exdollofficial.com

Please welcome Mademoiselle Fabienne as well

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Please welcome Mademoiselle Fabienne as well

Post by siliconefun »

brigittes hubbie wrote:......but wait until you were at the Meet- you´ve never shot so much pics than you´ll do there. :D
Chris
Hi Chris,
I believe to this statement :glou: and it makes so much fun to take pics :thumbs_up:

Guy

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

brigittes hubbie wrote: wait until you were at the Meet- you´ve never shot so much pics than you´ll do there. :D
If anyone going to the meet would like to stop off an hour from Ashford for coffee lunch or tea members are always welcome and my girls are very sociable.

Likewise, there's a spare apartment in a doll-friendly part of France available for much of the summer with many doll photo opportunities.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

It was great to meet you both! :D Thanks to the advances of technology :whistle: :thumbs_up:

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

OMG!!! What a great set of pics Chris!! Fabienne and Suzi are a great working pair!! The photos are exceptional and superb!! Fabienne is simply delicious and I LOVE the 158 body sculpt ... so very sexy!! Her new wig is absolutely wonderful and fits her personality very well!

FANTASTIC!!!

Cheers!
Von and the Clan

PS : Nina was very impressed and speechless ... a first for her ... hee hee hee!
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

haremlover wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote: wait until you were at the Meet- you´ve never shot so much pics than you´ll do there. :D
If anyone going to the meet would like to stop off an hour from Ashford for coffee lunch or tea members are always welcome and my girls are very sociable.

Likewise, there's a spare apartment in a doll-friendly part of France available for much of the summer with many doll photo opportunities.

Best wishes

Harem

Hi Haremlover, that´s a great invitation, my girls would love to come.
deerman wrote:It was great to meet you both! :D Thanks to the advances of technology :whistle: :thumbs_up:
Hi deerman, it was a pleasure. I don´t want to embarass Suzi but I guess Fabienne is much more a technology forerunner than her. :wink:
von_Shredhead wrote:OMG!!! What a great set of pics Chris!! Fabienne and Suzi are a great working pair!! The photos are exceptional and superb!! Fabienne is simply delicious and I LOVE the 158 body sculpt ... so very sexy!! Her new wig is absolutely wonderful and fits her personality very well!

FANTASTIC!!!

Cheers!
Von and the Clan

PS : Nina was very impressed and speechless ... a first for her ... hee hee hee!
Hi Von, I hope Nina found her voice again to say hello to Fabienne who sends a kiss. She´s very proud to have impressed her adoring sister. :D

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Von, I hope Nina found her voice again to say hello to Fabienne who sends a kiss. She´s very proud to have impressed her adoring sister. :D

Chris
Hi Mr. Chris,

<giggle> I found my voice again ... <giggle>. OMG Mr. Chris, I was sooo very taken with my big sister Fabienne's pictures that I just couldn't speak or even think!! She is sooo very beautiful with Suzi ... I could not believe this was my sister is was seeing!! I absolutely LOVE her outfit and her complete look she was sporting during that photo shoot!!

Fabienne, I am totally proud to be your sister!! You are unbelievably sexy and really made me realize I have a lot of work to do to even come close to being as hot looking as you are!! I'll let ya in on a little secret ... shhhhh, don't tell Von ... he was totally in awe and was even more speechless than I was ... he kept babbling ... "OMG!! Incredible!! OMG!!! She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen! Such a wonderful full figured woman ... Oh Nina, I'm in love!!! Oops, did I say that out loud?"

Needless to say Fabienne, you have made a grown man cry! <giggle><giggle>

Mr. Chris ... please tell Fabienne that I am very proud to be her sister and please send her my love!!

Luvya both!!
xoxoxo
Nina

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

RiceMonsieur

Post by RiceMonsieur »

I feel it is my OBLIGATION to welcome laidies like these!! :D

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Nina, Fabienne is speechless now. She always thought of you as a hot and very beautiful lady and you prooved that in so many series, even with trashion clothes. :thumbs_up: So now Fabienne is mighty proud and sends kisses, hugs and lots of love. She just hopes that you don´t get jealous. 8O No need to, Von loves you soooo much!

Hi RiceMonsieur, we feel OBLIGED to say thank you very much. :wink:

Fabienne & Chris

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Nina, Fabienne is speechless now. She always thought of you as a hot and very beautiful lady and you prooved that in so many series, even with trashion clothes. :thumbs_up: So now Fabienne is mighty proud and sends kisses, hugs and lots of love. She just hopes that you don´t get jealous. 8O No need to, Von loves you soooo much!
Fabienne & Chris
Awwwwww, now you're gonna make ME speechless again! Thanks!
And thanks for the love Fabienne! There will be no jealously sweetie ... I know how much Von treasures me ... hee hee hee! I like to tease him when he gets all googly eyed over you! Makes him blush. <giggle><giggle>
Love ya both!
xoxoxo
Nina

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

You are right, Chris. I have seen Fabienne before, just not with the red hair, which i must say I like that wig a lot.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Hi Chris

Fabienne is looking great posing with Suzi and looks like she's pretty happy to go out for the ride. But I have to ask, how do you feel driving with your lovelies riding shotgun or just being out there?

