exdollofficial.com

Received an exciting E-mail this morning!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Received an exciting E-mail this morning!

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi deadpringle, congratulations, she´s a real beauty. And she´ll feel just as well. :mrgreen: I got my 158+ ladies yesterday, boy, am I happy with them!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

Good on you deadpringle! a great choice for your first doll, may she give you many years of happiness, look forward to your review of her. :)

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

WOW! She looks Amazing! One look at the 145+ body is all it took to get me on the DS wagon :mrgreen: . On a side note, Is that the yellow skintone?
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Hi All!

Many thanks for the kudos!
MoneyMike wrote:WOW! She looks Amazing! One look at the 145+ body is all it took to get me on the DS wagon :mrgreen: . On a side note, Is that the yellow skintone?

Thanks MoneyMike! Yes, it's the yellow skintone. I wanted her to look as authentically Asian as possible. Always had a thing for the Asian ladies. :mrgreen:
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lovingchanj »

Congratulations deadpringle. You have made a sound choice. Many on this forum would agree. DS is the top Chinese manufacturer. Every review just raves. So you have really gone and done it now, my friend! Your life is so about to change for the better! (Already has!)

lovingchanj
The more I understand, the less I know.

Mellzor

Post by Mellzor »

Congrats Deadpringle ! Excellent choice on skin tone and heads.
Got a thing for asian ladies as well, but then again, I guess lots of us at TDF do :P

Gotta admit, its hard to resist hopping on this DS bandwagon, everyone seems to be getting one of these beauties lately. Also cannot find any bad info on DS, there aren't even any repair topics, so I guess they really are perfect.

Looking forward to pictures, and maybe even a review? :D

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Yep, I'm thinking you are in for a real treat with one of these dolls. I am continually impressed with them and how gorgeous, poseable, and more affordable they are. I mean, how can you not be impressed with this:

[youtube]yibNAHhODMI&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Zang wrote:(Topic moved from Dolls In General to Doll Sweet)

It's so cool to have photos in advance, too. Super-choice doll there, deadpringle!
Nice figure!!

Photos would be nice... I gotta wait until I open the box - my Karlie arrives tomorrow too
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Mellzor wrote: Also cannot find any bad info on DS, there aren't even any repair topics, so I guess they really are perfect.

No doll is completely perfect . . . but anything that does happen is either very easily repaired or given top consideration as a matter of customer service. On the Chinese forum a while back there was a doll with a very nasty injury and the matter was sorted out without a drama.

One aspect of ordering through local resellers of experience is that a manufacturer can rely on the experience of the reseller as to knowing whether a problem is with their item or as a result of something the customer might have done and from this point of view resellers have an important contribution to make.

I don't talk about it much because she's an old model, but when Aira first came to me and I wasn't familiar with manipulating her, and the effect of a shifted combined centre of gravity, she and I fell off a bed together whilst taking photos and I nearly broke my neck, and Aira's right elbow was loosened and rotates freely. The new skeleton has been upgraded and is not subject to the same tendency. However, DS very kindly sent me a complete new arm assembly which as yet I have not had the courage to fit, but at least gives me also the clues as to how to get at and tighten the relevant bolt without perhaps doing the complete surgery. But she's been able to live with her rotating elbow happily playing the piano and clarinet being disabled only from playing the harp. . . . All of the photos on "Aira - a day in the life of a doll" have been possible despite her injury. Thera suffered from a wobbly eye and DS very kindly and efficiently sent me another pair - and her repair is documented on the "Samantha calls in Penny to repair Thera's eye" thread. DS really do have a priority in ensuring that none of their girls suffer nor experience ill health.

For these reasons, I am certain people can have confidence both in the quality of manufacture, which is higher than Japanese standards, as well as customer support.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

haremlover wrote:
Mellzor wrote: Also cannot find any bad info on DS, there aren't even any repair topics, so I guess they really are perfect.

No doll is completely perfect . . . but anything that does happen is either very easily repaired or given top consideration as a matter of customer service. On the Chinese forum a while back there was a doll with a very nasty injury and the matter was sorted out without a drama.

