exdollofficial.com

Please welcome Lady Emmanuelle

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Please welcome Lady Emanuelle

Post by brigittes hubbie »

siliconefun wrote:Bonjour Lady Emanuelle,
I'm happy to say: welcome to TDF :glou:
I hope you enjoyed an extended and relaxing sponge bath with Chris and that you feel fine with Brigitte and Martine.
Congrats Chris for this amazing looking lady :multi:

:D Guy :D

Hi Guy, she enjoyed it a lot. :wink: She likes to thank you for the warm welcome. She´s already loving Brigitte and Martine, no bitching, just kisses and laughs. :D

Chris
BurntHostage wrote:Congrats Chris!
Hi fellow BH, thank you!
deerman wrote:Chris I see your Harem is growing by leaps and bounds! :D Warning they will take control. :whistle: Resistance is futile,pleasure is closing in! :D
Hi deerman, thank you, I have given up already the moment I uncrated my love Brigitte. :)
Mellzor wrote:A lovely lady indeed. These faces are really well done !
Hell, I even find myself attracted to them and I'm "only" 31

Welcome Lady Emmanuelle !
And congrats Chris !
Hi Mellzor, thank you, yes, the faces turned out so good! For me, Emanuelle is young as well, being 50 already. :haha4:
havefun wrote:What a beautiful lady! I do like the older looking face.
Hi havefun, thank you, she´s happy to hear that.
lovingchanj wrote:Congratulations bh,

She is a wonder! Historic too. Its a new milestone in the doll hobby: Older chick dolls. A lot of guys love older women. Not my cup of tea... but I can see the beauty there.

lovingchanj
Hi lovingchanj, thank you, yes, it´s a new thing, MILF dolls. :wink: Emanuelle says thank you!
oneatatime wrote:Congratulations Chris!

You have a number of beautiful girls now. It must be getting crowded in a wonderful way!
Hi oneatatime, thank you, yes, it´s pretty crowded now. I guess there won´t be any life-size dolls coming home for the forseeable future. But a few Phicen´s are already ordered. 8O
DSDOLL France wrote:Welcome Lady Emanuelle :D
Hi Bruno, she says thank you for everything. :thumbs_up:
haremlover wrote:She looks incredibly alive. She'll soon be taking charge in your household!

Best wishes

Harem
Hi harem, yes, she does, and she´s already taken over command, under Brigitte´s supervision though. :haha4: I´ll stay mere slave forever. :cry: But I love it. :D :D :D
Nescio50 wrote:Welcome Emanuelle, you have beautiful eyes :wink:
Hi Nescio, she says thank you, but you have to look further up to see them. :haha4:

Thank´s to everyone.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

Welcome Emanuelle :D
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

The Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss factor applies to this lady.
I do prefer the mature faces, the 'Mrs Robinson' feel comes to mind, very nice 8)
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi Chris!

Welcome to Lady Emanuelle!! Congrats Buddy!! She is very beautiful and she looks like she will become a very good conversationalist for morning coffee! Lady Emanuelle appears to be very chatty and has much to tell! I LOVE her green eyes!!

A BIG Welcome to all three of your new sexy ladies!

Cheers,
Von and the Clan
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Elle, a big thank you!
Fenrisulfr wrote:The Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss factor applies to this lady.
I do prefer the mature faces, the 'Mrs Robinson' feel comes to mind, very nice 8)
Hi Fen, I like that, even though I´m older than this Mrs. Robinson. :mrgreen: I was amazed when I saw the face in real life, it´s much better than the pics on the website indicated.
von_Shredhead wrote:Hi Chris!

Welcome to Lady Emanuelle!! Congrats Buddy!! She is very beautiful and she looks like she will become a very good conversationalist for morning coffee! Lady Emanuelle appears to be very chatty and has much to tell! I LOVE her green eyes!!

A BIG Welcome to all three of your new sexy ladies!

Cheers,
Von and the Clan
Hi Von, that´s a nice idea, we just had a little pillow talk yet, but she´s a smart lady for sure.

