exdollofficial.com

A 158 cm DS doll head on a 145 cm DS doll body

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

dollslover7

A 158 cm DS doll head on a 145 cm DS doll body

Post by dollslover7 »

A consideration for me as a soon-to-be first time owner of a DS doll, and perhaps an interest for other DS owners as well:

I recently ordered a DS 145 cm doll. I'm considering ordering an additional head, however the one I'm interested in is a head that is usually on a 158 cm doll. DS tells me that it's not a problem to install on a 145 doll, but they suggest it will probably look out of proportion to the 145 cm doll body. Here's the math: If my math is correct, the head from the 158 cm doll would end up being a little less than 1/2" wider, and a little less than 1/2" longer than the head from a 145 cm doll. I don't see that as being enough of a increase to throw off the proportionality to a 145 cm doll body.

Here are the sizes if you want to do the calculations:
158 cm doll head is 53 cm in circumference. Head is 22 cm in length.
145 cm doll head is 50 cm in circumference. Head is 21 cm in length.

Obviously, I'll have to make the final call, but I was just wondering if anyone out there has gone through this consideration, or has actually done it.

Would appreciate the comments. Thanks.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: A 158 cm DS doll head on a 145 cm DS doll body

Post by deadpringle »

dollslover7 wrote:Obviously, I'll have to make the final call, but I was just wondering if anyone out there has gone through this consideration, or has actually done it.
I haven't personally experienced this myself, however, considering DS' reputation for attention to detail, and their overall wonderful craftsmanship, I would trust their opinion on this matter.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

cucky

Post by cucky »

Hi dollslover

I have the 145 Body , and a big head for it , too .
I made a report about that :
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 43&t=59095

Peter

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

cucky wrote:Hi dollslover

I have the 145 Body , and a big head for it , too .
I made a report about that :
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 43&t=59095

Peter
Hey Peter,

Thanks very much for the reference to your info on this issue. I had pretty much made up my mind to go ahead and order the Penney head. I just couldn't see, after figuring out what the increase in the width of the head is, that the difference would be of any great significance. Your info and great photos put it over the top for me. This opens up some very nice additional options.

Thanks again very much.

INFORMATIONS