One aspect of ordering through local resellers of experience is that a manufacturer can rely on the experience of the reseller as to knowing whether a problem is with their item or as a result of something the customer might have done and from this point of view resellers have an important contribution to make.

I don't talk about it much because she's an old model, but when Aira first came to me and I wasn't familiar with manipulating her, and the effect of a shifted combined centre of gravity, she and I fell off a bed together whilst taking photos and I nearly broke my neck, and Aira's right elbow was loosened and rotates freely. The new skeleton has been upgraded and is not subject to the same tendency. However, DS very kindly sent me a complete new arm assembly which as yet I have not had the courage to fit, but at least gives me also the clues as to how to get at and tighten the relevant bolt without perhaps doing the complete surgery. But she's been able to live with her rotating elbow happily playing the piano and clarinet being disabled only from playing the harp. . . . All of the photos on "Aira - a day in the life of a doll" have been possible despite her injury. Thera suffered from a wobbly eye and DS very kindly and efficiently sent me another pair - and her repair is documented on the "Samantha calls in Penny to repair Thera's eye" thread. DS really do have a priority in ensuring that none of their girls suffer nor experience ill health.

For these reasons, I am certain people can have confidence both in the quality of manufacture, which is higher than Japanese standards, as well as customer support.

Best wishes

Harem
That is incredibly encouraging. It sounds like their support is as great as their dolls.

Mellzor

Post by Mellzor »

Quite a story Harem 8O glad you're unharmed !

Indeed Blindwebster, also the simple fact that they have video's on all doll subjects on their website should be a standard to all.
You can just see their excitement and dedication in these as well.
And seeing them actively respond on TDF is a big plus too !
Actually the involvement in these kind of things is what makes or breaks a doll company tbh
Oh well, guess I'll find out for myself sooner or later :D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Mellzor wrote:Quite a story Harem 8O glad you're unharmed !

Indeed Blindwebster, also the simple fact that they have video's on all doll subjects on their website should be a standard to all.
You can just see their excitement and dedication in these as well.
And seeing them actively respond on TDF is a big plus too !
Actually the involvement in these kind of things is what makes or breaks a doll company tbh
Oh well, guess I'll find out for myself sooner or later :D
Unharmed - thanks -

It was this series of photos that did it . . .
ImageImageImageImage

These were her goodbye present to member Mahoro who kindly let her come to me.

Over the past year I had the feeling that at times people couldn't quite understand my enthusiasm for DS dolls . . . . but
ImageImage
with the new lovely soft and wonderful creations now appearing on the forum

all is being revealed

I was a newbie to silicone dolls, and there's a lot to choose from but at the time Mahoro pointed out to me the excellent engineering of DS skeletons telling me that their Japanese heritage ensured quality, and also the detail of colouring. In those top shots of Aira's back, you can see the highlighting picking out under her shoulder blades - and it's this that makes a DS doll so real. For this shoot, Mahoro had helped me with the earlier photos and his dressing skills came into their own. All DS dolls come with their factory shots as part of their story . . . http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5476 and makes DS ladies even more special in their unique sort of way.

Member Deadpringle will not be able to sleep for days now in expectation of his lovely lady to come . . . and we're all looking forward to his photos and experiencing his delight.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

haremlover wrote:Member Deadpringle will not be able to sleep for days now in expectation of his lovely lady to come . . . and we're all looking forward to his photos and experiencing his delight.

Haha, thanks Haremlover, and thanks to everyone who posted to this thread. Yeah, I'm resigned to the fact that I'll be going into work with dark circles under my eyes, and a smile that no one will understand.

:razz:
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

haremlover wrote: Unharmed - thanks -

It was this series of photos that did it . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Hey Harem, your girls are really cute. I have been researching the DS Doll site, and yours are 158cm Plus, is that correct? I am planning on getting a 158cm Plus as well.

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

I've been waiting to hear of you new DS girls deadpringle, those blue eyes are some of the sexiest I've seen, so piercing! I cannot wait to see them with a proper photo shoot. I hope you can contain yourself before they arrive! I have eyes for that Ruby face but must have blue eyes as beautiful as your girl has, I'm jealous!

INFORMATIONS