exdollofficial.com

REVIEW - DS Doll 145cm Plus Body (Meixiang)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

REVIEW - DS Doll 145cm Plus Body (Meixiang)

Post by deadpringle »

Hello fellow idolators!

I've only spent a few days with May (a.k.a. Meixiang), but I feel compelled to write this review early, because in those few days, I have become very familiar with her, and her little nuances. So, here goes.

First of all, I want to say that DS Doll's customer service is absolutely one of the best consumer experiences I have ever had. The gentleman with whom I corresponded was very professional, and very helpful throughout the entire process. I have never performed a business transaction directly with a company overseas before, and I will be purchasing more dolls from DS Doll in the future.

There are two ways you can have the doll fabricated: with tight joints or loose joints. I can now understand why people say that dolls used strictly for sex and cuddling should have loose joints. The tight joints do take some work to get her body into a good shape for cuddling, or for sex. However, this is to be expected, and the tight joints allow you to pose the doll in ways that would not be possible with loose joints. It's a tradeoff, and you need to choose your joint style based on what is most important to you. For me, I wanted to have a sex doll that I could pose for voyeuristic purposes, or for taking photos, as well as a sex partner. I plan on getting another DS doll with loose joints strictly for sexual intercourse.

The dolls are very rugged, and it's obvious that they can take some abuse. However, just as is the case with other dolls, there are some fragile points, namely the feet and hands. Care really needs to be taken when handling these dolls. They are rugged, but not indestructible. I recommend following DS Doll's guidelines, and when in doubt about doing something, don't do it until you're certain the doll can handle it. It pays to be gentle, and a little paranoid.

There are a lot of neat little details on the doll. For instance, the hands and toes have little wrinkles around the knuckles just like real hands and toes. The fingernails and toenails feel very life-like. Her nipples are textured to feel exactly like real nipples. With the vaginal sleeve in place, it feels like a real hood and clitoris.
Hand Details.png
Hand Details.png (359.91 KiB) Viewed 13781 times
Toe Details.png
Toe Details.png (489.99 KiB) Viewed 13781 times
So, lets talk about the physical experience...

NOTE: anyone who is receiving these dolls for the first time, I would wholeheartedly recommend that you go out, and buy talc powder (not corn starch), and use it on the doll right away. It makes her skin feel completely different. Without powder, the skin is a bit tacky, as is the case for all silicone products, but after adding the talc, it's very silky smooth, and feels very good to touch. Plus, any dirt, hair, or other bits that are sticking to her after your first romp will immediately slough off after you've liberally applied the talc powder. The process of powdering your doll takes maybe fifteen minutes at the most.

Cuddling:
--
Many people will be quick to point out that silicone rubber is much firmer than human tissue. Yes, this is very true. However, the fact that it doesn't feel 100% exactly like a real person's tissue does not detract from the experience of holding the doll at all. The silicone is very soft (I actually have one of the classic silicone formula iterations of the firmer silicone before they have moved to their even softer variant, so I imagine this discrepancy will be that much less apparent for future owners), and it feels *VERY* good to touch. When holding her against me, while in a reclining position, her weight pushing back on me feels very much like a real petite woman in my arms. Needless to say, we don't usually stay in that position for long. :) The feel of her skin against mine drives me bonkers!

Also, I will mention that her cute little fingers interlock with my sausage hands quite nicely. It really makes time spent with her feel very intimate. However, you must be careful, as there is not much silicone separating the fingers from the wire underneath (if you include the option for articulating fingers).

Kissing:
--
May With Mouth Open.png
May With Mouth Open.png (456.02 KiB) Viewed 13781 times
For those of you who like to play tonsil hockey, you'll be pleased to know that these dolls do this very well. :) The mouth is not hinged like a RealDoll's mouth, but it can easily be stretched open with your thumb or fingers for deep open-mouth kisses. I do recommend removing the little tongue inside before doing any kind of passionate kissing with the doll, as it's pretty small, and loose. On a couple of occasions, May clamped down on my bottom lip as I pulled away, and I absolutely loved it!

