!

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Terl wrote:Anyway I'm waiting the oficial news from DS about the soft "skin" of the dolls. It will be great improvement!
Reading DS official forum looks like in China they are alreading sending out the dolls made with the new silicone, as there is a thread started yesterday by a customer with pics of the unboxing of a 168+ with the new soft skin.

Also, reading their forum announcement, seems like this should be a general upgrade of the dolls material and not
a choosable option, as they mention that they also did have to upgrade their line of work for the new silicone
and that they have, at the same time, been able to maintain the final price the same as before.

In the light of this since, like cucky reported in the post above, DS manifested the intention to also upgrade the skin material for Japanese, American and European market, i think it would be logical to expect an official announcement quite soon...

INFORMATIONS