exdollofficial.com

DS Doll Australia????

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

hikikomori
Apprentice
Apprentice

DS Doll Australia????

Post by hikikomori »

Hey guys, hiki here agian...

So I've found out that ds doll bodies are compatible with the orient industries ange head, so I was searching the net and I found this website....

http://dsdoll.com.au/

...I thought there wasn't any ds doll reseller in Australia...

...SO IS THIS LEGIT???

Thx guys for your replies :).

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Re: DS Doll Australia????

Post by Dees Man »

hikikomori wrote:Hey guys, hiki here agian...

So I've found out that ds doll bodies are compatible with the orient industries ange head, so I was searching the net and I found this website....

http://dsdoll.com.au/

...I thought there wasn't any ds doll reseller in Australia...

...SO IS THIS LEGIT???

Thx guys for your replies :).
Holy snappin duck fish!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks hiki for bringing this to our attention. I'd say it's 100% real as the DS site lists this as one of their worldwide resellers at the bottom of the page. This is awesome as it will probably relieve buyers down here of the hassles with customs like I recently had.

My Japanese lady came through an Aussie re-seller hassle free.

I would think that a quote from this site would be higher than from the Chinese site but you won't be charged GST+Import duties on arrival. FYI, I paid $800 to get my DS lady out of immigration. My $5200 doll instantly became $6000

Awesome news! Awesome news! Awesome news!

Thanks hiki and thanks DS-Doll
Dees Man

hikikomori
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hikikomori »

No problem Sir,
yeah maybe they are just starting out again!
Thanks for confirming they are legit.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

I 'm not actually in a position to confirm this other than to say, I went to the top of this page, clicked the link to the DS home page, scrolled down to the bottom of that page, then clicked the link for the AU reseller and that took me to the same page you quoted.

This is great news. I think this now means we have RD, 4W and now DS with resellers in Aus. Just shows how the market is growing.

DM

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

hikikomori wrote:So I've found out that ds doll bodies are compatible with the orient industries ange head
Hiki - Where did you get this information? Link?

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

Dees Man wrote:I 'm not actually in a position to confirm this other than to say, I went to the top of this page, clicked the link to the DS home page, scrolled down to the bottom of that page, then clicked the link for the AU reseller and that took me to the same page you quoted.

This is great news. I think this now means we have RD, 4W and now DS with resellers in Aus. Just shows how the market is growing.

DM
The cartoon heads and the 145 bodies don't seem to be sold by the AU DS reseller.

hikikomori
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hikikomori »

LaDollyVita wrote:
hikikomori wrote:So I've found out that ds doll bodies are compatible with the orient industries ange head
Hiki - Where did you get this information? Link?
I confirmed it here:

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=620664

The sold listing says that the orient industries ange head is compatible with the ds doll body.
I do not know if the ds doll company has changed the neck connector recently or not...
So what you think? Is this information is still viable since it was a sold listing, Sir? :)

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

hikikomori wrote:I confirmed it here:

[...] So what you think? Is this information is still viable since it was a sold listing, Sir? :)
That is quite interesting! I'm curious to hear from owners of newer DS Doll bodies if the head does in fact attach the same way as seen in that seller's photos? It would be very tempting to buy an OI head for use on a DS body if truly compatible! They clearly were at some point. Good eye, Hiki.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hmmm....I had a look at the about us link on the page ...and I literally drive past there everyday to and from work.

Noting the address I can confirm that the area is office and retail space rather than wharehouses...so I would also assume the dolls would be assembled at the home of DS Doll in China and then shipped from there to a holding premisis for delivery.

So the import costs are more than likely factored into the price quoted once you complete the quote form.

Saying that, the Australian end may have a arrangement with the home office in China to reduce the shipping and import tarriffs and GST so the cost may be significantly reduced.

Worth a further look and if I ever get away from work early enough (when the ship is in) I will do some recon on the address to find out more. 8)

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

LaDollyVita wrote:
hikikomori wrote:I confirmed it here:

[...] So what you think? Is this information is still viable since it was a sold listing, Sir? :)
That is quite interesting! I'm curious to hear from owners of newer DS Doll bodies if the head does in fact attach the same way as seen in that seller's photos? It would be very tempting to buy an OI head for use on a DS body if truly compatible! They clearly were at some point. Good eye, Hiki.
DS heads have not changed but have a circular spigot - so I don't know how the smaller circular spigot fixes into the square hole with any degree of rigidity other than relying on the outside diameter of the neck . . . and it's unlikely to clip at the same point.

Saori is a sweetie but both DS Nanase and Neri are in the same sort of spirit. I'm looking forward to seeing more photos of Brigitte's Hubby's Fabienne . . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Hmmm....I had a look at the about us link on the page ...and I literally drive past there everyday to and from work.

Noting the address I can confirm that the area is office and retail space rather than wharehouses...so I would also assume the dolls would be assembled at the home of DS Doll in China and then shipped from there to a holding premisis for delivery.

So the import costs are more than likely factored into the price quoted once you complete the quote form.

Saying that, the Australian end may have a arrangement with the home office in China to reduce the shipping and import tarriffs and GST so the cost may be significantly reduced.

Worth a further look and if I ever get away from work early enough (when the ship is in) I will do some recon on the address to find out more. 8)
I had a look at that too. Their trading name would suggest they are a business that sells many items, quite likely adult toys and such and they sell DS-Dolls as a side line.

My Japanese lady was purchased through the Aus site but was completely manufactured and packed in Japan by the parent company, although the carton may have been opened in Sydney to add their paraphernalia, they did a damn good job of re-sealing it as it didn't look like it had been opened since the original taping. I have noticed that my lady is the only one in the matrix from that re-seller, which makes me think they wouldn't have a big turn over in a country with a relatively small population. If they sold 20 would it be unreasonable to think that there would be one other person at TDF willing to share her?

The price I paid was a lot more than what I calculated on the Japanese site, but after my dealings with customs for my DS-Doll, the price doesn't seem over priced and I didn't have to do anything to get her here. This for me is the best part of dealing with a re-seller that operates in the country you are in.

Anung, if you do get to do some recon, it would be interesting to read your intel if you share it.

dustknight wrote:The cartoon heads and the 145 bodies don't seem to be sold by the AU DS reseller.
Quite likely as with the doll above, there were a few options not listed that were on the manufacturers site. Talking to them on the phone I was able to ask and they were provided.

DM

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Hmmm....I had a look at the about us link on the page ...and I literally drive past there everyday to and from work.

Yes man, do that recon! :D when its convenient that is. Having a nieghbour like australia selling realdolls and ds dolls is a godsend for me ,a lot less waiting for starters. :)

INFORMATIONS