exdollofficial.com

REVIEW - DS Doll 145cm Plus Body (Meixiang)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Decatprio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: REVIEW - DS Doll 145cm Plus Body (Meixiang)

Post by Decatprio »

There is a 145 regular body with one head for $2600 in the DS Dolls mall section, the cost for a 145+ is $3800? How does the larger breast size make for a $1200 difference?

bertiethedog
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bertiethedog »

Thanks for that great review. I currently have a 145plus with Ruby head on order. I'm looking forward to posting some photos of her in the next few weeks. Should be interesting to see what size tops will fit her.

Decatprio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Decatprio »

Decatprio wrote:There is a 145 regular body with one head for $2600 in the DS Dolls mall section, the cost for a 145+ is $3800? How does the larger breast size make for a $1200 difference?
The quote emailed to me was a mistake, it was $3200 minus $400 (limited time promotion discount) = $2800 plus shipping, not $3800 plus shipping.

turboflatus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by turboflatus »

This is an awesome review--and in no small part based on it, I'm ordering my DS today!

**Have you determined a US Bra size for the 145+ yet? What works?

Thanks again

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

DS doll mall is preconfigured dolls only. You pay extra for getting to pick all the options and make a 'custom' doll. Also, when you pick a doll to configure, you get a 2nd head free!

That really makes the configure it yourself option often cheaper then the DS mall, if you factor in the price of a 2nd head.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

DarkOne wrote: That really makes the configure it yourself option often cheaper then the DS mall, if you factor in the price of a 2nd head.
A 2nd head is brilliant - it's unexpected but sometimes one falls in love more with the second choice head and as dolls are all about a romance of falling in love, the second head clinches the relationship you end up having with your doll - or both of them.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

dollfan22
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollfan22 »

Nice review. I have Ruby a DS 145cm doll for sale. Just bought her. Need to sell her quickly. Let me know if any DS lovers want her. All the best dollfan.

INFORMATIONS