exdollofficial.com

The choice. That difficult decision . . .

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Which of these doll would you like to see more photos of?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:52 pm

new 158
19%
new 158 plus
26%
30%
160 plus (161)
26%

Total votes: 27

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: The choice. That difficult decision . . .

Post by haremlover »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi harem, Fabienne is the 158 + as she shares her body with Laurence and Emanuelle. I personally like the + a lot as with the softer skin it makes her bigger boobs soft and cuddly. I really love it.
Thanks greatly - I thought she was the plus. Bearing in mind that the soft silicone is a response to competition with the elasticity and extraordinarily sensual qualities of TPE, is the silicone of the plus boobs soft and elastic and large enough to bring together pleasurably to enclose whatever one might like to put between them? ;-)

Rick - thanks for turning up those 161 photos

She's utterly elegant!

I turned up old announcement pages on the Chinese forum and found some droolworthy photos - but possibly the Arte Tokio site has more naked ones . . .
and in comparison OLD 158 Helen (not Alisa)
Nikita:

NEW 158 Nanase

Best wishes

Harem

coleridge

Post by coleridge »

Harem - I assume the pics I've attached below are the 160 and 160 plus respectively? If so, the 160 plus breasts look great - whereas those on the 160 look a little odd around the side-boob area. A few more picks of the 160 plus boobs - especially from the side - could win me over completely! Also, is the 161 simply another name for the 160 plus - or is it a different doll?

EDIT: Just noticed the red "161" above that batch of pics, so I guess they are the 160+. Also, just been looking at more 160+ pics on the DS site (with the Kayla head) which have pretty much convinced me that this is now top of my shortlist.
Attachments
img_1974.jpg
img_1974.jpg (56.37 KiB) Viewed 2093 times
1201141605e38600c95af765ac.jpg
1201141605e38600c95af765ac.jpg (45.87 KiB) Viewed 2093 times
Debbie's Instagram album | Phicen Mid bust Pale PLLB2014-S01 | Now snoozing in a bottom drawer somewhere
Beca's Instagram album | YD155 JinSan#44 | Sold 2015 - sent to Coventry
Pippa's Twitter account | WM163 #15 | Sold 2014 - spent some time with Harem, then an architect, then went her own way ..
Rebecca Millington's Flickr | EVO2 body Bobi head | Rebecca is one of my 3 Second Life avatars. The others are Sophie & Emma.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

coleridge wrote: . . . the 160 plus breasts look great - whereas those on the 160 look a little odd around the side-boob area. A few more picks of the 160 plus boobs - especially from the side - could win me over completely!
Yes - I see what you mean, a little undercutting as if hanging from above and the skin under the armpits clinging to the rib-cage - but looking at photos of your former girlfriend there's not an enormous difference.

Here's Chloé when after some surgery http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 69#p680669 recovering from her bumpy travels from the north of France:
so a similar undercutting. I don't notice this in practice and she's perfectly happy about it
She's the old 158 and in my opinion, and Mahoro's, her breast shape is better than the 161 (160plus)

Looking at specifications the old 158 was of the order of 28-30kg so the new 158 at 30kg shouldn't frighten me. But the 160 offers a 4kg reduction.

Not for me but the news that the larger heads don't look bad on the 145 would put the 145 and especially 145plus in range for some people although for me the 158-160 size is right.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

Haremlover, just what i was thinking, just what can be put comfortably between those plus size breasts :whistle: If i were to buy a Ds, and they are on my short list, 158+ for me, Chloe face. :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Here's a pic that Stef took of Chloé next to a 160plus

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

From the Arte Tokio site . . . the 160
ImageImageImageImageImage

Is she a perfect elegance?

Comparing 160 and 161
ImageImageImage

158 and 158+
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Are the legs of the 158 slightly short from knee to ankle? Chris - what's your opinion in real life?

Is the 160 worthy of greater attention than it's received to date?

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

These two pics look so very amazing!

Image Image

Does anyone know what face this is?
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

AlexKnight wrote:These two pics look so very amazing!

Does anyone know what face this is?
Yes - they grabbed me too - the way in which the calve of the leg looks so real in the one on the right as she crosses her legs. This face is Thera who I think has become a darling face to many of us!

Another face that interests me is known as Claire on the Chinese forum and Alisa elsewhere - and on the Japanese site Kanon or Kaon . . .
http://www.artetokio.com/gallery/a163kaon.html

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

haremlover wrote:This face is Thera who I think has become a darling face to many of us!
Another face that interests me is known as Claire on the Chinese forum and Alisa elsewhere - and on the Japanese site Kanon or Kaon . . .
Talking about faces, i think one of the most underrated here in the forum seems to be Snowy.

