exdollofficial.com

Opinions from experienced DS Doll owners on new silicone

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

cucky

Re: Opinions from experienced DS Doll owners on new silicone

Post by cucky »

Hi all

Yesterday I have heard from my vendor that the inserts of the new dolls are made of new softer silicone , not like the old once.
I think its time to order one of this new inserts , if you have older dolls .

Peter

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

I would second that as I ordered some DS inserts even though I don't have a DS doll yet and there is a big difference in the old ones.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

cucky wrote:Hi all

Yesterday I have heard from my vendor that the inserts of the new dolls are made of new softer silicone , not like the old once.
I think its time to order one of this new inserts , if you have older dolls .

Peter
Today I received a new 168 insert from Bruno at DS DOLL France http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=218 http://www.ds-doll.fr who is incredibly helpful.

Here is the old insert and the new platinum silicone one well flopped below as it's so much softer.
DSCF2626.JPG
DSCF2626.JPG (607.14 KiB) Viewed 725 times
This silicone material is fantastically realistic, is not greasy, does not smell and is a world away from TPE.

Silicone is so much better than TPE. My TPE doll had an accident today - akin to the insert of an inflatable I had years ago which was so soft that one could simply push through it. As the front hole of my TPE lady required a repair to avoid further splitting, she invited me to use her other hole and I found that the TPE had split causing an extra hole to be formed a cm away from her manufactured one. The TPE is simply too soft.

For this reason I think that the new silicone from DS really narrows the gap between the best both of longevity and realism at the same time.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

cucky

Post by cucky »

Hi Harem

Thats great , i hope you enjoy it :) .

My insert looks like on the first day , no splitting or somthing else .

Now you can imagine , how the feeling is , to kiss a new head :) .

Has anyone ever destroyed an insert ?

Peter

ZanderJ
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ZanderJ »

@harem : very nice to see that they make such improvements. From your pic, it looks like two different worlds.
I'm very eager to experience this new formula myself.

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

Seems as the new DSdolls might be as soft to touch as my Freja (from JMdoll), very promising.
Once a disappointed DSdoll owner (because of the lack of softness) now acually aspiring
on the 168 cm model... :)
Attachments
softbutt.jpg
softbutt.jpg (532.98 KiB) Viewed 687 times

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

sture wrote:Seems as the new DSdolls might be as soft to touch as my Freja (from JMdoll), very promising.
Once a disappointed DSdoll owner (because of the lack of softness) now acually aspiring
I saw Freja's pictures in the competition and she is very beautiful, although clearly small.

If you want softness whilst the 168 is the most wonderful fashion model extremely good for photography, I prefer my wife not to be anorexic . . . and it's for this reason I've been looking at the 158-160 models with continuing difficulty in making a choice. If she's soft, then one might at least luxuriate in that softness . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

haremlover wrote:
sture wrote:Seems as the new DSdolls might be as soft to touch as my Freja (from JMdoll), very promising.
I saw Freja's pictures in the competition and she is very beautiful, although clearly small.

If you want softness whilst the 168 is the most wonderful fashion model extremely good for photography, I prefer my wife not to be anorexic . . . and it's for this reason I've been looking at the 158-160 models with continuing difficulty in making a choice. If she's soft, then one might at least luxuriate in that softness . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Well you know I like them Girls slim :wink: :whistle:

(Freja might be petite but she is nice to sleep...with)

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

INFORMATIONS