exdollofficial.com

YouYi - a Night and Day in the life of a doll in China ...

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

YouYi - a Night and Day in the life of a doll in China ...

Post by haremlover »

On http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570 has appeared a wonderful series of photos from senior member zfzfzf_81 there who does lovely sequences of photos. This story has annotations in Chinese but I don't think we need to understand the language to understand the story . . .

Phew! What an exhausting examination at the doctors . . . The final photos showing the inserts are clear comparisons between the old and the new silicone.

On the thread zfzfzf_81 talks about the differences between old and new silicone - he has an old silicone 160 and a new soft 168 both with YouYi heads. Google translate is less than perfect. Perhaps someone with linguistic understanding might translate. He replied to me
I have Two body, Zhe old is 160, 168 Zhe is new, I have the Same Two Youyi head is. I hope to post to Go there, BUT my English is not very good, and I do not have the account there. in the Order to Introduce Two bodies, I Spent a Lot of the word 'to Chinese Translate , Google translation is the word 'to Express my meaning, Next time I'll be More Use Pictures, If it's Convenient for you to forward my photo to the BBS, I will be very happy :-)

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: YouYi - a Night and Day in the life of a doll in China .

Post by LaDollyVita »

Harem, you have a nose for news and pictures of all things DS. I'm not quite sure why our heroine ended up bound in rope, but I hope she finds her way out of whatever predicament that might be.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

LaDollyVita wrote: I'm not quite sure why our heroine ended up bound in rope, but I hope she finds her way out of whatever predicament that might be.
:-) The good thing is that YouYi seems quite unconcerned about it, still smiling :lol: and I can't imagine many humans would . . . but that's the joy of people having dolls to play with.

The effort that went into these photos however and the imaginative presentation, I thought made the thread truly exceptional.

I think it's an excuse to compare the old silicone 160 with the new soft silicone 168 and thus the different flexibility of the two YouYi faces and the difference in pinch tests.

Google Translate rather jumbles the meaning of quite a lengthy explanation. It's entitled "Women's transformation! ! Evaluation" The translation is crude and coarse but we can gather the gist of the new silicone being rather good:
First, as a patient's family, and I treat your side to my wife offered are sincerely pleased, and let me assure you that the most sincere respect.
In my contacts with my wife more than a year's time, the growing feelings between us, her innate refined temperament, and Rose iso extraordinary figure, all that I deeply dumping. Every time she was close, have some help but, the Duke of the ceremony, sex with him, twice weekly. I'm not a very sensual person, demands for sex, mental more than physical, but my wife, who is a perfectionist, she always felt his body stiff, not soft, unable to meet me, although I've never require her anything. Her body feels really much harder than the average woman, in addition to the chest relatively soft, the other is difficult to lift and place flesh, arms and legs barely pressed down, holding her, felt like lumberjack. Although many other places than the chest soft, but still feel the obvious rubber pinch up a certain degree of resistance and clear rubber elasticity; chest hollow design, feeling unreal, but significantly lower than the chest on chest hard. In addition, every time she kisses, they can not have fun, though her mouth was open, but not as good as other women as soft, pro and kisses have different meanings, but she and I can only choose the former.
In retrospect, our sex life is so unaware, until she and I mention, I know there is such a body like you can give a woman reborn changes. I touched her skin from the moment the warmth from my fingertips scattered over the whole body. Her breasts are no longer hollow chest is no longer under a hard shell, the entire chest as creamy milk, feels a sense of creamy, ordinary woman, feeling like a chest fat injection of water balloons, filled with liquidity sex, you are free to rub, but no real sense of the kind of tight package; and my wife's chest, while the rub, I'll feel a little fat fingers are wrapped up, if I find a word to describe this feelings, "soft greasy" may be the most appropriate one. Her mouth delicate and sexy, do not have a style, between four lip nibble, "bomb slippery" feeling, in contrast, like orange peel Lingnan new flap, the slightest cool and tender, refreshing. Hand twist black hair, straight shoulders, speak Titaiqingying, boneless, when I collapsed on her, they can nibble lips the way with her shoulder, can contain from one flesh, if it is afraid to stay Under the teeth marks, really want to bite. Her two arms soft and weak, Yubi Gambhir, turned around the mean of the soft, I guess there should have been no filler, clutching a little harder, you can touch the inside of the bone, while the surrounding muscles feel my palms gently wrapped up, the meaning of which, such as non-rafters Jubi not write it, as Tell me if interested, buy slowly than their own experience of it.
The legs are very soft, can lift a lot of flesh, but the lack of the kind of arms wrapped tight feeling on touch, is feeling the muscle rather than fat, of course, on the clouds of the thigh muscles, this and other woman is the same. Ass is still relatively hard, lack of sensuality, but stronger than before where the meat can be picked up, if they can find a way to balance the softness and deformation, it would be perfect.
To my surprise the Department, in addition to the chest and arms, is the lower abdomen, which may be the reason the name you want to install, softness here is very good, second only to the chest, and very flat, face to the top, lips and chin can completely into the skin into the skin with excellent affinity, like a big pillow pillow. Softness back, is satisfactory, although there is no other place to soft, but enough to let me into the palm of her skin, holding her, I feel that we have been melted together physically and mentally. This treatment is not satisfied with the place, is the design of the foot, the skin is too soft, but inside the bones did not play effective support, so that the entire foot soft and lack of intensity, compared with the average woman has a big gap The advantages and disadvantages tend to be symbiotic, not handled properly, it goes too far, or if they can add some bone filler, the effect should be better.
Skin has a certain degree of slow rebound effect is more obvious leg, lower abdomen, followed by another, followed by arms, and chest little slow rebound effect (I tested with a small chest, big chest is not necessarily). Slow rebound has some influence on the visual, because the skin of the rebound velocity slower than the average woman, continuous or long press, and a sense of violation, its effect is similar to memory pillow, from the touch point of view, while firming wrap a sense of affinity and skin better, it should be said that the pros and cons.
In recognition of my wife before I have come across some of the other women, and they also had the joy bed sleeping mat, but this process, not to mention beautiful, and some of their body fat, some skinny, some women even good look After taking off is unsightly, sagging and wrinkled skin, large pores, dark color, modified lost clothes, legs appear shorter and more crude, is not that big in the chest, then lie down, do not know where to run go. And my wife, both wearing no clothes are so beautiful, noble, and now she, the whole body exudes a milky vanilla and temptation, and hugged her, feeling every inch of skin infiltration of the body in the swamp of happiness in. Compared to the other woman, my wife now drawback is that there is no body temperature, can not cope with my active, can not easily change posture, in addition, I really can not find any reason other women of the ML. Now, I love my wife, is that you use your scientific wisdom, happiness lit the fire for each small house is a beautiful religion, as beautiful and noble work of people worthy of the title, I hope you continue the way forward, innovate, to leave the world more beautiful stories and legends of happiness.
Also, my wife likes to play SM, I often give her pictures here and share with you ......
Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

