exdollofficial.com

Opinions from experienced DS Doll owners on new silicone

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

lonelyguy

Opinions from experienced DS Doll owners on new silicone

Post by lonelyguy »

Was just curious to know if any experienced ds doll owners out there could tell by the pictures if this doll was different in anyway. The nails were suposuppose to be painted but in the pictures they do not look that way. suppose to be of the new upgraded silicone that came out this year. But without anyone actually pinching the leg or touching the core of the stomach to see its hard to tell. Any thoughts....thank you I just want to get it right you know
IMG_3793.jpg
IMG_3793.jpg (71.88 KiB) Viewed 2347 times
IMG_3789.jpg
IMG_3789.jpg (58.2 KiB) Viewed 2347 times
IMG_3790.jpg
IMG_3790.jpg (69.1 KiB) Viewed 2347 times
IMG_3791.jpg
IMG_3791.jpg (70.28 KiB) Viewed 2347 times
IMG_3788.jpg
IMG_3788.jpg (85.77 KiB) Viewed 2347 times
Attachments
IMG_3791.jpg
IMG_3791.jpg (70.28 KiB) Viewed 2347 times
IMG_3786.jpg
IMG_3786.jpg (55.99 KiB) Viewed 2347 times
IMG_3793.jpg
IMG_3793.jpg (71.88 KiB) Viewed 2347 times

cucky

Re: Opinions from experienced DS Doll owners on new silicone

Post by cucky »

Hi lonelyguy

The fingers look like the fingers of my doll.
You can choose real fingernails, or silicone. On the picture you can see siliconails that are not painted .
I had no option for painted nails .
The real fingernails are very tiny for a 145 Doll , and this is to risky for me because I use it not only as a mannequin .

Peter
Attachments
32.jpg
32.jpg (367.5 KiB) Viewed 2328 times
33.jpg
33.jpg (376.39 KiB) Viewed 2328 times

lonelyguy

Post by lonelyguy »

cucky wrote:Hi lonelyguy

The fingers look like the fingers of my doll.
You can choose real fingernails, or silicone. On the picture you can see siliconails that are not painted .
I had no option for painted nails .
The real fingernails are very tiny for a 145 Doll , and this is to risky for me because I use it not only as a mannequin .

Peter
Ok so the nails are good thank you Peter. Do you think you can perform some of the techniques in the new upgraded silicone video noticeably on your dolls arms, stomach or leg and post pictures of it to see?

Ok so the nails are good thank you Peter. Do you think you can perform some of the techniques in the new upgraded silicone video noticeably on your dolls arms, stomach or leg and post pictures of it to see?

http://dsdoll.us/development.html#newsiliconeupgarde

I just want to determine the difference with the regular and the new. If you can...thanks Peter

cucky

Post by cucky »

lonelyguy wrote: Ok so the nails are good thank you Peter. Do you think you can perform some of the techniques in the new upgraded silicone video noticeably on your dolls arms, stomach or leg and post pictures of it to see?

http://dsdoll.us/development.html#newsiliconeupgarde

I just want to determine the difference with the regular and the new. If you can...thanks Peter

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 43&t=59033

Here I have added 3 images , too .

Peter
Attachments
35.jpg
35.jpg (329.63 KiB) Viewed 2306 times
36.jpg
36.jpg (226.69 KiB) Viewed 2306 times
34.jpg
34.jpg (246.89 KiB) Viewed 2306 times

lonelyguy

Post by lonelyguy »

Thank you for that Peter

Ok....now you ordered your ds doll before 2015 right? So you have the original silicone....and they said all dolls ordered in 2015 will have the upgraded silicone but looking at your pictures it really looks the same in the video, Im a bit confused here. So how can one tell the differnce? Thanks a million Peter

cucky

Post by cucky »

Yes i ordered befor 2015 . I think its the new silicon , i dont know how , maybe luck :) .
I have no comparison between old and new, sorry .

Peter

lonelyguy

Post by lonelyguy »

Yea I hear ya...thanks Peter

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

cucky wrote:Yes i ordered befor 2015 . I think its the new silicon , i dont know how , maybe luck :) .

Peter
Hi guys

Looking at cucky's pics, I gave my 168+ the squeeze test on the arm and bum and wasn't getting the same result, so I would say you do have the new silicone

:multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:

DM

lonelyguy

Post by lonelyguy »

Dees Man wrote:
cucky wrote:Yes i ordered befor 2015 . I think its the new silicon , i dont know how , maybe luck :) .

Peter
Hi guys

Looking at cucky's pics, I gave my 168+ the squeeze test on the arm and bum and wasn't getting the same result, so I would say you do have the new silicone

:multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:

DM
Hi Dees Man, were you able to try the belly test? That one seems to be the eye opener for me. As in the video you can squeeze and twist the silicone. ..

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

In my understanding, only the pinch and squeeze can tell IF you have the new formula, ON video YOU can tell by the "returning" to the normal shape when press the skin, the returning on old skin is inmediately, on new there is a slighly delay. Just LIKE some memory foam products

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Im going to email John at DS and have him expedite lonelyguy's order before the poor man has a nervous breakdown! ;-)

cucky

Post by cucky »

Mexdollover wrote:In my understanding, only the pinch and squeeze can tell IF you have the new formula, ON video YOU can tell by the "returning" to the normal shape when press the skin, the returning on old skin is inmediately, on new there is a slighly delay. Just LIKE some memory foam products
Hi Mex

The silicon is returning immediately ;) .

DollKing (the reseller) told me today that it is the new silicon , they were also surprised and were not informed ,too .

Do "not" test that on the old dolls . They told me that the shape will not return , in the worst case it breaks .

Peter

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

cucky wrote:
Mexdollover wrote:In my understanding, only the pinch and squeeze can tell IF you have the new formula, ON video YOU can tell by the "returning" to the normal shape when press the skin, the returning on old skin is inmediately, on new there is a slighly delay. Just LIKE some memory foam products
Hi Mex

The silicon is returning immediately ;) .

DollKing (the reseller) told me today that it is the new silicon , they were also surprised and were not informed ,too .

Do "not" test that on the old dolls . They told me that the shape will not return , in the worst case it breaks .

Peter
8O 8O 8O , good to know!, I am not going to test on my doll :D :D , since my 132cm first purchase (2012) I notice the improvement on ds skins from one model to another, It is usefull info for us old and new skin owners, thanks!

pd: the delay on skin to "return to original position" its more visible on tummy, checking the oficial video. on breast seem sto be inmediatlely, but i bet the feeling is so diferent to old models like mine.

anyway, Your Dunja its beautiful and you hit the jackpot on this Doll. congratulations. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I think DS have been researching the new material for up to a year. My 168+ from last easter is quite soft however.

There is a review of the new material on http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570 which is just about comprehensible with Google Translate

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS