exdollofficial.com

Just purchased a DS 160 Plus - A few quick questions

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Rocket88

Just purchased a DS 160 Plus - A few quick questions

Post by Rocket88 »

Hello all,

I am new to dolls and new to forums so please pardon any protocol breaches, ignorant questions etc....
I just purchased a DS doll 160 plus, light pink skin, tight joints, finger bones, with Sandy and Kayla heads.
I have been reading the DS forum here for a week or two and have learned many beneficial things which have guided me in my purchase. Thank you all very much......
I will be (at this point) primarily using the doll for sexual purposes and to a lesser degree snuggling and photo stuff, but it all sounds great.

A few questions......

1. Is the actual height of the 160 Plus really 160cm measured from a standing position from the bottom of the heel to the top of the head? In other words, not measured from a tip toe position from the toe to the top of head?

2. The DS Doll website seems a little confusing to me regarding the measurements of the vaginal insert and the measurement of the vaginal cavity. I just want to be sure that neither are too shallow and that I'm able to press in very deeply and have enough depth room there.

3. Having never seen a life like silicone doll with my own eyes, I am curious about the realism of it all. I fully expect the tactile experience, the sexual function, and the overall visual experience to be fantastic. I realize that the body is proportioned unto itself and is truly stunning. I guess what I'm asking here is that I hope I don't feel like I paid a lot of money for a doll that looks to my eyes like it's too young because of smaller size, smaller arms, legs ect.... I'm pretty sure this will not be the case at all, but until I see it with my own eyes, I'm just sayin'......

4. Back to question 2 for a moment. I'm sure I will love the insert DS provides, but if I want to use a different insert, does anyone have any recommendations that fit the doll reasonably well and feel great?

5. It appears to me that clothing sizes for this doll are United States size - "Juniors" 0 and 1/Extra Small, or "Petites" 2p/Extra Small, Perhaps Regular Size Extra Small?

6. Does a wig stay on the doll's head well during sex, moving around a bit etc... Just don't want it to come off at an inopportune moment. Any really good way of securing it on?

7. Electric blanket to warm her up a bit? I don't want to damage her.

8. What's the best cleanup procedure post sex? Take out insert and wash (Easy). What about the internal cavity of the doll? Do I need to take her in the bathroom and put her in the tub to wash out/clean her vaginal cavity? (Seems like much more effort)

My apologies for all the questions, and thanks in advance for any replies .........

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Just purchased a DS 160 Plus - A few quick questions

Post by AlexKnight »

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the order!!

The height of the dolls is indeed a bit confusing, the 168 doll for example is called the 163 in Japan, but is measured to be 165cm on the US website. The 160 doll is apparently measured differently, as she's measured to be 160cm on the US site, and is also called the 160 doll in Japan.

With the 168 doll, I'd say they measured her from her toes, while it would seem the 160 is measured from the bottom of her foot. But I'm not 100% sure about that.

Considering you ordered the 160 doll, you likely won't have any problems with her size, as that's a size you'd find with humans as well. If she was 120cm, then it could be odd.

