exdollofficial.com

Import fees Doll Sweet

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

dollslover7

Re: Import fees Doll Sweet

Post by dollslover7 »

dustknight wrote:hey dollslover7, regarding your import duties and taxes question, I think that really depends on what country/state you live in. So, you would need to do some digging for your location on that. However, there are sites that provide calculation for that, here is a link to one:

http://www.dutycalculator.com/dc/461087 ... ny-is-4.7/

You can scroll down to your location to find an approximation of the cost. I wouldn't hold on to those numbers though, because I am not sure how accurate that site is, and I haven't received my doll yet, so I would not know.
Hey dustknight,

Thanks very much for the info. Really appreciate your help. Will this be your first doll? It is for me. If the experience is as good as the anticipation, all I can say is, wow!

Thanks again for the help.

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

deadpringle wrote:
Hi dollslover7,

Welcome to TDF! Hope you enjoy your time here!

When I received my DS doll, DHL did actually charge me a fee... $17.00. No big deal IMHO.

BTW, congratulations on your purchase!
Hi deadpringle,

Thank you very much for the welcome and I'm sure I will enjoy the time here. Thanks for the info also. Apparently this is not too big of a deal from what I'm hearing. Hope your DS doll was everything you wanted it to be. I'm hoping for that as well. Take care.

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

dollslover7 wrote: Hey dustknight,

Thanks very much for the info. Really appreciate your help. Will this be your first doll? It is for me. If the experience is as good as the anticipation, all I can say is, wow!

Thanks again for the help.
Yeah, it is my first doll. I placed the order in the beginning of this month. I don't know what to do during the wait time, especially now that there are holidays in China and the factory hasn't been open since the 12th, and won't be open until the 25th of this month. Tapping my fingers on the table doesn't do it anymore. :lol:

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

dustknight wrote:
Yeah, it is my first doll. I placed the order in the beginning of this month. I don't know what to do during the wait time, especially now that there are holidays in China and the factory hasn't been open since the 12th, and won't be open until the 25th of this month. Tapping my fingers on the table doesn't do it anymore. :lol:
Looks like we're almost on the exact same time frame. I guess the timing for our orders was not so great with the Chinese New Year. Been spending on clothes, but have to slow down on that for a while. Trying to find a good method for hanging the doll without spending around $200 for a stand, but I may have that figured out soon.

Try to enjoy the wait.

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

dollslover7 wrote:
dustknight wrote:
Looks like we're almost on the exact same time frame. I guess the timing for our orders was not so great with the Chinese New Year. Been spending on clothes, but have to slow down on that for a while. Trying to find a good method for hanging the doll without spending around $200 for a stand, but I may have that figured out soon.

Try to enjoy the wait.
Yeah, I know, I wasn't aware of the Chinese New Year, I guess it was my fault for not researching. :(

I haven't bought any clothes yet, as it is still some time until she gets here (the process state is still 'Making'). I figured that after I make the 2nd payment, I will start buying the clothes. :)

Gabrielle1
Doll
Doll

Post by Gabrielle1 »

Ordering A DS doll from China to the U.S. has not been a problem for anyone? Customs has no problem with those? There was some discussion re: those appearing underage. The 145 bodies look fully developed, but a few of those faces look very young...

Phil

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Gabrielle1 wrote:Ordering A DS doll from China to the U.S. has not been a problem for anyone? Customs has no problem with those? There was some discussion re: those appearing underage. The 145 bodies look fully developed, but a few of those faces look very young...

Phil
Hi Gabrielle1,

I didn't have any problems. The neck bolt had ripped through the box when Mei arrived, however, there was no damage to her at all. I also wound up having to pay a small customs fee for DHL. It was $17.00.

I suppose if you received a petite body with small breasts and one of the 'cuter' heads, I suppose there could be a slight chance. However, I'm sure this issue would have been brought to light already, as DS has been in business for a while now, and they really do know what they're doing.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

Gabrielle1
Doll
Doll

Post by Gabrielle1 »

Thank you that's good to know.

INFORMATIONS