exdollofficial.com

DS Dolls Shipping Question

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

dustknight

DS Dolls Shipping Question

Post by dustknight »

Hey! I am new here, and have been doing some researching on different sites (I am mainly focused on DS Dolls and 1AM as of now).

I suppose this question is for members that are in the United States. How much was the shipping that you guys had to pay, and how would I be able to calculate it precisely? The estimated shipping that I am getting from DS is $650, but I'm wondering what the actual shipping would be (just to know it before hand while saving)?

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: DS Dolls Shipping Question

Post by MoneyMike »

I too was wondering this since I also live in the US. I was planning on putting aside an extra $200-$300 just in case there are any suprises from the shipping. :evidence:
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

INFORMATIONS