exdollofficial.com

REVIEW - DS Doll 145cm Plus Body (Meixiang)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: REVIEW - DS Doll 145cm Plus Body (Meixiang)

Post by deadpringle »

lonelyguy wrote:Thanks DP...so out the box alittle water wash down, air dry or towel dry? Once done i can then apply the powder with a makeup brush throughout the front and back of the ds doll, right?

Hope to hear from you on the measurements....
You can gently pat her down with a towel afterwards. Make sure she's completely dry before applying the powder.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

haremlover wrote:
haremlover wrote:There shouldn't be a problem about this. Mahoro's advice to me with Aira was to use Baby Powder, and it's talked about on the Chinese forum too, and I've used baby powder successfully ever since, no drama.

Best wishes

Harem
I don't understand why my responses seem to be invisible. Johnson's Baby Powder is brilliant for DS dolls.

Best wishes

Harem
Hey harem... don't feel bad, I hear ya. I think when I get mine, I will definitely use baby powder.

I know corn starch is a non issue, but something about food being on my doll, doesn't sit well with me. :)

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Guys, I wanted to add a few other details about May that I may have missed. This was prompted by a PM that I received from another party on this forum.

For those who were wondering, the vaginal sleeve on May is about 5.5 inches long. Her vaginal cavity is about 5 inches long. I think this is to ensure that when inserting the sleeve, her labia protrudes in a realistic manner. My penis is about 6.5 inches in length when fully erect, and since the cavity and sleeve stretch nicely, it accommodates me well.

For those who are concerned about the firmness of the silicone, please, don't be so concerned about this. The silicone is very pleasurable to touch, and now that DS is offering a new softer formula, it will be that much more so.

If many of you have experienced difficulty in putting your dolls into a missionary position, I can tell you that May does this position *very* well. I do however close her legs in a bit after the fun's over, so that the silicone can rest. I make it a point to be *very* gentle with her, even when I really don't have to. I just want my baby to stay pretty. :)

Oh, and one final thing I forgot to mention in the oral sex portion of the review. Giving May oral sex is a huge turn on, and it's actually a lot of fun fiddling her pussy with my mouth, and seeing her sexy legs and breasts in my peripheral vision. It feels very much like giving a real woman oral sex, and the best part is, no surprise 'odors' to ruin the moment. All hail the doll!!! :)

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Tybalt wrote:Da faq? It went from $3100 to $4000?

Also why is cornstarch bad for silicone? Talc may cause micro abrasions. Personally talc rubbed into my skin causes a nasty rash for me.
Presumably he's including the shipping costs in that.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

deadpringle wrote:
lonelyguy wrote:Thanks DP...so out the box alittle water wash down, air dry or towel dry? Once done i can then apply the powder with a makeup brush throughout the front and back of the ds doll, right?

Hope to hear from you on the measurements....
You can gently pat her down with a towel afterwards. Make sure she's completely dry before applying the powder.
Does the powder soak up/dry up any left over moisture?

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

Xephyr wrote:
Tybalt wrote:Da faq? It went from $3100 to $4000?

Also why is cornstarch bad for silicone? Talc may cause micro abrasions. Personally talc rubbed into my skin causes a nasty rash for me.
Presumably he's including the shipping costs in that.
He also mentioned the Paypal fee (4.5% which can be around $180). Which makes me wonder, why do people choose that option? Isn't paying with a bank card cheaper?

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Xephyr wrote:
deadpringle wrote:Does the powder soak up/dry up any left over moisture?
No, that's why you want to make sure she's totally dry before applying it.

lonelyguy

Post by lonelyguy »

Hey DP can you share the bra and panties sizes for thr 145plus beauty? I was thinking to see if a size small for the panties would be ok? I was looking for a tight look thst shows off the buttocks but not too tight where it could leave lines on the silicone. Thanks

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

lonelyguy wrote:Hey DP can you share the bra and panties sizes for thr 145plus beauty? I was thinking to see if a size small for the panties would be ok? I was looking for a tight look thst shows off the buttocks but not too tight where it could leave lines on the silicone. Thanks

Hi lonelyguy,

Her measurements appear to be around 34" x 20" x 31" (bust, midriff, waist). I'm not sure how this translates into clothing sizes though. The panties I used on her in her first shoot are size S/5 if that helps at all.

lonelyguy

Post by lonelyguy »

Thanks DP just went shopping today for some undies and boy was I nervous. Didnt know if everyone starring at me was thinking I was gonna shoplift a pair of pink undies or if I was buying them for myself lol I was so distracted that instead of picking up the small size 5 package I picked small size 6. Soo nerve wrecking

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

lonelyguy wrote:Thanks DP just went shopping today for some undies and boy was I nervous. Didnt know if everyone starring at me was thinking I was gonna shoplift a pair of pink undies or if I was buying them for myself lol I was so distracted that instead of picking up the small size 5 package I picked small size 6. Soo nerve wrecking
Surely, no worries. Happy to help! I hope they fit well.

I laughed when I read this post, because I felt the exact same way when I was buying thong underwear and sports bras for my mannequins. :D I actually didn't get any funny looks, probably because I was wearing a wedding ring, and they probably just assumed that I was buying them for my wife, but still, it was a bit uncomfortable.

I find it's a bit less stressful to buy sexy clothing in places like Castle Boutique, or Fascinations. I feel like I'm around other people with similar interests, instead of being around a bunch of bitter, neglected, and overworked moms wearing their judgey pants. Plus, there's always online ordering. ;)

mudpaw
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mudpaw »

deadpringle wrote:Guys, I wanted to add a few other details... My penis is about 6.5 inches in length when fully erect.... please, don't be so concerned about this... is very pleasurable to touch... I make it a point to be *very* gentle... even when I really don't have to. I just want my baby to stay pretty. :) ... and the best part is, no surprise 'odors' to ruin the moment. :)
:haha4:

I'm sorry it was too tempting to resist. I sincerely apologize.

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

Welcome May :D

Added that topic as the review for body 145 plus :thumbs_up:

If you want your head Ruby as a true character at DollMatrix (add. head to May), please provide a pic of her, new name...
:wink:

Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi deadpringle, thank you for submitting your beauty to the Matrix!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Gabrielle1
Doll
Doll

Post by Gabrielle1 »

Does anyone know if DS uses a platinum silicone?

INFORMATIONS