An electric blanket won't damage her, she has silicone skin, after all :D

I sadly can't advice on the other questions, as I don't have any hands on experience with DS Dolls.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Hi Rocket88, I own a DS 168 named "Sasha".
Rocket88 wrote: 1. Is the actual height of the 160 Plus really 160cm measured from a standing position from the bottom of the heel to the top of the head? In other words, not measured from a tip toe position from the toe to the top of head?
Usually measured with the dolls foot extended out.
Rocket88 wrote: 2. The DS Doll website seems a little confusing to me regarding the measurements of the vaginal insert and the measurement of the vaginal cavity. I just want to be sure that neither are too shallow and that I'm able to press in very deeply and have enough depth room there.
My 168 measurements.Cavity 6 1/2". Inside of insert 5"
Rocket88 wrote: 3. Having never seen a life like silicone doll with my own eyes, I am curious about the realism of it all. I fully expect the tactile experience, the sexual function, and the overall visual experience to be fantastic. I realize that the body is proportioned unto itself and is truly stunning. I guess what I'm asking here is that I hope I don't feel like I paid a lot of money for a doll that looks to my eyes like it's too young because of smaller size, smaller arms, legs ect.... I'm pretty sure this will not be the case at all, but until I see it with my own eyes, I'm just sayin'......
Tactile YES! The first time she put her hands on me I felt like she was real. Age really depends on the head for the 160, some look quite young. Size wise, the 160 is close to a real woman's height, so it should be OK.
Rocket88 wrote: 4. Back to question 2 for a moment. I'm sure I will love the insert DS provides, but if I want to use a different insert, does anyone have any recommendations that fit the doll reasonably well and feel great?
I like mine.There are others that fit. Someone else could point you in the right direction.
Rocket88 wrote: 5. It appears to me that clothing sizes for this doll are United States size - "Juniors" 0 and 1/Extra Small, or "Petites" 2p/Extra Small, Perhaps Regular Size Extra Small?
US size xs works well on my 168 standard, 160plus will be slightly larger around the chest for sure.
Rocket88 wrote: 6. Does a wig stay on the doll's head well during sex, moving around a bit etc... Just don't want it to come off at an inopportune moment. Any really good way of securing it on?
Problematic. Better quality wigs have adjustment straps which work well. I put Sasha on a towel on the bed, and move the towel with her on it. This way the wig, hands, etc. all move together.
Rocket88 wrote: 7. Electric blanket to warm her up a bit? I don't want to damage her.
Not an issue with a silicone doll.
Rocket88 wrote: 8. What's the best cleanup procedure post sex? Take out insert and wash (Easy). What about the internal cavity of the doll? Do I need to take her in the bathroom and put her in the tub to wash out/clean her vaginal cavity? (Seems like much more effort)
I use corn starch on the outside of the insert to make it easier to install and remove. This also keeps things clean and dry in the cavity. Be careful in the tub. Just use the tub to hold her, not submerge her. Use a sponge and handheld shower head (if you have one). Keep water away from the head hardware on her neck.
Rocket88 wrote: My apologies for all the questions, and thanks in advance for any replies .........
Apologies not necessary. Questions are always welcome.
Jiayi
PS looking at ordering a 160 myself.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Welcome aboard, Rocket! You'll get some good answers from our DS doll owners, like JiaYi above. I just wanted to drop a line to wish you well, and hope you have a great experience. Cheers!

:glou:

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Rocket88 wrote:I will be (at this point) primarily using the doll for sexual purposes and to a lesser degree snuggling and photo stuff, but it all sounds great.
Hi Rocket88,

Congratulations on your purchase!

Trust me when I tell you that snuggling with these beauties becomes habit-forming, and regarding the sex, if this is your first DS doll, oh man you have no idea what pleasures you're in for. :)
Rocket88 wrote:1. Is the actual height of the 160 Plus really 160cm measured from a standing position from the bottom of the heel to the top of the head? In other words, not measured from a tip toe position from the toe to the top of head?
I'm not sure about this. This seems to vary wildly from vendor to vendor.
Rocket88 wrote:2. The DS Doll website seems a little confusing to me regarding the measurements of the vaginal insert and the measurement of the vaginal cavity. I just want to be sure that neither are too shallow and that I'm able to press in very deeply and have enough depth room there.
DS should ship the correct vaginal insert for the body style you ordered. There shouldn't be any worry for concern. I'm just barely over 6" in size, and the insert I have feels perfect. My insert is about 5" long, but the insert, as well as the cavity, will stretch if necessary.
Rocket88 wrote:3. Having never seen a life like silicone doll with my own eyes, I am curious about the realism of it all. I fully expect the tactile experience, the sexual function, and the overall visual experience to be fantastic. I realize that the body is proportioned unto itself and is truly stunning. I guess what I'm asking here is that I hope I don't feel like I paid a lot of money for a doll that looks to my eyes like it's too young because of smaller size, smaller arms, legs ect.... I'm pretty sure this will not be the case at all, but until I see it with my own eyes, I'm just sayin'......
May and Isabelle feel very real to me (I'm married), and the sex... oh man, the sex. There are just no words my friend.

Overall, the doll's body feels firmer than real flesh, but she will still be very pleasant to touch. If anything she feels like she's been hitting the gym a lot. ;) Bear in mind, you'll be getting a doll with DS's new softer silicone formula.