Chris

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Well hello Lady Emanuuelle and a warm welcome! Chris she is gorgeous and I just love how she teases everyone by playing peekaboo with her nipples. :mrgreen: Question: Is her face as soft as her body. Just wondering if they are using the same soft blend for the face as well.

Nova

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Novy, yes, she likes to play, and yes again, the face is as soft as the body, so her lips are very kissable. :wink: And, as already mentioned, the new insert is as soft as well. :mrgreen:

Chris

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

While shooting with Martine and Brigitte today, Emmanuelle wanted to have some fun as well, so she took Martine´s shades.
095.JPG
095.JPG (227.25 KiB) Viewed 2071 times
097.JPG
097.JPG (208.31 KiB) Viewed 2071 times
She´s so cute!
Chris

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Howdy Chris,

Lady Emm looks so damn fabulous Buddy!! She's quite the playful one isn't she? What a handful you have!

What amazes me is her lack of shiny-ness ... the new silicone mix is very nice for photos!! And probably even nicer for "other" things too!!

Love the Tats!! She's a "bad" girl, eh ... LOL!!

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Welcome to the TDF Lady Emanuelle. You will find lots of information and maybe a sister or two.

Very beautiful Lady Emanuelle is. Great outfits and photos. Enjoy!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

She's most certainly coming to life!

I'd like to see a little more of Fabienne . . .

Bearing in mind that however good a doll is, no doll is quite anatomically human, the rear hole of a doll can be more convenient in some positions. Is the new 158 fully functional? On the 168 the hole is more "ornamental" and only a couple of inches deep, not really intended for "use".

As Lady Emanuelle is the first of her kind on the forum please apologise for the asking of rude questions . . .

I'd also like to see her sitting more - I'm driven possibly towards the elegance of the 160 and lighter weight but perhaps I might be a 158plus convert . . . Would you think the 158 might be inadequately endowed?

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

I love her... I too have this doll on the way, but she will be with a 160 body. I have long wanted an older doll, and I CAN'T wait to have this doll in my possession.

I want to bring mine out around NYC for shoots... I think people will love her!

Congratulations on a wonderful looking doll! I really look forward to seeing more of her. Please do take more pictures!!!!

-S

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

stacy718 wrote:I love her... I too have this doll on the way, but she will be with a 160 body. I have long wanted an older doll, and I CAN'T wait to have this doll in my possession.

-S
CONGRATULATIONS!

It will be wonderful to see more photos of the 160 body - which is really underappreciated - and I hope that perhaps my photos in France may have been a bit of an inspiration for what you want to do! She will bring such fun both to you and to everyone to whom you introduce her.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

stacy718 wrote:I love her... I too have this doll on the way, but she will be with a 160 body. I have long wanted an older doll, and I CAN'T wait to have this doll in my possession.

Congratulations on a wonderful looking doll! I really look forward to seeing more of her. Please do take more pictures!!!!

-S
I know I'd love to see your photos of this doll as I know they will look beautiful.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

von_Shredhead wrote:Howdy Chris,

Lady Emm looks so damn fabulous Buddy!! She's quite the playful one isn't she? What a handful you have!

What amazes me is her lack of shiny-ness ... the new silicone mix is very nice for photos!! And probably even nicer for "other" things too!!

Love the Tats!! She's a "bad" girl, eh ... LOL!!

Cheers,
Von

How Von, thank you, she´s bubbly indeed, always in a good mood and doing her tricks. Actually she sneaked into my bed within a few nights, said it´s too cold in the bedroom outside of it. :wink: Now I hare my side of the bed with her. 8O

Hi Stacy, that´s great news, I´m curious how her head will look when you shoot it. :D She´s a fabulous lady. I´ll try to shoot her this upcoming weekend.

Hi harem, I can´t answer your questions yet as Valentine´s weekend belonged to Brigitte. :mrgreen: I´ll let you know. :D

Chris

INFORMATIONS