I find it exciting. I feel like I want people to see but I don't want them to. I get a little worried when stopped at traffic lights, so I try to position the car so I am between the 2 next to me so they aren't staring in the window, but when moving, I can see the passengers in the cars going the other way, so there must be some who see my passenger briefly as we pass them. Do they realise???????

When I was setting up for the pic in front of the non existent sheep, anyone seeing me try to pose Nikki would have thought "what's he doing to that girl?". She wasn't quite set and I heard cars coming, so I quickly leaned her against Mitsy out of their view. All quiet and I had her set against the tree taking photos of a pretty girl as the cars drove by. Some of the actions needed to get her in position may look a little disturbing if someone thinks the girl is real, but probably don't notice if she is just there looking normal.

DM

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Dees Man wrote: When I was setting up for the pic in front of the non existent sheep, anyone seeing me try to pose Nikki would have thought "what's he doing to that girl?". She wasn't quite set and I heard cars coming, so I quickly leaned her against Mitsy out of their view.
As a proponent of guerilla photography, I've found it's all in the mind. I think you're enjoying thinking it's a bit kinky . . . but really it isn't. We're blokes who have a posable mannequin to do photos and stories and have the fun of creativity. I say to people that it's a big joke, with a big smile on my face, and they enjoy the joke as well, other than the old ladies in the Post Office. I simply say that I'm a photographer who uses a posable mannequin who looks so human to do things that humans do, as they should, and it's no big deal. Would it be as exciting if it wasn't a kinky sort of exciting? Actually yes - it then becomes a celebration of the human form that we all can enjoy.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

That's an interesting view Harem. I have to admit, I'm more like Dees Man when it comes to riding with my doll. I don't pull even at the light for fear someone will notice, but going down the road she looks like any other passenger. My biggest fearis that someone who knows me will spot her. My car is fairly recognizeable. Also, I have lived here a long time and am fairly well known. Maybe I will get my windows tinted. That should help.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Nina, you are such a sweetheart, Fabienne sends another kiss. :wink:
About driving with my girls:
First of all I live in a flat for rent in the first of four floors in a street with heavy traffic. I live there for a few years now and there are a lot of people in town who know me. Two neighbours in the house may have seen my girls vaguely but I´m not sure and they haven´t said a thing. Getting one of my dolls into the car without being seen by passerbys is impossible but most poeple who go by or drive by will probably don´t even look and will not know me. If they do, well, I´m not doing anything illegal, right?
When I pushed Brigitte in her wheel chair from the front door right to a nearby park I chose sidestreets but of course I was seen by dozens of people and some realized that Brigitte is a doll. Most look puzzled, some smile and just one made a remark, a truck driver asking me if we are going for a walk. I´m not sure if he meant it negatively or not.

I realized that when I drive around most people don´t realize, they don´t even look or just take a glance. It´s different when people drive behind you for some time as they can realize that the lady beside you doesn´t move at all.
It happened twice that I was overtaken by young guys who instantly realized that the lady on the passenger seat is a doll. What happend next was the same both times: they slowed down to make me overtake them to get a chance for a second look and a pic with their mobile. Of course I realized that and the first time I just looked into the cam, the second time I grinned. :mrgreen:

A special and funny situation always happens at border control when I travel to and from the UK to the meet. I always lower the window on the passenger side of the car so that the agents have a clear view on my lady, leave the car with my passport and tell them that she can´t move or that she doesn´t need a passport as she is a silicone doll. A french agent this year just grinned and asked his colleague to take a look, the other ones usually say that they already realized it and then ask if she´s a mannequin or a pleasure doll. I usually say that she´s both, you can take pics and have sex, it´s up to you. I grinned and said, it´s both for me. No one ever reacted bad on that.
At a gas station in the UK a young father aged in his early thirties saw Fabienne, grinned, and burst out laughing when he was on the other side of the pump. I smiled with him.
I had a gegative reaction just twice, both times from men in my age, they looked puzzled, then shook their heads, then looked as if I´m a kind of a freak molesting someone. I shrugged them off. Women usually smile, grin and are curious, ask questions if they can.

When I travel with my ladies I´m in a good mood, happy, upbeat. I don´t feel ashamed or feel like a freak, I´m just a happy guy traveling with a beautiful lady. I´m open and friendly and I behave as if my lady is a real girl which is the way I treat my ladies anyway. I can´t tell you if that has any influence on the people´s reaction towards me and my ladies but it has a positive effect on me and the way I react on other people´s reactions towards me.
Give it a try and try to enjoy the journey as much as you can, make the best out of it. And begog, please don´t hide Kwench behind tinted windows, I´m sure a lot of people would love to have a look at Kwench. :D

Chris

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Hi Fabienne

I hope you don't mind, but I would like to explain what I was doing that I thought might worry passers by. I hope I'm not derailing your thread.

Nikki was standing against the tree but was bent forwards slightly at the joint in the middle of her spine. To straighten her up I had one hand behind her back and my left forearm horizontally across her shoulders to push back. To someone driving passed it might look like I was choking the poor girl. It was a country town so more likely someone help a girl being mistreated than in the city. From a distance all they see is a guy forcing a girl against the tree.

Thanks Fabienne. You DS girls are so lovely inside and out but can be a little stubborn to get in the position needed, but when you do it's spectacular.

DM

INFORMATIONS