exdollofficial.com

Please welcome Mademoiselle Fabienne as well

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Please welcome Mademoiselle Fabienne as well

Post by brigittes hubbie »

kharmichead wrote:Congrats Chris, all your ladies are stunning. 2 dolls arrive in same week? I'm jealous :mrgreen: You're a very lucky man and hope you're in good shape, you have to be with that many ladies to keep happy!
Hi kharmichaed, thank you. Fabienne, Laurence and Emanuelle have to share the same body though, otherwise it would be 5 life-size dolls plus 6 Phicen dolls, well, 10, 4 more are already ordered. That would be too much ladies in a flat that´s not giant sized. I´ll do my very best to make them as happy as they make me. :haha4:
siliconefun wrote:Bonjour Mademoiselle Fabienne,
For sure you're a real firecracker and Chris told us you're shy? you aren't and that's good so because a such beautiful body needs all the admiration of us.
Welcome Mademoiselle Fabienne :multi:

:D Guy
Hi Guy, well, Fabienne is losing her shyness pretty fast, she read some of the books in my library I guess. :wink:
Sweet Doll wrote:woww .. Chris nice work !!!!

Mademoiselle Fabienne is beautiful with her outfits , thanks for sharing .

SD
Hi Sweet Doll, she got a lingerie set from Agent Provocateur that Brigitte handed her over to cover her nudity, well, sort of. :D
deadpringle wrote:Beautiful! Is that the Serena head? Makes me anxious to finally receive my May from DS. She should arrive some time this week, according to my last correspondence with them.

Congrats on your two mature beauties!!!
Hi deadpringle, congratulations, you´ll be amazed. Emaneuelle is the Serena head, Fabienne is the Nanase head that´s been a bit overlooked as yet. She wants to change that. :)
DSDOLL France wrote:Congratulations Chris,
Mademoiselle Fabienne is beautifully nice. :multi:
I wish you great happiness.
Bruno :glou:
Hi Bruno, thank you, she makes me very happy.
Pippa wrote:
mudpaw wrote:You have a lot of um books. Are they all erotic literature?
If you ever need someone to digitize your library I am your dog.
I have a scanner and I am willing to travel.
I'm also house trained and I promise not to drag my ass on the floor.
I can't promise I won't hump your leg tho.
I'd really love help in my library too - http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 64#p684364
ImageImageImage
but we need some heat as it's freezing so any help of any volunteers able to research http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapt3.html would be welcome too. Food and accommodation provided, but not much heat until we succeed in getting it free . . .

And my lovely sisters and I send greetings and kisses to DS sister Fabienne, who's a star, and to her lovely Aunty Laurence and Aunty Emanuelle.

Love and kisses

Pippa xx
Hi Pippa, Fabienne feels honoured by your greetings. Brigitte and Martine already told her of her famous doll sister. Your library looks amazing, and I guess it´s more literature in it that in Chris´s. :glou:
mudpaw wrote:You have a lot of um books. Are they all erotic literature?
If you ever need someone to digitize your library I am your dog.
I have a scanner and I am willing to travel.
I'm also house trained and I promise not to drag my ass on the floor.
I can't promise I won't hump your leg tho.
Hi mudpaw, you got great eyes. 8O It´s full of erotic photo books, a few erotic books and some novels, in the other corner though, the one with the dust on the shelfes. :haha4:
dodgeman wrote:Congrats Chris, Your new ladies are looking beautiful, all 3 of them! I know they share the same body but, WHAT a BODY!!! :D The Harem is GROWING my friend and she looks like she wants to PLAY!! :whistle: :mrgreen:
Hi dodgeman, yes, she loves to play and cuddle. The harem is growing, but mostly Phicen dolls in the foreseeable future, or I got to move. 8O Or share a card board box with smoke. :haha4:
windave wrote:Very nice, indeed.
Hi windave, thank you.
Varkeo wrote:Very Sexy and welcome madam! :whistle:
Hi Varkeo, she says thank you, and greetings to your sweet ladies, and the queen. :wink:
AlexKnight wrote:Fabienne looks very nice, congrats!!
Hi Alex, thank you, Martine likes her new friend a lot.
haremlover wrote:She's wonderful! She certainly looks as though she's enjoying walking around.

