exdollofficial.com

Should I be concerned, or am I just paranoid?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Should I be concerned, or am I just paranoid?

Post by deadpringle »

Greetings fellow dollers!

So, back on December 23rd, I placed an order for a DS Doll with the 145cm plus body, and the Lilith and Ruby heads. A gentleman named John informed me that the fabrication process would take anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks, and then after that, 6 to 10 days to ship.

A few days ago, I had to contact DS Doll about the possibility of my missing an email from them, as my provider was having some major problems, which caused me to miss emails from several friends and colleagues. John had kindly reassured me, via email, that he had not been trying to contact me, and that the doll was still in the fabrication process.

We're coming up on week number three, as of next Tuesday the 13th, and I have not heard any news about the doll. The reason why I'm starting to feel a bit concerned is that I have read forum posts here where the members in question stated that they had received news and pictures of their completed dolls within 12 to 14 days. I didn't think that folks over in China celebrated Christmas, or the Western New Year, and so I just wanted to get some input from you folks. Does my situation seem unusual based on your purchasing experiences with DS Dolls?

I really hate to harass them via E-mail, as I realize that they craft these dolls with great care, and I don't want to pester them too much, but I wonder if something's gone wrong in the fabrication process that may delay my receiving my doll on order. Any feedback on this would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance!
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Should I be concerned, or am I just paranoid?

Post by LaDollyVita »

DS is a reputable vendor with many happy TDF customers. Order to delivery is not an exact science. To answer your question, you are just anxious. It happens to many of us. She'll be home soon.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Like LaDollyVita said, They are a reputable company. If there is a delay, it will be for a good reason.
You could always email them and ask how the production of your doll is coming along, but most of all be patient.
Good things come to those who wait :D

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

LaDollyVita wrote:DS is a reputable vendor with many happy TDF customers. Order to delivery is not an exact science. To answer your question, you are just anxious. It happens to many of us. She'll be home soon.

^I agree.

Also about the New Years thing, I was dealing with a China based company that told me they had a 4 day New Years holiday. So, maybe it depends on the company.

imo. emailing daily for questions is normal for DS. people can make changes and ask a ton of questions during production.

*Just to reiterate your topic question. I've always been worried after ordering a doll (especially if it's a good chunk of money), delay or not, this is the waiting game and the only time you shouldn't be concerned or paranoid should be after you see the package in front of you.

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

Actually Deadpringle my friend the chinese restaurant in the mall and takeaway close by both similarly closed for 4 days between new years and the 5th jan here. different familys. They told me chinese holiday . Pissed me off as i love asian food. :evil:

cucky

Post by cucky »

Hi :)

Im waiting too , and i feel like you , even if I already have the photos .
Just ask for the photos again , there was a problem and you did not get it . I think thats ok :) .
It´s a lot of money , so there is no reason that you´r not allowed to communicate whith them .

In China, there is also new year, they have the largest fireworks production in the world :) .

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

DS is a very solid company to deal with. In Japanese ownership the whole ethos is very much more western than Chinese and based in Dalian on the east coast, they are very different from the ethos of south China where the majority of Chinese business happens. In the Dalian area there is a surprising presence of Christian churches and one has the feeling of more enlightened thinking when dealing with them. For that reason there will have been delays over the holiday period.

In the Spring this year when I was waiting for my 168plus the torture of the wait was terrible! Just three weeks in production and then a first class air ticket from Dalian to Incheon in Korea to Germany to Heathrow . . . and then a four day wait in the local depot on account of Easter. But well worth the wait!

It's well worth joining the Chinese forum, link below, which is accessible with Google Translate and a bit of trial and error . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for the reassurances. I guess my anxiety about this whole thing is due to two factors: this is my first high-end doll, and I've never done business directly with an overseas company directly before.

If people in China typically take a four-day holiday at the beginning of the year like we Americans typically do, then this would likely explain any delays.

Thanks again! Cheers!

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

There is a saying ," Even if one is paranoid, it does not men THEY aren't out to get you".

Sure you are just anxious. She will be with you soon.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi deadpringle, when I ordered my 158 + through DS dolls France I was told that it´ll take 5 weeks. The pics were sent after 4 weeks, there´s one more week for delivery from China through France to Germany- just as announced. So please don´t worry.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

there are many orders at this period, all the new orders are waiting in line.
usually, make a doll will take 10 days. but now, need to waiting for make-up one by one, this delay the making process to 3 weeks.
we already cancel the week end for a month.
sorry for the delay, we will do the best we can.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Doll Sweet wrote:there are many orders at this period, all the new orders are waiting in line.
usually, make a doll will take 10 days. but now, need to waiting for make-up one by one, this delay the making process to 3 weeks.
we already cancel the week end for a month.
sorry for the delay, we will do the best we can.

Hi Doll Sweet,

Thank you very much for the explanation, and for the reassurance. I understand. I guess I just picked a crazy busy time to place the order. Judging by the craftsmanship in the pictures and the videos, I'm sure she will be well worth the wait. Image

Best wishes to you and all of the Doll Sweet employees!

And thanks again to everyone who responded to my post. I greatly appreciate your guidance.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Your doll is in good hands. Just keep waiting. She will come.

I'm sure if something goes bad, you will be getting a phone call. Until then, I wouldn't worry.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

I sent off an E-mail, just so that I can get a time frame if there is going to be a delay:
--
Hi John,

I was kindly informed by a a member of the DS Doll staff on dollforum.com that due to a high volume of orders, there are delays in getting them out. It looks like we're coming up on week number 3 for my order from 12/23/2014, and I was wondering if you would be able to provide me with a time frame as to when you believe my order will be completed and shipped. I just want to make sure I have the proper expectations.

Thank you for your continuing professionalism.

INFORMATIONS