exdollofficial.com

YouYi - a Night and Day in the life of a doll in China ...

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: YouYi - a Night and Day in the life of a doll in China .

Post by haremlover »

mudpaw wrote:Creative, however I'm starting to see the meaning behind the Gu Hao reference.
Perhaps it is best to not extrapolate on this subject . . . .
Oh dear. What should I have expected with Devil's Cake and Eve's Apple and references to eating the apple without the skin.

It's a good thing the detail can be left in Chinese, perhaps, without our understanding, but the imaginative and creative idea of the hotel being booked and therefore the creation of the visually romantic setting, with LED lights as stars behind the mists of a fabric, might possibly be of inspiration to others.

The structure of TDF keeping dolls compartmentalised to manufacturers is excellent for people coming to the forum to find the differing spirit of differing families of dolls, but creativity breaks those bounds. Whilst creative sequences can be put into the eye-candy section we lose the connexion to the manufacturer's doll-family. Perhaps we might suggest a specific eye-candy thread which doesn't contain the content but simply announces a creative work in other parts of the forum. Whilst there are competitions for photos, these are very much visual rather than contextually creative in terms of stories of dolls and whilst no individual photos in these sequences of photos might merit photo-competition standard, perhaps a creativity competition every month could be inspiring, with links to the relevant threads.

This then transforms dolls from mere images of lust and glamour, very two dimensional - "there you are - you get what you see" - into what the doll can do, what you can do with a doll and this, for me and I believe for many, is transforming.

Currently there are three members bringing forward such sequences "The Adventures of Maria", "Lucie Dreams" and "Tea Time" from veteran member Samurai.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

haremlover wrote:I'm not sure that I quite understand the end of the story . . . but I'm sure we all have great admiration for the effort and imagination of our brother in China.
My interpretation of ending is that our antagonist did not want RG's, and instead preferred something of the artificial variety. ;-)
Haremlover wrote:Whilst creative sequences can be put into the eye-candy section we lose the connexion to the manufacturer's doll-family. Perhaps we might suggest a specific eye-candy thread which doesn't contain the content but simply announces a creative work in other parts of the forum.
I appreciate where you are coming from, but I think you might be overthinking it, Harem. I think most people review "All Unread Posts" as opposed to searching each subforum one by one for new posts as it is. Whether it's posted in the manufacturers subforum, or Eye Candy, surely all will be seen.

Thank you for taking the time to share these great photo stories from the Chinese DS forum. I don't know how much time it takes you to put it together, but it truly is appreciated. :thumbs_up:

:glou:

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

She is SO BEAUTIFUL! That doll is enchantingly beautiful.
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

In the light of the above I asked the meaning of GuHao and received the following answer:
GuHao is a friend of me in real life, is rich in the home, I usually like to make fun of him, let him play the villain this time
so it's clearly a personal joke.

I think the story has a barbed message about the faithfulness of the simple marriage poking fun at the rich bastard who buys up the whole world, here the hotel, with the illustrations of what I think are "lovepillows" in the bed rather than anything like a real human being, illustrating him as unable to relate to people so lacking in empathy, and I think we can hear him say "a wanker" in the spirit of the perjorative term in common parlance rather than any meaning for any of us here. Yes - rather a mixed message here ironically for us liking dolls . . . and clearly best not commented on furrther in this arena! But perhaps we can see the spirit of the illustration of the rich idiot who might own the world yet not appreciate a doll, or a wife representative of real things in life. Possibly we're seeing the doll as being able to act out a subversive message? If so, possibly all the more entertaining!

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's a good job that YouYi smiles a lot as her man in China has a wicked sense of humour.

Apparently she was poisoned by Tiramisu recently. http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

These are beautiful picture sets the Chinese are producing. I love the way they approach it with a natural and realistic simplicity. There's nothing really complicated about them but they are so fresh and exquisite. The girl in the orange top and pink jeans earlier had an amazing pair of polar bear slippers on. Simple but really effective. It's great you share these with us because it certainly gives me food for thought when thinking of photo sets. Funny you should say about the googlish translations I get posts on my facebook page from Japanese cosplayers and when I hit the translate this option I get some really wacky phrases like this; Love me Please ♥
So hot Yes Yes Yes ~ ~ ~ (to melt
If dreams to dream more,
Renee will be more motivated to send you more pictures of yo (· ̀ ω < ́) ✧ perhaps (being beaten

How's that for a translation.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

There are a few sequel photos

:haha4:

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

I think she got a little tipsy, very very tipsy. Great series!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

mudpaw
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mudpaw »

I like the expression on YouYi, it matches the personality the photos perfectly.
She looks so happy and content.
Thanks Harem for reposting this here.
and tell zfzfzf_81 his photos are great.

INFORMATIONS