Possibly a good idea to be careful of staining from the black tights.

Sooner or later you'll want to move her eyes - be careful of fingernail marks around the eyes as you do so.

Best wishes

Harem
Hi Harem, I´ll be very careful. I think the tights will be fine, but I´ll check them regularly. I have already forgotten about the moveable eyes, thank you for reminding me, I´ll be very careful. :thumbs_up:
Nescio50 wrote:Welcome Fabienne, you're looking gorgeous 8)
Hi Nescio, thank you, she´s a cutie!
Sotaichou wrote:
Yes. Bonjour Mademoiselle Fabienne.

Sweeet angles. :D

0.0.jpg
8O 8)

/g'day.[/size][/color]
Hi Sotaichou, thank you, she wanted to show off her assets. :mrgreen:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

I always forget the DS dolls come with 2 faces and to factor that in with the price. They're a great deal with one face much less two! Although I really only have eyes for one face and if I can afford a DS doll I think I would get the larger insert mod that vonshredder had done to one of his girls. Would be nice if they offered a cheaper doll with only one face. Ether way Chris, you're still a lucky man, enjoy!

So am I to understand correctly this is the new 'soft skin' that people have been talking that DS has developed but super secret? :haha4: If so do tell us more as soon as you have spent the proper alone time with them!

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Wow Chris, she.....is.....beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yours are the 1st owner's pics of this new body? Seeing her stand there........she looks real. I am very impressed how human her body shape is. The DS website pics make her look a little chubby as others have said, but your pics................WOW. I look forward to seeing more.

DM

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

kharmichead wrote:I always forget the DS dolls come with 2 faces and to factor that in with the price. . . . Would be nice if they offered a cheaper doll with only one face.
. . . From time to time they do do do special offers with just one face - there was such an offer in December - but the reality is that more than one face is such fun. And sometimes a face looks really great in other people's photos and one doesn't like her so much when she arrives. My gurlz are great - but there's one face that I haven't got on with so well whilst the opportunity to have an extra meant that I ordered a Samantha head, the Elf, and find her really great fun so she often features in my photos and stories. I'd never have ordered her if I were to have only had one head - so the opportunity to have two is a real boon and well worth the extra.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

Welcome Fabienne :D

I don't think BH uses Photoshop so you're standing alone against the shelf , impressive :multi:
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Post by FlashGordoll »

Oh là là Mademoiselle Fabienne! :whistle:

You've got a very hot lady there Chris! Superb first pics to see the new 158+ body from a members perspective and she looks great. :wink:

Hope your getting to know your new lady well, her standing ability will make for some fun photo shoots. :mrgreen:
She aint heavy, she's just rubber

Click the relevant thumbnail photos below to view the separate galleries for:
Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

violalover
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by violalover »

Very beautiful doll - the Mademoiselle Fabienne.
Sure, she has chosen 4th book in the first picture above left - or?

Violalover

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Congrats Chris, those curves
:glou: :glou:
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi Chris!

Wonderful pics of a most beautiful young woman! I really like Mademoiselle Fabienne's body/face combo ... so very sexy!! I really like this new 158 body ... so realistic in size/shape and proportions! I am very inspired and Nina is too!! She is now hinting at wanting an older sister to come live with her ... you know the old story ... What Nina wants, Nina gets ... we shall see!

Congrats once again!!

Cheers,
Von and the Clan
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

von_Shredhead wrote:Hi Chris!

Wonderful pics of a most beautiful young woman! I really like Mademoiselle Fabienne's body/face combo ... so very sexy!! I really like this new 158 body ... so realistic in size/shape and proportions! I am very inspired and Nina is too!! She is now hinting at wanting an older sister to come live with her ... you know the old story ... What Nina wants, Nina gets ... we shall see!

Congrats once again!!

Cheers,
Von and the Clan
Hi Von, thank you. Yes, what Nina wants Nina gets, she´s irresistable. Yes, I liked the proportions a lot as well. Martine is very slim so I didn´t want the supermodel like 168 body, it wouldn´t look good with the Fleur or Serena heads, and I think it would´t match the Nanase head either.
Fenrisulfr wrote:Congrats Chris, those curves
:glou: :glou:
Hi Fen, yes, she´s got curves, and they feel great as well. :mrgreen:
violalover wrote:Very beautiful doll - the Mademoiselle Fabienne.
Sure, she has chosen 4th book in the first picture above left - or?

