exdollofficial.com

The choice. That difficult decision . . .

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Which of these doll would you like to see more photos of?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:52 pm

new 158
19%
new 158 plus
26%
30%
160 plus (161)
26%

Total votes: 27

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: The choice. That difficult decision . . .

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi harem, don´t worry, Brigitte doesn´t mind if Fabienne is asked to pose nude or get her body inspected at all. And Fabienne isn´t a prude at all. I haven´t checked her anus yet or even used it so right now I can´t tell if it´s deep enough to enjoy. It sure looks nice but that´s all I can tell. I´ll probably give it a try this weekend. :wink:
I´ll try to do some more pics as well this weekend. I like her legs although they aren´t as long as Martine´s or even Brigitte´s who´s pretty tall for a doll. Fabienne´s body is a bit chubby or stocky in comparison, and she´s got a cute little belly. I´ll showcase that when I do the next shoot of her so you all may decide how you like that. :D
Her butt isn´t jiggly though. Even though the skin is soft the butt feels a bit hard, especially compared to Brigitte´s jiggly big butt.
When I want to feel nice butt I touch Brigitte´s, but she´s taller and weighs twice as much. :wink: Every doll has it´s pros and cons, that why I love three dolls that are that much different of each other. :wink: They have to live with that same old fat balding bloke. :haha4: Poor girls, :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

On http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570 there are some charming photos of the 160 with YouYi

The Chinese forum has wonderfully direct comments - especially in Googlese translation:
bonsai and orchids from the house can feel the landlord's age!
(the originator of a thread is translated as "landlord")

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

haremlover wrote:On http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570 there are some charming photos of the 160 with YouYi

The Chinese forum has wonderfully direct comments - especially in Googlese translation:
bonsai and orchids from the house can feel the landlord's age!
(the originator of a thread is translated as "landlord")

Best wishes

Harem
Beautiful pics, and a real bloomy quote. Now I´m waiting for my girls to call this anti-giant of a man their "cute old bonsai!" :cry: :roll: :haha4:
Hope not. 8O

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Oh dear - I'm still vacillating . . .

A friend in the Chinese forum writes "I think 161 body proportions is very nice,that is my suggestion..." whilst the poll at the top of this thread suggests that people want to see more photos of the 158plus and the 160 . . .

How many other members are wanting to hit the "order" button to experience the new soft silicone but finding themselves in the same quandary?

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'm still vacillating as to which to go for.

Congratulations to Stacy for going for a 160 - I think she has an elegance and a realism - and it's interesting that the poll is currently showing the 161 trailing in members wanting to see more photos. 158 plus is taking the most votes for the moment and I wonder if that will change after Chris' new photos in due course?

Heads - I have paid for Neri so far and am wondering . . . Nanase, YouYi, pink Penny (as I have a yellow Penny at the moment by mistake) or another Sandy but with movable eyes? I had thought of Alisa but YouYi has a particular charm . . .

Observations really would help the decision process and no doubt others are going through the same conundrums . . . ?

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Harem, the only advice I can give you is this: while you pour over your choices, refrain from looking any of them in the eye. ;-)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

LaDollyVita wrote:Harem, the only advice I can give you is this: while you pour over your choices, refrain from looking any of them in the eye. ;-)
Looking at them in the eye is not the problem - it's when they look you in the eye and catch you unawares. But the problem here is that I've been looking them in the boobs and can't make a decision about that.

However, a friend has just emailed me asking if I'm nearer to a decision. Part of my problem is space. I live in a building over 200 years old and yesterday I discovered that cracks in the plaster of the ceiling under our bedroom has been caused by the slow progress of dry rot in the wooden laths, shrinking and ceasing to connect the ceiling with the wooden joists. The plaster ceiling is hanging 2 inches below the joists and is supported only by lateral compression of the 2 inch thickness of the plaster layer, the thickness of which is preventing the sections to fall . . .

So the floor in the bedroom above has to come up, and we need to remove the rotten laths, treat the joists for rot, jack up the plaster from underneath, attach expanded metal lathing between the joists, pour in cement through the lathing into the spaces formerly occupied by the wood laths to reattach the plaster to the joists. It's a process I have done before . . . but the chaos of moving everything in the bedroom to elsewhere somewhat impinges on space to keep my ladies, let alone ladies my wife doesn't yet know about . . . :-(

But I can't wait to experience a new soft silicone DS lady in due course and reinvigorating photography this year, although I'm wondering possibly about letting my PIB go in order to make space.

So in the meantime I'm still very much at sea as to which to choose and very much influenced by the poll of which model people want to see more photos of . . . so I hope that people will continue to register a preference with the poll at the top of this thread.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

There's only a couple of days left of the poll. Which body would you choose? Which body would you like to see more photos of?

