exdollofficial.com

Please welcome Lady Emmanuelle

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Please welcome Lady Emmanuelle

Post by von_Shredhead »

Great set of pics Chris!! Lady Emm is fabulous and I would have loved to be around while she was telling her story ... it looks very interesting I gather from all her gestures!! She's very animated!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Tasha Marie »

Congrats Chris, Lady Em is so pretty. I could just eat her up!
Tasha Marie
She/Her
Virtual Influencer & Advocate
Instagram: @the_real_tasha_marie
Twitter: @realtashamarie
TikTok: @therealtashamarie
Website The Real Tasha Marie
Birthday January 20

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

von_Shredhead wrote:Great set of pics Chris!! Lady Emm is fabulous and I would have loved to be around while she was telling her story ... it looks very interesting I gather from all her gestures!! She's very animated!
Cheers!
Von
Hi Von, thank you, it was pretty much: Come over and gimme all your money in your wallet and I just might do what you want. :haha4:
Tasha_Sky_Foxx wrote:Congrats Chris, Lady Em is so pretty. I could just eat her up!
Hi Tasha,
thank you, Emmanuelle is opening her legs already. :mrgreen: She says she´ll do the same to you!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I have put an announcement on Lady Emmanuelle's escapade in CoverDoll on http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570

It's a great series

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Harem, great, now the chinese members get something back after all those wonderful series from there you posted at TDF.
Thank you, I just hope Emmanuelle doesn´t mind those members thinking of her as an asian Lili Marleen. :D

Chris

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Tasha Marie »

Tasha_Sky_Foxx wrote:Congrats Chris, Lady Em is so pretty. I could just eat her up!
brigittes hubbie wrote: Tasha,
thank you, Emmanuelle is opening her legs already. :mrgreen: She says she´ll do the same to you!
Chris

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!
Tasha Marie
She/Her
Virtual Influencer & Advocate
Instagram: @the_real_tasha_marie
Twitter: @realtashamarie
TikTok: @therealtashamarie
Website The Real Tasha Marie
Birthday January 20

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

:mrgreen: :whistle: :wink:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi friends, today I took 3 series of pics of Lady Emmanuelle, two for the July challenges and a third with a new outfit she got.
I changed my mind on the entry for the challenge when I took some pics of Emmanuelle working on my laptop so the first series will be exclusively shown here. :mrgreen:

The pics in the first series for the "affections for reflections" theme were taken from the mirror image, even if you can´t see the frame of the mirror in all pics. I did that before and it was fun so I did it again.
If reruns or sequels are not your cup of tea please jump right to the second post. :haha4:

So here´s the mirror series:
001.JPG
001.JPG (227.52 KiB) Viewed 1880 times
003.JPG
003.JPG (217.11 KiB) Viewed 1880 times
004.JPG
004.JPG (187.92 KiB) Viewed 1880 times
007.JPG
007.JPG (194.17 KiB) Viewed 1880 times
009.JPG
009.JPG (196.6 KiB) Viewed 1880 times
011.JPG
011.JPG (175.31 KiB) Viewed 1880 times
012.JPG
012.JPG (202.6 KiB) Viewed 1880 times
015.JPG
015.JPG (193.99 KiB) Viewed 1880 times

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

The pics of the second series were done for the "Pink" theme of the other challenge.
Emmanuelle kept on her black lingerie with pink ribbons and got a pink wig that I really like. Now she´s a redhead, too. :haha4:
By coincidence I bought a CD of the album "Pink Lady" of french singer so Emmanuelle wanted to hear it while I clicked on. Well, she says there are better french singing singers like Zaz, Indila, Couer de Pirate or Alizée. :D
017.JPG
017.JPG (175.23 KiB) Viewed 1874 times
019.JPG
019.JPG (228.29 KiB) Viewed 1874 times
022.JPG
022.JPG (201.93 KiB) Viewed 1874 times
024.JPG
024.JPG (174.16 KiB) Viewed 1874 times
026.JPG
026.JPG (227.37 KiB) Viewed 1874 times
028.JPG
028.JPG (207.79 KiB) Viewed 1874 times
029.JPG
029.JPG (241.09 KiB) Viewed 1874 times
031.JPG
031.JPG (233.5 KiB) Viewed 1874 times
035.JPG
035.JPG (242.33 KiB) Viewed 1874 times
037.JPG
037.JPG (204.01 KiB) Viewed 1874 times

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Since the last issue of CoverDoll we all know of Emmanuelle's way of making a living ...
Looking at the mirror series she's preparing herself for some serious business :whistle:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

