exdollofficial.com

Breathtaking stop motion photography video of DS musician

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Breathtaking stop motion photography video of DS musician

Post by haremlover »

A friend from the Chinese forum has just sent me http://www.56.com/u74/v_MTE0NTMyNDE1.html in which his lady in beautiful costume plays a traditional Chinese musical instrument of the nature of a zither. This is the first example I have seen of true stop motion photography and really demonstrates what can be done with DS dolls. The location which is also particularly beautiful of course required less than a full size doll which would have been impractical to carry.

This instrument is a direct relation of the ancient Greek Kithara, the professional musician's version of the lyre and from which we get zither, chitara, citern, citar, guitar and demonstrates the ancient common origin of human culture.

In dolls we find it again.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

coleridge

Re: Breathtaking stop motion photography video of DS musicia

Post by coleridge »

I love this. Apart from the scenery and doll animation, I've always had a thing about women singing in foreign languages - in particular Welsh for some reason. Chinese sounds good too, however!
Debbie's Instagram album | Phicen Mid bust Pale PLLB2014-S01 | Now snoozing in a bottom drawer somewhere
Beca's Instagram album | YD155 JinSan#44 | Sold 2015 - sent to Coventry
Pippa's Twitter account | WM163 #15 | Sold 2014 - spent some time with Harem, then an architect, then went her own way ..
Rebecca Millington's Flickr | EVO2 body Bobi head | Rebecca is one of my 3 Second Life avatars. The others are Sophie & Emma.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi harem, thank you for sharing it. What a fantastic video, breathtaking landscape, amazing dress and wig and lovely song. Great!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Stills photos of scenes from the video are on
http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570

There's a subsequent photo of the crowd that this lady pulled during the shoot

DS Dolls are so amazingly realistic that people find them absolutely fascinating and want to photograph them.

This set of photos and the video is such a wonderful inspiration of creativity.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

great finding!, :D :D :D

SevenElevenAlan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SevenElevenAlan »

Ooh, that was great! Such a serene location and lovely music :D

mudpaw
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mudpaw »

This was a nice surprise, the doll is very lifelike and the location is nice too.
Anyone else notice her sword disappearing and reappearing?
I wonder what her real intent is? Maybe she is really an assassin?

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Nice video! I love the scenery in which they filmed it. It's amazing how real the doll looks from a distance.

The realism offered by DS Dolls is indeed indescribable. To me, my May is not just a doll. She's a cuddle-buddy, a playmate, a lover, and a real presence in my home. I feel myself drawing closer and closer to her every day. She has filled my life with so much joy in just these last two weeks, I honestly don't know what to expect down the road. But I'm looking forward to it.

I find myself comparing her to real women nearly constantly. I look at her, and then I look at real women, and think "meh, no contest." :)

I hope DS Doll continues to thrive and grow as a business. Their dolls are life changing, beautiful works of art in every way.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

chinjoy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chinjoy »

deadpringle wrote:Nice video! I love the scenery in which they filmed it. It's amazing how real the doll looks from a distance.

The realism offered by DS Dolls is indeed indescribable. To me, my May is not just a doll. She's a cuddle-buddy, a playmate, a lover, and a real presence in my home. I feel myself drawing closer and closer to her every day. She has filled my life with so much joy in just these last two weeks, I honestly don't know what to expect down the road. But I'm looking forward to it.

I find myself comparing her to real women nearly constantly. I look at her, and then I look at real women, and think "meh, no contest." :)

I hope DS Doll continues to thrive and grow as a business. Their dolls are life changing, beautiful works of art in every way.

"meh, no contest." I think this is a very interesting statement, haha...

chinjoy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chinjoy »

haremlover wrote:A friend from the Chinese forum has just sent me http://www.56.com/u74/v_MTE0NTMyNDE1.html in which his lady in beautiful costume plays a traditional Chinese musical instrument of the nature of a zither. This is the first example I have seen of true stop motion photography and really demonstrates what can be done with DS dolls. The location which is also particularly beautiful of course required less than a full size doll which would have been impractical to carry.

This instrument is a direct relation of the ancient Greek Kithara, the professional musician's version of the lyre and from which we get zither, chitara, citern, citar, guitar and demonstrates the ancient common origin of human culture.

In dolls we find it again.

Best wishes

Harem
Hi harem
My id is "spylove" in dsdoll forum,and i post some massage to you,please check it

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

chinjoy wrote: Hi harem
My id is "spylove" in dsdoll forum,and i post some massage to you,please check it
Hi!

Sorry - I have been away. It's good to be in touch and I'll do so.

What is the face of your avatar? She is very beautiful and I'm sure other members will have noticed her with curiosity . . .

(Edit - I have just seen your message on the Chinese forum - Saori - this is the famous Orient Industry face and it's interesting to know that the Orient skin is rather hard. I think DS is advancing more than many other manufacturers!)

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

Very relaxing, a beautiful doll in a wonderful landscape. I like the music too :)

chinjoy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chinjoy »

haremlover wrote:
chinjoy wrote: Hi harem
Hi!

Sorry - I have been away. It's good to be in touch and I'll do so.

What is the face of your avatar? She is very beautiful and I'm sure other members will have noticed her with curiosity . . .

(Edit - I have just seen your message on the Chinese forum - Saori - this is the famous Orient Industry face and it's interesting to know that the Orient skin is rather hard. I think DS is advancing more than many other manufacturers!)

Best wishes

Harem

Yes,that ange body of orient-doll is rather hard,I think agne body is used for take photos...but orient-doll have the other dolls for sex and very soft,maybe it as soft as dsdoll 2015 advanced doll,I think so...

chinjoy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chinjoy »

some strange thing is happened,when i reply you post in dsdoll forum,my reply will be lost...it's incredible...Ok,i reply you at here...
HI,Harem!
In fact, i don't understand all of you said before icefish's translation,thank to icefish...
In my opinion,the 161 body is the most perfect,and this is 161 body date
B-W-H: 78cm-56cm-83cm, Weight: 26kg, height: 161cm
By the way,161 body is D cup...i like it!and D cup is no small and no big...i think so...
I think 161 body proportions is very nice,that is my suggestion...

best wishes

chinjoy

chinjoy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chinjoy »

By the way,this is the conclusion of dsdoll body chest date.
160=C+ cup
161=E cup
168=D cup
168plus=F cup
145=C+ cup
145plus=J cup
145- =?? (No date)

Well,i have a mistake,161 body is E cup...

INFORMATIONS