I'm having a really difficult time deciding . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

ZanderJ
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ZanderJ »

haremlover wrote:There's only a couple of days left of the poll. Which body would you choose? Which body would you like to see more photos of?

I'm having a really difficult time deciding . . .

Best wishes

Harem
I'm a bit in the same case. The more i look at them and try to make a choice, the less i feel i can make a decision, since they're equally lovable, each on their own way.
So many choices, and selecting one possibility means leaving the others...

160+ looks really hot, with those evil curves. I believe that's something that talked to you, in the original post^^ It would be nice to see how you bring her to life, as you did greatly with your other ladies.

I also like the 160, reminds me of somebody... It looks really better in a standing position with legs not spread like on the DS body pics, in my opinion.

Anyway, whatever choice you will make shall be a good one, i think.

Good luck with it, and also the restoration project of your house, sounds like a big mess coming for some time :/

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

I seriously would like to have ALL of them. :D

I really love the 168+, especially the dark elf photos.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

dustknight wrote:I seriously would like to have ALL of them. :D
I really love the 168+, especially the dark elf photos.
;-) And I bet you'd like a 145plus into the bargain! The DS lineup is superb with the 145 for people with small space and being more lightweight than TPE they can produce real adult size dolls without the weight penalty, certainly in the 160/160plus size and 168 too.

It's now coming up to decision time and I really do need opinions and help.

Of the four dolls in my consideration, the poll on which doll people want to see more photos of puts the 160 in the lead with 8 votes and surprisingly both the 158plus and 160plus/161 equal in second place with 7 votes whilst the 158 tails behind with 5 votes.

The 160 is a very realistic fashion shape to which I'm very tempted for photography but I'm concerned, as a photo model, about compression of the foot when standing with the new soft silicone: Chloé, Aira and Thera have not had problems standing, and perhaps I might inject some harder silicone under the heels. But I'm aware of quite a few people reporting that they've bought a 160 so I imagine that photos will come forward of this lady and abound . . .

As a matter of interest, as a sex doll, does the 160 have a full deep second hole or is it more ornamental around 3 inches deep or so as on the 168? Certainly Fabienne told Brigitte's Hubbie that she and her 158plus sisters are fully equipped in that department.

So looking at the 161 or 160plus as a possibility, she's very similar to Aira and Chloé, both the old 158 so really another of what I have already but made of the very sexy new soft silicone. Can anyone report on the status of the rear hole?

As sex dolls, dolls are only models of human beings and . . . don't quite present themselves in the same way when attempting human positions . . . . and it's in this way that whilst one might not in real life be a rear hole person, a sex-doll equipped to be more versatile has her advantages . . . The 161 has the advantage of a slightly lighter weight than the new 158 but the 158 is no heavier than my 163 TPE lady who's likely to be displaced in my favours with the new soft silicone . . . but is the 158plus the ultimate sex-doll whose attentions cannot be refused?

Most certainly both Stef and member Chewy have reported the 160plus/161 to be top rate in the sex arena . . .

So can anyone throw into the ring things to help me make my mind up?

Heads - I've got Neri on order and I'm finding YouYi very charming as a 160 figure. Should I look at Nanase as Neri's sister, or should I look at another Sandy to match the new silicone and with movable eyes? Whilst seeming extravagant ordering extra heads together at least saves on shipping . . .

Ideas with which to clinch the decisions will be really appreciated.

Best wishes,

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

Harem,

Your pics are the first real buyer pics of the 160 plus that I have been able to find. She is beautiful. I love that face as well. Thank you so much for sharing those. She has helped me to decide that the 160+ is exactly what I have been looking for in a doll. I am going to order one in the next couple of days.

PEACE

Mob

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

Harem or anyone who knows...Can you please tell me the Skin color of your beautiful 160 plus with the Kayla head ? Thank you.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

carlrob3 wrote:Harem or anyone who knows...Can you please tell me the Skin color of your beautiful 160 plus with the Kayla head ? Thank you.
Do you mean this photo? -

Perhaps it might have been inspired by the goodbye photos from Aira and Kayla (Hitomi on this forum) to member Mahoro who was originally the source of my enthusiasm for DS dolls . . .

ImageImageImageImage

WARNING
DO NOT ALLOW A DOLL TO LOOK YOU IN THE EYES INADVERTANTLY
or she might demand to walk into your life:

:haha4:

And it's a good deal better for a doll to walk into your life than http://riviera.angloinfo.com/forum/viewtopic/252383 - but I have yet to bring my father to such understanding.

Oh - I forgot to answer the question - sorry - she's LPink

Back on topic, I'd appreciate any thoughts on the post above - http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 47#p741547

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

"Oh - I forgot to answer the question - sorry - she's LPink Back on topic, I'd appreciate any thoughts on the post above - viewtopic.php?p=741547#p741547 Best wishes Harem"
- I will get back with comment

INFORMATIONS