She's one of the favorites for cosplay in the chinese forum and she's really beautiful...
09.jpg
02.jpg
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes - she and Jia Xin is popular too. There is another face who looks happy and hints at a smile.

I found stored on my computer this which might be an old 158 which impressed me for reality, the beauty of setting and dressing
1212201552e7e7a7afd9e73b97.jpg
1212201552e7e7a7afd9e73b97.jpg (335.92 KiB) Viewed 2000 times
and it's really wonderful to see how these dolls have inspired so many of us around the world to take our girls outside and photograph them in the open. No stands, no cranes and robust enough not to be damaged by all sorts of things that would damage other dolls.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Last night I thought it would be interesting to compare the height of my ladies
DSCF2354.JPG
DSCF2354.JPG (579.94 KiB) Viewed 1969 times
with Jiayi 168plus, my TPE lady who's having difficulty standing because her joints are now nearly too loose, and Nikita, old 158 and similar to the 161.

Jiayi was shrugging her shoulders at the indignity of coming out in the cold without clothes on whilst Nikita seemed more relaxed
DSCF2361.JPG
DSCF2361.JPG (591.17 KiB) Viewed 1969 times
DSCF2359.JPG
DSCF2359.JPG (591.64 KiB) Viewed 1969 times
The development of the availability of these toy ladies in soft silicone is a revolution and it's simply so difficult to decide which of the current bodies to choose . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi harem, first of all thank you for submitting Thera to the Matrix! About the boobs, I haven´t tried a b.. f.. yet, but when I read your question I jumped up, went over to Laurence who´s sitting at the other side of the dinner table and - after kindly asking for permission - :wink: put her boobs together. I am very sure that you will have a wonderful experiance if you put your human sex toy between them. :haha4:
Chris

PS: Awesome pics, these girls are amazing!
Click here to see my Doll Album.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Dear Chris

Thanks so much

Your news is erring me towards a plus . . . making the plus start to be irresistable rather than the elegance of the 160 or perhaps 158. Perhaps I might have to sell my old 158 possibly with Kayla head so that I can buy both . . .

Does anyone know about the extent of the anal function on the 158vs160vs161? On the 168 it's more ornamental than practical - it can be used but it's only a few inches and using it abrades the old silcone making it into an unsightly mess from photos of one which was for sale on this forum. . . .

There's a thread about the anal function of the 160 and 161 on http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570 but I don't understand the details as translated by Google Translate. . . .

I wrote to Bruno at www.ds-doll.fr who has experience both of TPE dolls and of the new DS soft silicone and he replied:
The new silicone is better than TPE in every way:
1. It is very soft, even nicer to touch than TPE because TPE hooks to the skin when one touches it.
2. It is soft, just right ... The TPE is too soft, it's not real.
3. The new silicone is easier to clean than the TPE.
4. The new silicone is not fatty or oily as TPE is. When touched, no oil on the fingers.
It's starting to look as though DS soft silicone is the way to go . . .

The other question that people will be asking is how soft and jiggly Fabienne's bum is . . . and whether it's soft and yet resistant to flattening if sitting down . . .

It would be lovely perhaps to see a few more pics of Fabienne here and possibly more naked, if Brigitte will allow you ;-) :-) and also when she's sitting down the extent to which she might appear slightly plump. And can she stand up straight without boobs and bum being too exaggerated? Please can you give Fabienne my apologies for asking such rude and personal questions . . . It would be interesting to see her face compared with Neri, also.

Please ask Fabienne's forgiveness in my asking about her legs. I reckon that some of the DS publicity shots were deliberately distorted so as not to give the game away to competitors but . . . the lady who DS copied had legs which were rather short in the photos they showed between ankle and knee . . . http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570

I'm sure that many of us are going through the same choice decisions . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

SevenElevenAlan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SevenElevenAlan »

Such a wealth of information and the 160 photos are great, thank you. Hopefully, we see some more 160 posts in the future as there is such an absence.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

SevenElevenAlan wrote:Such a wealth of information and the 160 photos are great, thank you. Hopefully, we see some more 160 posts in the future as there is such an absence.
In the photos above I found the one I was looking for . . . and she compares well with the TPE doll I've enjoyed greatly but with which I have frustration with effects of abrasion to which TPE is vulnerable

Perhaps one needs a 160 for elegant photography with stiff joints and a 161 with loose joints :whistle:

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS