exdollofficial.com

The choice. That difficult decision . . .

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Which of these doll would you like to see more photos of?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:52 pm

new 158
19%
new 158 plus
26%
30%
160 plus (161)
26%

Total votes: 27

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: The choice. That difficult decision . . .

Post by haremlover »

I hope that soon anyone who has found a 160 walking into their lives might post some photos here. I'm still trying to make up my mind possibly between a 158+ and a 160 . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Harem, indeed its a difficult decision..... no matter what model you choose, you will not be disapointed.
the new ds bodies (158 and 145 minus) have nice detail in hands, and private areas, and in the 158plus lot of meat to grab.

the interesting thing on new 158 bodies is taht you get all the new DS improvements and the duplicate thing from Japanese actress body, so there is more details, If I am on a situation of buying a new doll and my back could handle any weight, I will choose 158.

but yes, more pictures are needed of this new bodies.

regards.
mexdl

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I've finally decided . . . and it was these photos on the Chinese forum that decided me . . .

http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=43570

She's a 158plus . . .

Now it will be interesting to see if my Dad is tempted. He likes smaller breasts so the elegance of the 160 might suit him or even the 158 . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

haremlover wrote:Now it will be interesting to see if my Dad is tempted. He likes smaller breasts so the elegance of the 160 might suit him or even the 158 . . .
It's fantastic that your dad might be interested in one. I hope he does and wish him all the best. :thumbs_up:
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Harem,

Hearty congratulations for making a decision on the 158+. It will be great to see what adventures you have with her. This body had your attention from day one, so I am pleased you acquiesced. Will she reside in England or France?

On a side note, my 168cm has grown on me considerably despite her diminutive frame, but I am convinced the 158cm body is what I'd prefer. Perhaps I too will need to place an order! ;-)

anataus

Post by anataus »

the 158+ model is really the best choice. in my opinion, the only issue being the weight but ,as some said...more meat to grab
On the contrary the 145+ has got too much meat on her breast
Dont let me misunderstood , I like big boob but that's really too much
With big but realistic tits , 145+ could be a smashing hit thanks to her lightweight
I dont think it is a big problem to adjust the mould
What do you think

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Excellent choice, Harem, those pics are great, showing off the nice booty. :D I´m sure you´ll like this body!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Thanks greatly for encouragement

LDV - she's coming to England as Chloé would find difficulties finding space for her in her apartment in France . . .

If you have a 168 then a 158+ I'm sure is a perfect complement.

Interesting comment about the 145+ - she looks very attractive but perhaps as you say there's room for a smaller lady in between the currently available sizes. With the new sKayla and Lilith heads these small dolls might make headway - but I don't think for me!

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

congratulations Harem, good choice on " plump fleshy type" 158plus is a nice body, more down to earth body. and because this is a new model, all inprovements will be reflected in this model. I love the rear end and her legs.

as here we say abouth women with this shape, it is a hot sexy mami, "envueltica en carne" (wrapped in flesh)

regards.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Wow. 160 has beautiful breasts. Goodness gracious.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

mexdl wrote:as here we say abouth women with this shape, it is a hot sexy mami, "envueltica en carne" (wrapped in flesh)
Spanish is one of the romance languages, and now we know why! ;-)

anataus

Post by anataus »

Right ! a real woman even if made of silicone must be "avvolta nella carne " (Wrapped in flesh)

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

If the poll was still open then i'd vote for the 160+ :mrgreen:

campion
Ex-Member

Post by campion »

I like the hand and foot details on the 158 model but, yeah, as that Chinese poster noted it looks like the actress was clenching her ass while in the mold (she was cold maybe?). It's not terrible, but a doll has really got to have a great butt for all the money being spent.

So right now DS doesn't really make an ideal doll: the 160 body is spectacular, nearly perfect, but lacks the hand and foot details of the 158 line. The 158 line has great detail that way and a cute curvy shape, but with a slightly odd backside. The 145 body is fantastic, but it's 4'9" and thus troublesome to find clothes for.

They kinda need a 160 with detailed hands and feet to get this sorted. Your mileage may vary, as wrapped in a pair of bikini panties the 158 backside can still look pretty cute. Maybe these clenched-ass dolls will become collector's items? ;)
"The customers are torn between needing someone and wanting to be alone at the same time, which has probably always been the name of that particular game."—William Gibson, 'Burning Chrome'

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

Congratulations on your choice Harem, the 158+ is a really great choice.

INFORMATIONS