exdollofficial.com

Happy Chinese New Year!Best wishes to everyone!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

DSDOLL France
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Happy Chinese New Year!Best wishes to everyone!

Post by DSDOLL France »

Wealth,
Prosperity,
Happiness,
Longevity,
Luck,
And even notoriety,
Here is what I wish you wholeheartedly for the new year. :D

Bruno

chinjoy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chinjoy »

DSDOLL France wrote:Wealth,
Prosperity,
Happiness,
Longevity,
Luck,
And even notoriety,
Here is what I wish you wholeheartedly for the new year. :D

Bruno
HI,bruno!
I'm very angry for can't get a dsdoll from overseas,although i lived in china mainland...but some headmodel don't sell in china mainland.
DS customer service staff in china tell me:"DSdoll in the overseas and DSdoll in china is diffrent,so you can't get the dsdoll from overseas". isn't it ?
and i want to know dsdoll 160+ in france is mean 161 in china mainland? or only 160 body size and add bigger breast?

Stephanie RD
Ex-Member

Post by Stephanie RD »

This shows how much my owner's in touch with his culture. He's Chinese and even he didn't know it was Chinese New Year.

DSDOLL France
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DSDOLL France »

chinjoy wrote:I'm very angry for can't get a dsdoll from overseas,although i lived in china mainland...but some headmodel don't sell in china mainland.
DS customer service staff in china tell me:"DSdoll in the overseas and DSdoll in china is diffrent,so you can't get the dsdoll from overseas". isn't it ?
Hi chinjoy,
I'm sorry for you but I can not ship dolls to China, the price with me will be too expensive.
You must apply directly to the manufacturer.
It is interesting to buy from me if you live in a European country because I sell dolls fully released without no tax and more.
chinjoy wrote:and i want to know dsdoll 160+ in france is mean 161 in china mainland? or only 160 body size and add bigger breast?
Yes, that's exactly to the France, the 161 is the same as the 160, but the chest is bigger.
The 161 is renamed 160+, to remain consistent with other models.

Bruno

SevenElevenAlan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SevenElevenAlan »

I hope hard working people of China get good rest and see family. Can someone tell me if the year of the Goat is unlucky? I read a news article that said it was. The last Goat year was 2003, anything unlucky happen then?

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

SevenElevenAlan wrote:I hope hard working people of China get good rest and see family. Can someone tell me if the year of the Goat is unlucky? I read a news article that said it was. The last Goat year was 2003, anything unlucky happen then?
My Mom and Dad, who spent years building and running their own business, used to have other people tell them, "It must be so nice to own your own business. You two are so lucky!" Pop always responded with "Yeah, and you know, it's funny, I find that the harder I work, the luckier I get."

I don't think it's much about luck, as much as it's about what positive characteristics of the goat we should focus upon in our lives. The media is trying to fill our heads will all kinds of nonsense about the year of the goat, such as the year of paganism, satanism, blah blah blah. Ignore it. It's trash journalism, and founded in mindlessness, ignorance, and stupidity.

Goats are known for the following:
--
intelligence
persistence
excellent mountaineers
escaping confinement
curiosity
learning from their peers

If these characteristics have anything to say about this year, then I think it's going to be a great year. :)
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Happy Chinese New Year, all the best!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS