exdollofficial.com

Please welcome Mademoiselle Fabienne as well

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Please welcome Mademoiselle Fabienne as well

Post by haremlover »

If there's a prize for the most lifelike it's

They really are a top rate pair of ladies photographed to perfection.

Congratulations to all involved

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Nescio50 wrote:I do love this picture, great point of view :thumbs_up:

:haha4: Me too, I couldn´t resist to press the shutter when I had that revealing angle to the scene.
haremlover wrote:If there's a prize for the most lifelike it's

They really are a top rate pair of ladies photographed to perfection.

Congratulations to all involved

Best wishes

Harem
Thank you Harem, Koen did an excellent job on the poses, that made it easy to make a decent pic or two. :D

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Hi Chris

You are right about Koen's posing with these lovely ladies. They all have so much expression in each pic. There seems to be so much going on in what appears to be a short amount of time (but probably took quite a while to do.) Lissa & Fabienne have so much to talk about and then their reaction to Koen's presence is priceless. And Stellai...........well you just know Koen is in trouble. Excellent shoot.

DM

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi DM, Koen was in big trouble but he deserved a little tongue lashing. He´s a real perfectionist in posing, always checking his own body if the pose is right, if the fingers are close to each other etc.. But it wasn´t really time consuming. He first asks: what´s the story, what do you want to tell, make up your mind, then he makes the basic positioning and then checks every detail. 8O Ok, it took some time. :haha4: But in a awy time flew anyway. :D It always does when you are surrounded by beautiful girls, right?
Chris

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

brigittes hubbie wrote:He´s a real perfectionist in posing, always checking his own body if the pose is right, if the fingers are close to each other etc.. But it wasn´t really time consuming. He first asks: what´s the story, what do you want to tell, make up your mind, then he makes the basic positioning and then checks every detail. 8O Ok, it took some time. :haha4:
Yes - these are the two golden rules - to some extent.

I've started checking my own body for pose too, particularly of hands . . . and it's only in the last day or so that I've discovered the limitation of dolls - the wrist is an up-down hinge without having a left-right hinge. Playing with these wonderful creatures actually gives one a wider appreciation of our own bodies that we take so much for granted.

It's been so wonderful to see what you've been doing with Fabienne. It was your first order that encouraged me to go for the 158plus and this doll, in the new soft DS silicone that's completely like none other is a real game changer. In my opinion this body and this material puts DS at the top of sophistication of design and production and starting to play with her in the last few days has blown me away. My existing dolls were lovely . . . but . . . the new lady is completely gorgeous and one would not want her changed in any way. And I'm starting to look at the DS range of heads more adventurously - some of the less common ones really are gorgeous characters, as you're finding with Fabienne.

Koen's quite right - "what's the story?". He really is a master at this sort of thing with his wonderful little ladies. One can do a story intentionally but the art is to set up the positions and then see how their story evolves. Provided that one takes the photos from all angles, a vagueness in the story line can develop through the collection of photos the ladies provide you with, but you have to have enough of them from enough angles, and change the movements step by step. It's a great mental expansion that the process creates and really recommendable.

Best wishes and thank you so much for your sharing of fun and all the encouragement you give,

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Harem, that´s so true, this 158 plus body with the new soft silicone and the rigid joints is simply amazing, I´m so happy that I decided to go for it when I started to look for the third doll to join Brigitte and Martine. Sometimes a pic comes out of nowhere when you check the angles or the position of your body towards the model, like taking shot form way up or down up. It´s so much fun. Dolls have their limitations as models but as they are my partners in life I won´t change them for any real girl right now. :wink: They have that kind of magic I love. :D
Of course I have to get the complements back. If it wouldn´t have been for all those pics you made, especially those of Chloé, I´d probably hadn´t gone for a DS doll. So a heartfelt thank you, Sir!