Plus, her hands feel very nice when they're pressing against you. These dolls were designed *very* well, and not only do they provide a wonderful sexual experience, but once you learn to pose her well, you will experience a terrific sense of intimacy with her. I challenge you to not fall in love with her! :mrgreen:

I have a 145cm plus body with Ruby and Lilith heads. I'm 6'5" tall, but she's still all woman, so don't be concerned about the size. She reminds me of the 20-something strippers I was 'friends' with who used to walk over to me and sit in my lap when I was a much younger man and visiting their clubs. :)
Rocket88 wrote:4. Back to question 2 for a moment. I'm sure I will love the insert DS provides, but if I want to use a different insert, does anyone have any recommendations that fit the doll reasonably well and feel great?
I've not yet tried a different insert. However, I have tried having sex with her without the insert. While it's not as intense, it's still very satisfying, though more work to clean afterwards.
Rocket88 wrote:5. It appears to me that clothing sizes for this doll are United States size - "Juniors" 0 and 1/Extra Small, or "Petites" 2p/Extra Small, Perhaps Regular Size Extra Small?
I'm not sure about the 160cm body, but my 145cm lover seems to take petite sized clothing well for the most part. However, my May and Isabelle rarely like to wear much of anything, if anything at all. ;)
Rocket88 wrote:6. Does a wig stay on the doll's head well during sex, moving around a bit etc... Just don't want it to come off at an inopportune moment. Any really good way of securing it on?
Most wigs have an elastic band which help to hold it on. I have bought a couple of extra wigs for my sweeties. They fit well, and do not come off during sex. Here is one of my newer wigs on my lovely Isabelle:
--
Isabelle Sleeping Beauty.png
Isabelle Sleeping Beauty.png (459.93 KiB) Viewed 2493 times
Rocket88 wrote:7. Electric blanket to warm her up a bit? I don't want to damage her.
I haven't tried this, but the silicone is platinum silicone (ie: resistance to very high temperatures). She'll be fine, but to avoid damaging other parts, like fingernails, clothing, or wigs, I wouldn't recommend leaving her under it for hours on end.

From Wikipedia concerning platinum silicone:
--
In a platinum-based silicone cure system, also called an addition system (because platinum is added to the system as a catalyst and simultaneously there are no byproducts) two separate components must be mixed to catalyze the polymers: the one component contains a platinum complex which must be mixed with the second, a hydride- and a vinyl-functional siloxane polymer, creating an ethyl bridge between the two. Such silicone rubbers cure quickly, though the rate of or even ability to cure is easily inhibited in the presence of elemental tin, sulphur, and many amine compounds.[1] Dow Corning produced a product called Silastic Rx which is a platinum-cured tubing used in the medical industry. This platinum-based system has many merits, such as almost no shrinkage (not more than 0.1%), high chemical resistance to aggressive components of some types of resins, good tear strength, high degree of precision in reproduction, high dimensional stability over time and non-deformability, high resistance to high temperatures and aging, excellent non-stick effect and good grade (environmental, odorless and nontoxic).
Rocket88 wrote:8. What's the best cleanup procedure post sex? Take out insert and wash (Easy). What about the internal cavity of the doll? Do I need to take her in the bathroom and put her in the tub to wash out/clean her vaginal cavity? (Seems like much more effort)
I usually leave the insert in for a few hours after sex, because sometimes, I'm not done right away. :twisted: The insert can be washed with warm water and hand soap. The internal cavity can be wiped clean with a damp washcloth, or sponge. Use water based lubes, such as astroglide, as these clean up much easier than lotions or shower gels. Platinum silicone is very durable, much more so than TPE.

