exdollofficial.com

Nina head with 145 SM body

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Nina head with 145 SM body

Post by Swan »

wow Cucky this set of photos are amazing! These photos must have taken hours...
are you so sure you're not a photographer? great job

cucky

Post by cucky »

swanhealy wrote:wow Cucky this set of photos are amazing! These photos must have taken hours...
are you so sure you're not a photographer? great job
Hi Swanhealy

Thak you , yes i´m sure , i´m no photographer but im a good photoshoper :) .
With the haning doll , posing is very easy and quickly done .
To cut everything needs some time , so im looking for a bluescreen in future .

Peter

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Great effort cuting all the background on PS, You achieve the sense of Mimi walking on the forest, nice pictures Peter, and thanks for the Mimi close-up, I agree, every DS head is unique, its a beautiful hand made craftwork art.

yes, a Nina head its just a one click ahead :lol: :lol: and a credit card charge :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

regards

mexdl

my favorite:

cucky

Post by cucky »

One more test for the hanging hook .
Looking her butt and legs while she´s standing in the room is absolutely pleasure .

Peter
Attachments
140.jpg
140.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 2455 times
141.jpg
141.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 2455 times
142.jpg
142.jpg (841.57 KiB) Viewed 2455 times

louislaine31
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by louislaine31 »

Yes :D It looks very real Image
" Pure eyes in the woods look for,crying,the habitable head " René CHAR

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi cucky,

First a very belated Congrats on your Mimi! She is wondrous! Fantastic pictures and great "green screen" work! I almost have my Nina's "studio" ready with her hanging kit and I hope that I can capture as much life as you have with Mimi! Very very nice!

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

great outfit as always!, a hanging kit offers a new arrays of posibilities on pictures!, I am curious about the hardware to hang the doll, I know you are using not ds brand, what hardware are atached to the ceiling? Mimi looks so alive!, and agree, the little bubblebut and legs are amazing when she is standing.

cucky

Post by cucky »

Mexdollover wrote:great outfit as always!, a hanging kit offers a new arrays of posibilities on pictures!, I am curious about the hardware to hang the doll, I know you are using not ds brand, what hardware are atached to the ceiling? Mimi looks so alive!, and agree, the little bubblebut and legs are amazing when she is standing.
Hi Mex

I have sanded a 6 mm stainless steel screw and drilled a hole into it . A 1 mm stainless steel wire used as a suspension .
But i have to look for 1,5 or 2 mm stainless steel wire , i dont trust my hardware 100 % .
I saw this hardware in the ds dollstand video ( https://www.youtube.com/v/ujZbR7qmEzs ). I have contaced 3 vendors , one of them receives it in the next weeks (ds-doll.fr) . Not easy to get one right now , so i made one by my self .

At the monent it is very modern hang/tie your doll . Thanks hollywood :haha4: .

Peter
Attachments
145.jpg
145.jpg (393.07 KiB) Viewed 2413 times
144.jpg
144.jpg (320.06 KiB) Viewed 2418 times

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Congrats for sure on Nina. She is awesome. Her face is so pretty.

Absolute fantastic photos of her. Especially the series of her "hanging from the hook". We get an almost total motion series of her. Looks like that series could be a GIF file and simulate motion. Just a thought.

Great post. Looking forward to your updates.

louislaine31
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by louislaine31 »

Thanks for the pictures Image

..> It would be impossible to do the same thing in my house : it is too old Image

Mexdollover wrote:a hanging kit offers a new arrays of posibilities on pictures!,
Yes 8O It is genious Image

I will have to wonder how will I do to do the same thing in my "Studio Photo" Image

cucky

Post by cucky »

louislaine31 wrote:Thanks for the pictures Image

..> It would be impossible to do the same thing in my house : it is too old Image

Mexdollover wrote:a hanging kit offers a new arrays of posibilities on pictures!,
Yes 8O It is genious Image

I will have to wonder how will I do to do the same thing in my "Studio Photo" Image
Hi louis

I can´t belive that :o . There must be a possibility to hang up 20 kg , otherwise the house would collapse :) .

Peter

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

cucky wrote:
Mexdollover wrote:great outfit as always!, a hanging kit offers a new arrays of posibilities on pictures!, I am curious about the hardware to hang the doll, I know you are using not ds brand, what hardware are atached to the ceiling? Mimi looks so alive!, and agree, the little bubblebut and legs are amazing when she is standing.
Here is a pic of the hanger I made. 6mm 1.0 pitch bolt, hammered and drilled with a 4mm hole, well chamfered, and a 135mm loop of 2mm galvanized wire used for bailing hay. Holds Sasha, my DS168 26kg, just fine. I'm using a hook made from 6.5mm stock. Dressing her while hanging really helps prevent damage caused by rolling, lifting and general mauvering while lying on a bed.
Jiayi
Attachments
Hanging loop for DS168
Hanging loop for DS168
image.jpg (142.63 KiB) Viewed 2370 times

louislaine31
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by louislaine31 »

The problem is my ceiling 8O Too old Image

..> I will ask someone to help me :wink:

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

[quote="louislaine31"]The problem is my ceiling 8O Too old Image

Old as in plaster ceilings? In most cases, old or new, you would have to find the ceiling joists, either by gentle tapping the plaster/sheetrock,listening for a solid (not hollow) sound, or borrow a "stud finder". Yes there is such a thing, and it makes a great joke to have a RG go into a hardware store and ask for one! A small magnet can also work to find the joist fasteners used in either the lath for the plaster or sheetrock. These fasteners would be going into a joist.
The next step would be to drill a small test hole to be sure you have fournd the joist. Ceilings are usually white, so any false holes can easily be patched with white wallboard compound.
If you use a chain to lower the hook height, you may find it a challenge chasing the moving hook around to get the doll attached. Ask me how I know!
Hope this might be of help.
Jiayi

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Damn...Those beautiful asian eyes simply melts my heart.

INFORMATIONS