For the last series Emmanuelle put on her new outfit, rose coloured, a sheer top, a pair of hot pants and a jacket - a hot summer pffice outfit. She sat down in front of the laptop and started to work. When I saw her reflection on the dark monitor I changed my mind on the entry for the first challenge. :wink:
039.JPG
039.JPG (152.95 KiB) Viewed 1870 times
041.JPG
041.JPG (166.65 KiB) Viewed 1870 times
043.JPG
043.JPG (178.41 KiB) Viewed 1870 times
044.JPG
044.JPG (172.93 KiB) Viewed 1870 times
048.JPG
048.JPG (182.74 KiB) Viewed 1870 times
049.JPG
049.JPG (183.92 KiB) Viewed 1870 times
051.JPG
051.JPG (225.59 KiB) Viewed 1870 times
Cheers for now and kisses from Emmanuelle,

Chris

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

very stunning as always Lady Emmanuelle.

can't imagine how jaw-dropping she must be in person. :D

:drinking:

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

Mr G
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mr G »

brigittes hubbie wrote: If reruns or sequels are not your cup of tea please jump right to the second post. :haha4:

I like the working girl, but I like her mirror sequel even more (I remember first one). Specially 004, 007, 009.. Oh boy, I like em ALL :lol: . But in 009 lady's sexiness displayed at fullest under natural sunlight and such innocent look from behind glasses. Such lovely shots Chris! :glou:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

She's great! I like the way she was

crossing her fingers of her right hand clearly wanting good luck winning the competition.

If you might possibly excuse me remarking on a small point, care with placing fingers naturally is very much key to the illusion, and one or two of your photos have this giveaway

There is also something I discovered about the new DS hands - they have been made more complex so that fingers 2 and 3 are on a separate plate from fingers 5 and 6, allowing the palm of the hand to flex on its axis, being more natural, and with this the thumb is separated again so that it can be more natural, more and varyingly under the palm. As a result one has to try not to let the palm and thumb be flat or else the thumb joint sticks out sideways unnaturally unless it's outstretched. I hope this makes sense. The available complexity of these wonderful DS ladies adds to the variety of what they can do, but adds to the number of things to look out for when posing.

She's a joy to see and I hope you don't mind my observations on these small details.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Nescio50 wrote:Since the last issue of CoverDoll we all know of Emmanuelle's way of making a living ...
Looking at the mirror series she's preparing herself for some serious business :whistle:

:haha4: Just standing unter a lantern get´s you nowhere, you have to use the net. :wink:
Sotaichou wrote:
very stunning as always Lady Emmanuelle.

can't imagine how jaw-dropping she must be in person. :D

:drinking:

/g'day.
She is, that´s why I change the heads every week. Gotta close my mouth just once in a while. :lol:
Mr G wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote: If reruns or sequels are not your cup of tea please jump right to the second post. :haha4:

I like the working girl, but I like her mirror sequel even more (I remember first one). Specially 004, 007, 009.. Oh boy, I like em ALL :lol: . But in 009 lady's sexiness displayed at fullest under natural sunlight and such innocent look from behind glasses. Such lovely shots Chris! :glou:
Thank you, I like the pics too. I made my pick, if it´s the wrong one she´ll kick my dumb behind. She´s that kind of lady. :haha4:
haremlover wrote:She's great! I like the way she was

crossing her fingers of her right hand clearly wanting good luck winning the competition.

If you might possibly excuse me remarking on a small point, care with placing fingers naturally is very much key to the illusion, and one or two of your photos have this giveaway

There is also something I discovered about the new DS hands - they have been made more complex so that fingers 2 and 3 are on a separate plate from fingers 5 and 6, allowing the palm of the hand to flex on its axis, being more natural, and with this the thumb is separated again so that it can be more natural, more and varyingly under the palm. As a result one has to try not to let the palm and thumb be flat or else the thumb joint sticks out sideways unnaturally unless it's outstretched. I hope this makes sense. The available complexity of these wonderful DS ladies adds to the variety of what they can do, but adds to the number of things to look out for when posing.

She's a joy to see and I hope you don't mind my observations on these small details.

Best wishes

Harem
Hi Harem, you are right, that just went unnoticed. I didn´t took enough time for the details. I noticed the complexity of the hands when I put the jacket on. The arms are quite small in diameter so I had to be extra careful but when I positioned her hand to get through I noticed that. Remarkeable. I have her for more than half a year but there are still things I haven´t tried or realized. :wink:

Chris

INFORMATIONS