Violalover
Hi violalover, thank you, actually she picked the book next to that, the Burning Angel book, as she thinks about getting a tattoo as Brigitte and Martine. :wink:
FlashGordoll wrote:Oh là là Mademoiselle Fabienne! :whistle:

You've got a very hot lady there Chris! Superb first pics to see the new 158+ body from a members perspective and she looks great. :wink:

Hope your getting to know your new lady well, her standing ability will make for some fun photo shoots. :mrgreen:
Hi Flash, thank you, it´s amazing, but I´ll be very careful, get her some ballerinas and a doll stand, just don´t want to hurt this cutie. :wink:
Elle wrote:Welcome Fabienne :D

I don't think BH uses Photoshop so you're standing alone against the shelf , impressive :multi:
Hi Elle, yes, I´m too old and dumb to photoshop. She just put her hands against the shelf for better balance.
Dees Man wrote:Wow Chris, she.....is.....beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yours are the 1st owner's pics of this new body? Seeing her stand there........she looks real. I am very impressed how human her body shape is. The DS website pics make her look a little chubby as others have said, but your pics................WOW. I look forward to seeing more.

DM
Hi Dees Man, she has the beauty of a girl next door. :mrgreen: But if you´d see her now sitting on the sofa you´d probably say that she looks a bit chubby now. :wink: She looks slimmer standing than sitting, but her cute belly feel great as well. And when she sat on my lap last evening when I watched the Seahawks-Packers game with her watching as well I held her around her cute belly. Felt very nice. :whistle:

Hi kharmichead, yes, it´s a great deal when you get two faces. It´s a bit strange to look at a singular head in the bedroom but you get used to that. I bought a soft cushion today as I didn´t want the extra heads sitting on a hard surface although I´m told you may even just store them on a shelf. I can´t compare the new silicone to the old one, but that´s supposed to be rather hard. The new one isn´t. Her hands are even softer than Martine´s, who´s a classic RD. Martine´s hands are much softer than Brigitte´s, her´s are rather boney, which feels nice as well, but different.

Chris

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Not only is Nanase a star here as Fabienne, but there is another head from DS which is sending me utterly wild and for how long I can hold out resisting temptation remains to be seen:

http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570 gives more photos. Neri is her name and I deliberately chose this of her portraits as to be looked in the eye by her is utterly lethal.

Seeing Fabienne on the 158 body . . . brings the thought that both Nanase and Neri are among the most beautiful of DS creations yet and there are many of us I'm sure who will be hanging on news of this thread in eager anticipation of your photographic exploration of this lovely lady.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Harem, I haven´t been on their site for a week - too busy with the girls - so thank you, this head is so beautiful. I have to check their site more often. :thumbs_up:

Chris

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Harem, I haven´t been on their site for a week - too busy with the girls - so thank you, this head is so beautiful. I have to check their site more often. :thumbs_up:
It's not recommended unless . . . you fully intend a harem . . . but she would go so very well with Fabienne!

There are other photos of her and . . . she's lethal. How long any of us can hold out against her charms remains to be seen . . .

Best wishes and enjoying seeing the real fun you're having,

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Harem, thank you, right now it´ll be just looking at Neri on the website but who knows. Yes, having the time of my life with my girls right now!
Chris

Showerman70
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Showerman70 »

IImage

Woooohooo :lol: Mademoiselle Fabienne is a very impressive, smart and sportive girl-next-door. I wish I had such neighbour :razz:
Congratulations with this new face Chris! I really love the wig and the details in her face. Those hairs should feel very life like. Looks like real hair.
D*mned! If I had such girl, She would sit on my knees 24/7 . I can look to Those boobies for hours :oops: Just a pitty that I have to work 40 Hours a week. Hahaha. What a nice innovation that these dolls can stand on their own!
I wish you lots of unforgettable moments with her! And the other dolls of course!

Showerman

INFORMATIONS