Chris

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

brigittes hubbie wrote: Of course I have to get the complements back. If it wouldn´t have been for all those pics you made, especially those of Chloé, I´d probably hadn´t gone for a DS doll. So a heartfelt thank you, Sir!
Chloé thanks you so much for your kind words making her work worthwhile. In the church she fell over twice and has been getting weaker at the knees, so she really appreciates knowing that the efforts to which she goes so bravely feeds enthusiasms.

And were it not for your wonderful photos of Fabienne, Aira's sister as a 158+ would not have found her way to England together with Fabienne's sister Neri who sends greetings and looks forward to inviting Fabienne to tea

serving with a smile

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Fabienne´s been busy studiying lately, but that´s a bit boring sometimes.

She´s so sweet!
Chris
BEAUTIFUL!! Chris, I love this set of pics of Fabienne! She would be my most favorite study buddy ever ... but I doubt I would get much studying done ... too much distraction ... HA HA HA!!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hm, there´s some more from my little firecracker. The pics were taken at Alektra´s castle and you may have seen them, made by Nescio with a better camera and just a little editing in Lissa´s blog in the June issue of Coverdoll.
But I shot some pics at the same occasion so I had to share them too. 8O

I hope you like them: Fabienne and Lissa, and special guest Koen, the master of doll posing :mrgreen: and very very very special guest Stellai, the BOSS:

If you liked them, you better check Coverdoll and Nescio´s pics again, and the whole story told by Stellai in her blog. You´ll love them all. :mrgreen:

Chris
Oh Chris ... this set of pics is over the top! Fantastic! Koen is a true "master of posing" ... Fabienne and Lissa look so damn realistic it's spooky cool! It looks like a fun time was had by all!! Superb!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Von, yes, Koen´s a real Master and we had a lot of fun. Fabienne enjoyed the trip a lot and there will be more pics of the trip coming up in the next Coverdoll issues. :thumbs_up:
Hi Harem, Fabienne appreciates the invitation a lot and sends kisses to Aira and Neri. Her smile is amazing!
Chris

mudpaw
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mudpaw »

interesting photos from a mini doll meet! :lol:
something about that blue wig reminds me of the 80s.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Mudpaw, thank you, yes, she brings back my youth with that wig. I went through the DVD´s of the Replacements just yesterday. My girls didn´t mind, my ex-wife would have. :haha4:
Chris

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Now that the jacuzzi pics are out in Coverdoll Fabienne asked me to post some more of her meet with Lissa in and out of the tub. :wink:
Well, she´s the boss. :mrgreen:
375 (1280x853).jpg
375 (1280x853).jpg (313.43 KiB) Viewed 1518 times
376 (1280x853).jpg
376 (1280x853).jpg (301.14 KiB) Viewed 1518 times
381 (1280x853).jpg
381 (1280x853).jpg (337.26 KiB) Viewed 1518 times
395 (1280x853).jpg
395 (1280x853).jpg (343.51 KiB) Viewed 1518 times
405 (1280x853).jpg
405 (1280x853).jpg (336.04 KiB) Viewed 1518 times
409 (853x1280).jpg
409 (853x1280).jpg (296.79 KiB) Viewed 1518 times
414 (853x1280).jpg
414 (853x1280).jpg (176.04 KiB) Viewed 1518 times
438 (853x1280).jpg
438 (853x1280).jpg (179.67 KiB) Viewed 1518 times
446 (853x1280).jpg
446 (853x1280).jpg (160.05 KiB) Viewed 1518 times
450 (1280x853).jpg
450 (1280x853).jpg (166.62 KiB) Viewed 1518 times

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

wowa. tease and playfulness (postures) overload! :icecream:

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Just a few more:
469 (853x1280).jpg
469 (853x1280).jpg (123.41 KiB) Viewed 1517 times
474 (853x1280).jpg
474 (853x1280).jpg (214.45 KiB) Viewed 1517 times
484 (853x1280).jpg
484 (853x1280).jpg (185.38 KiB) Viewed 1517 times