exdollofficial.com

REVIEW - DS Doll 145cm Plus Body (Meixiang)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: REVIEW - DS Doll 145cm Plus Body (Meixiang)

Post by haremlover »

haremlover wrote:There shouldn't be a problem about this. Mahoro's advice to me with Aira was to use Baby Powder, and it's talked about on the Chinese forum too, and I've used baby powder successfully ever since, no drama.

Best wishes

Harem
I don't understand why my responses seem to be invisible. Johnson's Baby Powder is brilliant for DS dolls.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

lonelyguy

Post by lonelyguy »

DP when you took her out of the box how did you first wash her off? Simple water and soap or something special needs to be done?

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Well congratulations! U got one of the sexier dolls at a great price! Please share pic when you can.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi deadpringle, thank you for the excellent review. Can´t add anything to what you´ve written. These dolls are so fantastic!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

AlexKnight wrote:IMO, it's a bit troubling that talc is required with DS Dolls and cornstarch doesn't work, especially considering the negative things being said about talc here: http://www.drugwatch.com/talcum-powder/

This makes me wonder why cornstarch doesn't work for the DS Doll silicone... but works fine for other silicone dolls.
Ah, I would just like to say that I have tried baby powder and cornstarch on Sasha, my 168, and constarch works fine. I only use cornstarch, as the unknowns in talc worry me. Also ues it for touchup when photographing and it removes gloss easily. Not sure why deadpringle sees a problem with it. The only thing that comes to mind is that my doll is old (2014? not sure as eeniemeenie did not state when he bought the doll used/new) and perhaps aged silicone behaves differently. Not that Sasha looks aged! Just check out her album http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... t=0&pos=32
Jiayi

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

DeadPringle:

I enjoyed a lot your review, its a deja-vu about my fisrt impresion on my 145cm, congratuation to you, You choose a very nice face, May is a cutie, :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

hoping to see pictures of May soon, but I guess you are not available (bussy with the doll) :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: at the momment.

dont forget to talk about the boobie sex! :haha4:

I use CornStarch on my DS, but I will take a chance on Johnson baby powder as harem says.

regards!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Great review DP!! May is .... well ... rather voluptuous ... YOWZA!!!

Thanks for the talc tip too! I'm gonna switch Nina over to talc/baby powder as corn starch does not "stick" to her and her shine comes back very quickly, no matter how carefully I handle/pose her.

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Dees Man wrote:You must be so happy to have the new soft silicone (me jealous!)
Thanks for the kudos DM!

I actually don't have the new formula. It's the classic. My doll was made just before they switched to it. However, their classic formula is still incredible.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

haremlover wrote:Please do, all new to dolls, look at Chloé's safety briefing for dolls, and remember to move her not as her, but as yourself. So think about how you would move and then move the joints likewise. You have to start from shoulder or hips and then move to elbows and knees. Move her from her body rather than her limbs.
Well said Harem. I agree with this 100%.

Your tutorial is very informative, and I think it helps if people look at the pictures of the skeleton frame on DS Doll's website. It will help everyone to better understand the range of motion each joint has, and what its limitations are.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Dees Man wrote:As for talc v corn starch, Before getting my first doll I read here that talc being crushed rock can be abrasive on the surface of the silicone.
The key is to brush it on. It's not a good idea to apply it with your hands. I just use a small Cover Girl makeup brush. Works like a charm!

EDIT: I should clarify, the brush is a blush and powder brush. It's like the one DS uses in their powdering video tutorial.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

lonelyguy wrote:DP when you took her out of the box how did you first wash her off? Simple water and soap or something special needs to be done?
Hi lonelyguy,

I just gave her a simple sponge bath (just water, no soap). However, I cleaned her anal orifice and vaginal sleeve thoroughly before using.

They actually clean the dolls very thoroughly at the factory before they are shipped.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

BTW, with regards to the talc concerns, I would be quick to point out the following -- we were told for years that:
--
marijuana makes you psychopathic
eating apples makes you live longer
too much sex will psychologically damage you
eating a muffin every day will prevent colon cancer
eggs and bacon cause heart disease
table salt causes high blood pressure
table pepper causes cancer
modern bio-degradable pesticides on veggies and fruits causes cancer
videogames cause autism, ADD, and ADHD
sitting for too long will cause stroke or heart attack
staring at a computer screen destroys your eyes
drinking moonshine will blind you
we're headed for an ice age
we're headed for a desert age
blah blah blah blah blaaaaaaah

Most of these have already been proven to be B.S. Some of them are pending being exposed for being B.S.

Life isn't perfect. Everything has an advantage and disadvantage. People want to point out the negatives in everything to make you listen to them so they can sell you something. Just relax. Go ahead, and use baby powder on your DS Doll. And if you inhale a little, so what? You've been inhaling auto pollution your whole life which is far more toxic than baby powder ever will be.

Learn to read the baloney between the lines my friends, and don't worry so much.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

haremlover wrote:
haremlover wrote:There shouldn't be a problem about this. Mahoro's advice to me with Aira was to use Baby Powder, and it's talked about on the Chinese forum too, and I've used baby powder successfully ever since, no drama.

Best wishes

Harem
I don't understand why my responses seem to be invisible. Johnson's Baby Powder is brilliant for DS dolls.

Best wishes

Harem
I'm sorry, did you say something?

* deadpringle ducks under his desk, anticipating Harem's wrath... :)

Actually, Walmart's Equate brand works well too. It's pretty much the exact same thing, and a bit cheaper.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

deadpringle wrote:BTW, with regards to the alleged talcum emergency, I would be quick to point out the following -- we were told for years that:
--
marijuana makes you psychopathic
eating apples makes you live longer
too much sex will psychologically damage you
eating a muffin every day will prevent colon cancer
eggs and bacon cause heart disease
table salt causes high blood pressure
table pepper causes cancer
modern bio-degradable pesticides on veggies and fruits causes cancer
videogames cause autism, ADD, and ADHD
sitting for too long will cause stroke or heart attack
staring at a computer screen destroys your eyes
drinking moonshine will blind you
we're headed for an ice age
we're headed for a desert age
blah blah blah blah blaaaaaaah

Most of these have already been proven to be B.S. Some of them are pending being exposed for being B.S.

Life isn't perfect. Everything has an advantage and disadvantage. People want to point out the negatives in everything to make you listen to them so they can sell you something. Just relax. Go ahead, and use baby powder on your DS Doll. And if you inhale a little, so what? You've been inhaling auto pollution your whole life which is far more toxic than baby powder ever will be.

Learn to read the baloney between the lines my friends, and don't worry so much.
Hear!! Hear!! :thumbs_up:
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

lonelyguy

Post by lonelyguy »

Thanks DP...so out the box alittle water wash down, air dry or towel dry? Once done i can then apply the powder with a makeup brush throughout the front and back of the ds doll, right?

Hope to hear from you on the measurements....

INFORMATIONS