Breasts:
--
You're all probably going to have me lynched for this, but even though I have the 145cm plus body style (ie: the huge-breasted version of the 145cm body), I have not yet had breast sex with her yet. I know, stop yelling at me! I'll get there! Seriously though, her breasts feel fantastic. They are very soft, and feel much like silicone breasts on a real woman. The nipples are huge turn on when they press against you, or when you put them in your mouth. Like everything else with this doll, DS has outdone themselves.
Breast And Nipple.png
Breast And Nipple.png (155.7 KiB) Viewed 13781 times
Oral Sex:
--
With the two heads that came with my doll, the cavity is not really meant for oral sex. It's meant to be kissable, and to house a cute little tongue for a little extra sexiness on their faces. However, with that said, the oral cavity is about 1 inch deep. It might be an interesting feeling to try oral penetration with this, in a 'teasing' manner, however, for those of you who want your whole shaft to be swallowed, you'll need to choose a head that has this feature. With all of that said, DS recommends against oral sex with the dolls, as rough treatment might mar the beautiful appearance of the face over time. Personally, I'd rather not take a chance on marring my May's beautiful face. But the option is available if this is important to you.
May Sticking Out Her Little Tongue.png
May Sticking Out Her Little Tongue.png (481.91 KiB) Viewed 13781 times
Vaginal And Anal Sex:
--
The first time May and I had sex, I had her on her back on my klik-klak, and penetrated her missionary style. Pretty much a boiler-plate sexual position. But ho-ly-crap. I honestly have not cum that hard in years! The vaginal and anal cavities are textured in such a manner so as to feel very realistic. It's actually quite impossible to discern the feeling from the real thing. The vagina has good length to allow for deep penetration, while the anal cavity, which is not as lengthy, gives just the right amount of 'push back' pressure which is very arousing and feels very good.
Vagina Texture.png
Vagina Texture.png (422.44 KiB) Viewed 13781 times
I also tried something a bit unconventional. I tried sex without the sleeve in her vaginal cavity. While not quite as intense or as tight as it is with the sleeve in place, it still feels very good. For those of you who wish to have sex with the doll without the sleeve, it's entirely possible. However, cleanup afterwards is not as easy as it is with the sleeve. I mainly just wanted to point out that sex with the doll without the sleeve in place is actually possible.

Comparing sex between a real woman and May isn't possible. Sex with dolls gives you a freedom you'll never have with a real woman, and the end result is always the same... an explosion of delights that will make you feel like the luckiest guy on Earth. In summary, the tactile feel of sex with this doll is indescribably wonderful.

Conclusion:
--
If you are interested at all in silicone sex dolls, having a DS Doll in your collection is a must. I cannot say enough good things about this doll. The craftsmanship that DS Doll puts into their dolls is simply outstanding. Just a simple 5-minute examination makes this very apparent. The attention to detail is extraordinary, and really brings the doll to life. When the doll looks at you, you cannot help but to feel as if it is alive in its own way. DS Doll truly makes more than a sex doll. They are making a partner for you that will bring you immeasurable happiness. At $4000.00 or less, the price of admission is well worth it, and I would recommend a DS Doll to anyone looking for a special playmate.

Please feel free to follow up with questions if I didn't cover everything here.

Cheers everyone!
:glou:
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: REVIEW - DS Doll 145cm Plus Body (Meixiang)

Post by LaDollyVita »

DP - Great write-up! I'm really pleased to see how happy you are with May. These gals really add something special to our lives, in many different ways. I remember just a couple weeks ago listening to you stress out about when May would arrive. Lol. Now look at you! Happy as a clam and never turning back! I'm also happy to know your wife is supportive. What a massive relief that is!

Kudos to you! Hugs for May! And best wishes to you both!

To everyone else: I'm taking bets on when DP buys a second doll. Who's feeling lucky?

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Da faq? It went from $3100 to $4000?

Also why is cornstarch bad for silicone? Talc may cause micro abrasions. Personally talc rubbed into my skin causes a nasty rash for me.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Tybalt wrote:Da faq? It went from $3100 to $4000?

Also why is cornstarch bad for silicone? Talc may cause micro abrasions. Personally talc rubbed into my skin causes a nasty rash for me.

The doll was about $3400 with the custom features I added, then there was the shipping charge, which was about $560, and the paypal fees. It all amounted to just over $4000.

Cornstarch isn't bad for silicone. However, it doesn't adhere to DS Doll's formula very well. Talcum powder works perfectly, and is recommended by DS. I can attest to this. It makes the skin very soft and smooth.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

LaDollyVita wrote:DP - Great write-up! I'm really pleased to see how happy you are with May. These gals really add something special to our lives, in many different ways. I remember just a couple weeks ago listening to you stress out about when May would arrive. Lol. Now look at you! Happy as a clam and never turning back! I'm also happy to know your wife is supportive. What a massive relief that is!

Kudos to you! Hugs for May! And best wishes to you both!

To everyone else: I'm taking bets on when DP buys a second doll. Who's feeling lucky?
Thanks LDV! Yeah, I'm glad that ordeal's over. However, I'll probably be going through it again next year, LOL!!!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Nice man! Seems like you made the right choice, you seem very happy.

