exdollofficial.com

Has anyone used a Penny head for oral?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Has anyone used a Penny head for oral?

Post by haremlover »

pianokeyjoe2009 wrote:Me thinks it is a trapped air issue that needs to be adressed
I can promise you that with respect to kissing, DS heads are winners as they have a wonderful suction once they expel their air which invites kissing and kissing and . . . Oh, rather a good kiss.

If Penny is as good in her oral capabilities as other DS ladies are at kissing, the experience could be memorable. But personally I don't ask my ladies to do anything which might upset their beauty . . .

Once one has a DS doll before one, the sense of awe inspiring beauty of perfection of creation is overwhelming and one treats them with the highest respect. They demand to be looked after with the care appropriate for special dolls, special toy people in a class all of their own. In my view and experience other dolls don't inspire this to any such extent. Other dolls don't quite take upon themselves the human qualities that DS seem to be given.

Anyone ordering a DS doll will of course find themselves with a fully functional fully capable ***doll, but more, and it's a more that makes the *** subordinate to the point of being irrelevant. There was a guy a couple of weeks ago who didn't get on with his DS doll merely as a ***doll, for whatever reason we don't know and perhaps we might gather it wasn't the fault of the doll. It was a small doll, the 145 but with breasts to die for, the plus . . . so capable of being wonderful for *** although I suspect that the 158-160-168 is more a real person and perhaps the 145 had been smaller than perhaps as a ***doll he could envisage for ***. Whatever the reason, he sold her. We read the most charming story at the point at which he was about to part with her - she'd been sold, cartoned up and he was about to wrap her head and in seeing "her" for the last time, felt a warmth. This is what DS dolls do, and it's a warmth more wildly profound than any sexual activity can have to offer.

I was seduced by a doll . . . and expected a ***doll. And the doll I got was a DS doll. :D The fact that I got a good more than I bargained for 8O is a matter that all are probably bored to hear . . . :haha4:

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

justpassingthrough

Post by justpassingthrough »

They way I see it, the free extra head gives me the option of having a head that I could afford to be less careful with (while still treating it very well). I would never do oral with the main head even if the head was able to (which the Sandy head can't), and I won't do anal either, as my doll will be treated extremely well. But the Penny head will give my doll the opportunity to switch heads and please me in a different way.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

pianokeyjoe2009 wrote:Me thinks it is a trapped air issue that needs to be adressed
I think that's why the head was expanding a bit. My DS doll's anal and vaginal orifices have no external openings, and I think this is by design. When you insert yourself into the anal or vaginal cavity, air is pushed out, which then forms a nice seal, which feels indescribably good.

I suspect the same is true of these heads, in that once you release the air from the oral cavity, you probably will not have the expansion and contraction any longer.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

pianokeyjoe2009

Post by pianokeyjoe2009 »

Well thankyou all for the answers to this question about the oral penny head! I am experimenting myself with options to fix that head expanding issue as it is not just a DS issue but rather a universal issue with dolls not made with a interior skull and mouth piece that are separate to each other. RD and their offspring avoid that strange effect with removable mouth piece and a rigid skull with MOVING JAW!!! DS dolls remind me of Honey dolls and some other brand from Japan.. Yes they are quite beautiful. I am all about oral but unlike most, I tend to enjoy it in a limited fashion as if I was with a real woman when she puts limits on my fun.. Why? Duh! The price is too high for these dolls and heads/masks! I do not want to be Adventurous and do things I normally would not be allowed to do with a real woman.. Thus far,that is ;) . Yeah,french kissing is something I WILL NOT LIVE WITHOUT in a real human relationship and yet that seems to be the biggest battle I am having with recent women I meet! Why? What is the aversion to kissing these crazy women have all the sudden?? So Harem,your description about these dolls and the kissing,is well heart breaking to me.. I can't afford a DS.. Maybe anyone has a oral capable head for sale that does not have the mouth damaged or the face itself damaged??

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

deadpringle wrote: My DS doll's anal and vaginal orifices have no external openings, and I think this is by design. When you insert yourself into the anal or vaginal cavity, air is pushed out, which then forms a nice seal, which feels indescribably good.
This is my experience with my DS168 as well :) :)
Jiayi

INFORMATIONS