exdollofficial.com

Just purchased a DS 160 Plus - A few quick questions

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Just purchased a DS 160 Plus - A few quick questions

Post by deadpringle »

All of the body types offered by DS have an anal cavity. The cavity on the 145cm bodies is only about 2 inches deep. While I have no official confirmation from DS on this, I believe this is by design.

When having sex with May or Isabelle, sometimes in the heat of the moment, I'll 'surprise' them by pulling out of their vagina, and gently inserting into the anal cavity. It feels much like a real anal opening in that you have two pressure points massaging the first two inches of your penis, the anal opening, and the rectum. When you reach the end of the cavity, there is pushback against the top and subsequently the base of your penis' shaft, much like as if you have entered a real woman's anal cavity for the first time (ie: there is resistance to go further).

It's a very pleasant sensation to enter my sweeties this way, but if you suddenly shoved yourself into a real woman's anal cavity without her being ready and experienced with it, you would most likely cause her discomfort and even pain, and you likely would not go beyond two or three inches in such a case. Believe it or not, in most cases, anal sex requires initial stimulation, preparation, and lots of lubricant in order to get your entire shaft inside. Plus, the colon needs to be relaxed and eventually straightened a bit first for females with smaller bodies, who may have a smaller rectal cavity.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

Rocket88

Post by Rocket88 »

Thank you all for the great advice and reassuring comments. I am very confident in my purchase now.

Re: anal function, either way is ok. even if she has it, apparently it's just cosmetic. I was aware of that prior to purchase.

Re: my choosing the 160+, I think it just came down to realism for me. Basing that perception upon all the photos, videos, and comments on all the dolls on this forum.
It seems like the 160 plus was a good balance between all of them. I was convinced I wanted the 168 plus and came very close to pulling the trigger on the order button for that. I waited another day and got out a cm tape measure and started looking at the tape measurement photos on the DS Site of the various arm, leg, waist, etc... measurements of all the dolls. On the balance, using these measurements, I changed my mind and went with the 160 plus.
Confessing that I am definitely a "leg man", the longer legs and taller height of the 168 plus was indeed my first inclination. But I wanted the thighs and waist and hips to be a little more substantial. So, a little bit of sacrifice on the height.

Thank you Harem Lover for the pic of you? and your lovely lady side by side. This really gives a good frame of reference for doll size. She looks to be the same height as my wife. Actually, she kind of looks like my wife except a redhead. Maybe I subconsciously chose that doll because of that??
(Wife travels out of town a lot - hence - I need a doll.....)

I hope the Chinese new year combined with the west coast port strike doesn't slow her arrival too much.

Once again, I thank you all for your help and advice.....

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

Hey Rocket88 ,

Congratulations on your purchase. Once you receive her, If you could see fit to post a couple pics when you get to it that would be very much appreciated. I am very close to pulling the trigger on an order and I'd really like to find some real buyer pics of the 160+ instead of just the one's on their site before going forward with my purchase. I can't seem to find any on this or another site. Good luck with her and I hope she meets all of your expectations. PEACE

Ynotmore
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ynotmore »

Welcome and Congratulations
Hope you are very happy with your addition to the family. The demand for pictures will be great :whistle: :P

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Hi Rocket, welcome & congrats! You're getting a very sexy doll...!

Good advice here too
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

Rocket88

Post by Rocket88 »

Thanks everyone,

Yes, I will try to post some pictures as soon as I can. I ordered her 3 weeks ago and hopefully she'll be ready to ship out soon.
I've been shopping for some clothes and accessories etc in the meantime, nothing too extravagant (Old Navy / Sports Authority / Dollar Store bargain bin stuff for $2.00 is actually pretty dang hot to me!) , I tend to be a minimalist with stuff like that.
The anticipation has been kinda fun in and of itself.......
It's Only Rock And Roll, But I like It.........

Take a moment to visit:
Kylie's Drum Playing Thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61490
Kylie's Guitar Fondling Thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61269

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Rocket88 wrote: Thank you Harem Lover for the pic of you? and your lovely lady side by side. This really gives a good frame of reference for doll size. She looks to be the same height as my wife. Actually, she kind of looks like my wife except a redhead. Maybe I subconsciously chose that doll because of that??
(Wife travels out of town a lot - hence - I need a doll.....)
Oh

Yes - I hadn't realised the value of that pic in those terms - but it's true. The 160ish size is a very credible figure. You'll find other pics of Chloé next to real people on the last two or three pages of the "Chloé on the French Riviera - A day in the life of a Doll" thread.

And like you my wife and I are unavoidably apart quite a lot and my ladies keep me out of trouble . . .

A friend came to tea with me this afternoon who is quite a fan of Chloé's. He's clearly been looking at other dolls and seeing Chloé still in bed, as it takes her quite a lot of effort to get up :-) he said that she's one of the best there is . . . and that goes to all DS ladies. They are true Déesses.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

campion
Ex-Member

Post by campion »

Rocket88 wrote:Hello all,

I am new to dolls and new to forums so please pardon any protocol breaches, ignorant questions etc....
I just purchased a DS doll 160 plus, light pink skin, tight joints, finger bones, with Sandy and Kayla heads.
I have been reading the DS forum here for a week or two and have learned many beneficial things which have guided me in my purchase. Thank you all very much......
I will be (at this point) primarily using the doll for sexual purposes and to a lesser degree snuggling and photo stuff, but it all sounds great.