Great review too, now all we need are more full figure pics of this voluptious beauty :D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

deadpringle wrote: If you are interested at all in silicone sex dolls, having a DS Doll in your collection is a must. I cannot say enough good things about this doll. The craftsmanship that DS Doll puts into their dolls is simply outstanding. Just a simple 5-minute examination makes this very apparent. The attention to detail is extraordinary, and really brings the doll to life. When the doll looks at you, you cannot help but to feel as if it is alive in its own way. DS Doll truly makes more than a sex doll. They are making a partner for you that will bring you immeasurable happiness. At $4000.00 or less, the price of admission is well worth it, and I would recommend a DS Doll to anyone looking for a special playmate.
Brilliant and comprehensive review. It's this paragraph however that distinguishes DS dolls from many others. Some are too real, whilst DS just hint at the element of fantasy in the way necessary for one to jump into that dimension of another and very real reality. People new to dolls who go for the seductive figures of TPE dolls, possibly just on price, don't know what they're missing in terms of this reality of which you speak, as well as excellence of construction that ensures longevity.

With regard to "taking abuse" these dolls are so stunningingly beautiful in a way that photos can't express that one wants to look after them as mother's best china. Please do, all new to dolls, look at Chloé's safety briefing for dolls, and remember to move her not as her, but as yourself. So think about how you would move and then move the joints likewise. You have to start from shoulder or hips and then move to elbows and knees. Move her from her body rather than her limbs.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Reviews like this are the reason why I set my aim for a DS doll, I was thinking of getting a tpe but the beauty and curves of the 145+ have really taken me :oops: .
I think the only thing you could add to make this review better would be if you mentioned more about her butt. You always hear about the breast on the 145+ but not so much about her glute.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Great review DP, very informative.

Totally agree about talc. I have only used corn starch on my TPE and 4W as recommended by members here and will continue to do so, however it just did not work on my DS. I tried talc a couple of weeks ago and was amazed with the difference. When photographing, I have a small pot of talc and a 1/2 inch make up brush to touch up any shiny patches that appear when reposing.

You must be so happy to have the new soft silicone (me jealous!) and it would appear the insert must be softer too. That is something that needed addressing. If my DS had been my first doll with the supplied insert I would have been very disappointed. Luckily the 4W insert fits (and I've got 6 of them) From the description of your experience that has changed. Awesome.

The DS ladies are getting closer to the perfect doll. Now if they can make them walk and talk (with an off switch, of coarse) they will achieve it. haha

DM

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Talc is fine but Johnson's Baby Powder is better.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

IMO, it's a bit troubling that talc is required with DS Dolls and cornstarch doesn't work, especially considering the negative things being said about talc here: http://www.drugwatch.com/talcum-powder/

This makes me wonder why cornstarch doesn't work for the DS Doll silicone... but works fine for other silicone dolls.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

AlexKnight wrote:IMO, it's a bit troubling that talc is required with DS Dolls and cornstarch doesn't work, especially considering the negative things being said about talc here: http://www.drugwatch.com/talcum-powder/

This makes me wonder why cornstarch doesn't work for the DS Doll silicone... but works fine for other silicone dolls.
I have never tried cornstarch but Baby Powder is fine. I don't think it needs to be an issue.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

AlexKnight wrote:IMO, it's a bit troubling that talc is required with DS Dolls and cornstarch doesn't work, especially considering the negative things being said about talc here: http://www.drugwatch.com/talcum-powder/

Gotta say that's quite an eye opener and amazed this is the first I've heard of it, although it seems every day there's something else we regularly have in our lives is said to cause cancer.

As for talc v corn starch, Before getting my first doll I read here that talc being crushed rock can be abrasive on the surface of the silicone. On this advice I used corn starch aka corn flour which is basically milled corn therefore less abrasive. I used it on my 4W and found it to give her a beautiful natural feel to her. She didn't need more for a couple of weeks. When I got my TPE it was the same. When I used it on my DS it seemed to brush off on my and her clothes and leave her skin shiny as if I hadn't used it, although not as sticky.

I don't think this will be a problem for DS new soft silicone if they are correct in saying that (copy & pasted from DS) "New material of oil leak much reduced, no more shining on the doll skin." Hopefully it is more like 4W silicone when corn starch is applied.

DM

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

There shouldn't be a problem about this. Mahoro's advice to me with Aira was to use Baby Powder, and it's talked about on the Chinese forum too, and I've used baby powder successfully ever since, no drama.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

lonelyguy

Post by lonelyguy »

That link to the statistics is extremely a wake up call if not speaking about doll use but about actual use on human beings.....I never knew....

INFORMATIONS