I wash my sweetie's body with a washcloth, about two cups of water in a large bowl, and about 1/4 of a teaspoon of hand soap. It works like a charm every time to remove dust and hair, and afterwards, a good powdering with talc makes her skin silky smooth. BTW, be sure to use talc, and not corn starch, as corn starch doesn't fare well on DS dolls. Have a look here:
--
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 43&t=59389

You can put her in the tub ***BUT*** if you put shoes on her, inspect her feet to make sure there are no tears which will allow water to get inside of her. Also, make sure the water does not approach the neck line, as this will allow water to get inside the doll, which would be != good. I found that putting socks on her feet prevent any little tears from shoes with high-friction soles. While DS dolls are very rugged, the hands and the feet are the most vulnerable spots, so always be aware of where they are, how much pressure is on them, and what they're pressing against.
Rocket88 wrote:My apologies for all the questions, and thanks in advance for any replies .........
Fuggitabowdit! :) That's what we're here for.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Hi Rocket88

I think AlexNight, Jiayi and Deadpringle pretty much sums all your questions.

let me add about the fear of spend money and not be satisfied, you are buying a 160cm doll, its 1:1 scaled so there will be no problem, you will unbox a beautiful woman, the moment you inspect the doll, touch, feel the skin , unwrap the head and see the beautiful sculpt you will adore your doll, trust me.

( I have a 145cm doll, I am happy with ds creations since 2012,

congratulations!

cucky

Post by cucky »

Hi Rocket :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Welcome to TDF

I think you've decided correctly .

For me, DollSweet builds the most realistic dolls in the optical point of view . Maybe it's a matter of taste , but a lot of faces by other brands look very creepy for me :) .

I just know my 145 DS Doll and some flashlights , so i can´t say somthing about sex with other dolls , but i really enjoy my Doll girl .

Now you need distraction ..

I have heard by people who have died while they were waiting for their doll :haha4: .

I expect great pictures of your doll :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Peter

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Welcome Rocket! I think you´ve done an excellent choice. This is my absolute favourite DS doll too. Good luck :)
cucky wrote: I expect great pictures of your doll :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Amen to that! We don´t see 160 plus/161´s every day here and I hope you like to take lots of pictures.

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

I'm sure you 've taken into account that unlike the other DS modells the 161 model has no anus (if my information is right).

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

raulwie wrote:I'm sure you 've taken into account that unlike the other DS modells the 161 model has no anus (if my information is right).
There is no 161 offered on the DS site, only the 160 which "Has anal function".
Jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Congratulations.

If you've been browsing for the past few weeks you'll probably have seen my photos of my ladies.

I was completely blown away when Aira walked into my life.

She is the old 158 which the new 160plus or 161 was modelled on. She's around 154ish or so and a very nice size. You've probably seen photos of her sister Chloé in France - please do look at her safety briefing for dolls about moving - I was very fortunate in Aira's former man bringing her down to me and showing me how she moved, but for a first time dollkeeper, Chloé's thread is intended to be helpful.

For size these girls are credible -
Perfect, actually. And in fact I think the Sandy face is one of the best of all dolls, and Kayla is great too.

Lots of great advice above - but this - important:
You can put her in the tub ***BUT*** if you put shoes on her, inspect her feet to make sure there are no tears which will allow water to get inside of her. Also, make sure the water does not approach the neck line, as this will allow water to get inside the doll, which would be != good. I found that putting socks on her feet prevent any little tears from shoes with high-friction soles. While DS dolls are very rugged, the hands and the feet are the most vulnerable spots, so always be aware of where they are, how much pressure is on them, and what they're pressing against.
Isabelle

WOW!

On DS dolls, Johnson's Baby Powder is brilliant.

I'm looking forward to one of the new soft silicone DS ladies myself and am vacillating between the sexiness of the 161 or 160plus and the elegance of the 160 or any other attributes that can lead me to the 158 plus.

What led you to the 160plus rather than any of the others?

With regard to anal function, on the 168 (who measures 163 head to foot) the anal function is only about 2 inches deep and it's there really for anatomical ornament than use.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

jiayi wrote:
raulwie wrote:I'm sure you 've taken into account that unlike the other DS modells the 161 model has no anus (if my information is right).
Jiayi
According to the US DS-Sweet Website the 160 and the 160plus (161) has anal function. But have a look at Chewys review of his Kayla (161): http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 43&t=50998

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Rocket, congratulations and welcome to the forum, she´ll make you happy!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

raulwie wrote:
jiayi wrote:
Jiayi
According to the US DS-Sweet Website the 160 and the 160plus (161) has anal function. But have a look at Chewys review of his Kayla (161): http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 43&t=50998
Hummmm.....Wonder what's up with that?
Jiayi

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

jiayi wrote:Hummmm.....Wonder what's up with that?

INFORMATIONS