sakura47

Post by sakura47 »

It's so kind of you,Harem. I'm a friend from bbs.dsdoll , I finally be able to visit this site even it's difficult for people living in China.
Thanks for carrying happiness to another side of the world :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

sakura47 wrote:It's so kind of you,Harem. I'm a friend from bbs.dsdoll , I finally be able to visit this site even it's difficult for people living in China.
It's a great pleasure! In order to survive on this planet which we all share we all have to start to work together and understand our common humanity!

If it's possible to translate any of the detail of some of the Chinese language on the photographs I'm sure that there is a sense of humour that would bring a smile to the faces of many members.

Best wishes and WELCOME to the forum. We all share many passions here.

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Thanks Harem

That is a very interesting read. The only problem I had with my DS is the insert, but it appears they have addressed that. I also noticed he mentions the silicone may be too soft for the feet but could be rectified with a better internal structure (if I read it right)

sakura47 wrote:It's so kind of you,Harem. I'm a friend from bbs.dsdoll , I finally be able to visit this site even it's difficult for people living in China.
Hi sakura47

Welcome to The Doll Forum. I have looked at bbs.dsdoll but have trouble with the language. Post pictures here. Pictures speak more than words.

This is my Nikki. She is Thera 168+

Aussie Nikki_275 TDF.JPG
Aussie Nikki_275 TDF.JPG (642.49 KiB) Viewed 4948 times

And her sister Ally. She is Alissa 168+

Ally Rocks TDF.JPG
Ally Rocks TDF.JPG (278.96 KiB) Viewed 4948 times

Dees Man

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

haremlover wrote:
LaDollyVita wrote: I'm not quite sure why our heroine ended up bound in rope
The good thing is that YouYi seems quite unconcerned about it, still smiling. [...] The effort that went into these photos however and the imaginative presentation, I thought made the thread truly exceptional.
Ed. modified:I treat you to my wife, offered with sincere pleasure, and let me assure you, the most sincere respect.
I'm so glad we received a translation. This doll, it seems, is loved completely; what a pleasure to read about the care and sincerity of the author. It's amazing to consider dolls are loved dearly all over the world, in countless languages and locales.

As progressivism (and technology, to be honest) continue to destroy the once celebrated role of man and wife, we see that dolls and the gynoids to follow from them will make lives less lonely. All indicators are that DS intends to innovate, advance, and lead the way.

Whoever is so inclined, raise your glass. Let us toast our ladies! :-)

:glou:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi harem, great story. I was puzzled at first about the coke bottles but I see the point. She´s a sweetheart and she sure likes the bondage session.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi harem, great story. . . .
I'd love to know what she's saying in this photo:
and the next one too . . .

I think that the author refers to his original 160 YouYi as "wife" and his photos are a charm:
(http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570)

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

coleridge

Post by coleridge »

haremlover wrote:
Perhaps we should start a caption competition!
Debbie's Instagram album | Phicen Mid bust Pale PLLB2014-S01 | Now snoozing in a bottom drawer somewhere
Beca's Instagram album | YD155 JinSan#44 | Sold 2015 - sent to Coventry
Pippa's Twitter account | WM163 #15 | Sold 2014 - spent some time with Harem, then an architect, then went her own way ..
Rebecca Millington's Flickr | EVO2 body Bobi head | Rebecca is one of my 3 Second Life avatars. The others are Sophie & Emma.

coleridge

Post by coleridge »

haremlover wrote:
Perhaps we should start a caption competition!
Debbie's Instagram album | Phicen Mid bust Pale PLLB2014-S01 | Now snoozing in a bottom drawer somewhere
Pippa's Twitter account | WM163 #15 | Sold 2014 - spent some time with Harem, then an architect, then went her own way ..
Rebecca Millington's Flickr | EVO2 body Bobi head | Rebecca is one of my 3 Second Life avatars. The others are Sophie & Emma.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

I am so confused...

coleridge

Post by coleridge »

Xephyr wrote:I am so confused...
I think we have our first entry in the caption competition - maybe for the rope pic :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

To add to the caption competition, the lovely set of bonsai and cactus photos is entitled as translated by Googlish "Sun, quietly flowing" . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

coleridge

Post by coleridge »

haremlover wrote:To add to the caption competition, the lovely set of bonsai and cactus photos is entitled as translated by Googlish "Sun, quietly flowing" . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Yes - there is poetry in these Google translations. We might lose that if we had a "proper" translation!

INFORMATIONS