A few questions......

1. Is the actual height of the 160 Plus really 160cm measured from a standing position from the bottom of the heel to the top of the head? In other words, not measured from a tip toe position from the toe to the top of head?

2. The DS Doll website seems a little confusing to me regarding the measurements of the vaginal insert and the measurement of the vaginal cavity. I just want to be sure that neither are too shallow and that I'm able to press in very deeply and have enough depth room there.

3. Having never seen a life like silicone doll with my own eyes, I am curious about the realism of it all. I fully expect the tactile experience, the sexual function, and the overall visual experience to be fantastic. I realize that the body is proportioned unto itself and is truly stunning. I guess what I'm asking here is that I hope I don't feel like I paid a lot of money for a doll that looks to my eyes like it's too young because of smaller size, smaller arms, legs ect.... I'm pretty sure this will not be the case at all, but until I see it with my own eyes, I'm just sayin'......

4. Back to question 2 for a moment. I'm sure I will love the insert DS provides, but if I want to use a different insert, does anyone have any recommendations that fit the doll reasonably well and feel great?

5. It appears to me that clothing sizes for this doll are United States size - "Juniors" 0 and 1/Extra Small, or "Petites" 2p/Extra Small, Perhaps Regular Size Extra Small?

6. Does a wig stay on the doll's head well during sex, moving around a bit etc... Just don't want it to come off at an inopportune moment. Any really good way of securing it on?

7. Electric blanket to warm her up a bit? I don't want to damage her.

8. What's the best cleanup procedure post sex? Take out insert and wash (Easy). What about the internal cavity of the doll? Do I need to take her in the bathroom and put her in the tub to wash out/clean her vaginal cavity? (Seems like much more effort)

My apologies for all the questions, and thanks in advance for any replies .........
A couple of comments/thoughts. First, you chose a perfect doll body, skin color and set of heads. I concluded the exact same thing, though have not ordered yet. The 168plus is sexy, but those thin supermodel legs aren't nearly as nice as those of the 160.

I have had a soft silicone doll before (4woods S+) and found her nicely soft, though you should really stock up on talcum powder as this makes all the difference in the world in terms of simply running your hands over her body. One problem the 4woods had and I believe the DS Dolls have is that her ass is too hard. Not that the silicone itself is harder there, it's just that the foam is too close to the surface it seems so it's kinda nothing like the real thing. I wish manufacturers would fix this in cases where they don't offer gel implants. Then again, it's unlikely you'll ever find a real girl with an ass that looks this spectacular, so it's a tradeoff. I :)

One thing I would say: get clothes that feel good to your skin. When she's in bed it's nice to run your hands over satin babydoll dresses and cotton and lace lingerie. You'll find you spend more time touching your doll through clothes than you spend touching bare silicone/skin. Don't buy her crappy clothes. I found Victoria's Secret and Victoria's Secret Pink to be a good balance of quality and affordability.

Realism has a lot to do with hair and makeup. A lot of makeup artists have worked on mannequins and silicone models, and you can have your doll head professionally made up to give her the sexiest and most mature looks. This isn't strictly necessary, but if you think a particular head looks too young for your taste, take that head to a local makeup artist and tell her you want a more mature look. They can add years very easily. That said, both your head choices already have really quite nice twenty-something faces.

In terms of size, a 160plus is more or less the same size as a well-built adult petite woman. She's taller than many in fact. She fits standard clothing sizes. You'll find that small and extra small dresses fit fine. If you go too small you're going to have a terrible time getting them on the doll. I tore a couple of XS dresses putting them on my 4woods. Always buy things that have buttons or zippers in front or back. It can be really difficult to get the dolls into anything that's a pullover.

Finally, temperature is a big concern. So yes, you need a good electric blanket and onahole warmer. Silicone warms quickly to the touch but a warm doll with even hard silicone is better than a cold, soft doll. Get a good blanket and you'll have a warm, soft doll: best of all worlds. You're unlikely to damage a silicone doll with an electric blanket.

In any case, you made a brilliant choice of doll and faces! Please post pics and impressions when she arrives and enjoy!
"The customers are torn between needing someone and wanting to be alone at the same time, which has probably always been the name of that particular game."—William Gibson, 'Burning Chrome'

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

campion wrote:One problem the 4woods had and I believe the DS Dolls have is that her ass is too hard. Not that the silicone itself is harder there, it's just that the foam is too close to the surface it seems so it's kinda nothing like the real thing. I wish manufacturers would fix this in cases where they don't offer gel implants. Then again, it's unlikely you'll ever find a real girl with an ass that looks this spectacular, so it's a tradeoff. I :)

For my 145cm plus DS doll, this is mostly true. The hind quarters on my May/Issy are quite firm. It doesn't feel quite like a real woman's rump. Mainly, the 1/2" of skin is nice and soft, but the PU foam underneath it is firm. What can I say, my sweeties work out a lot! :D

With this said, I have to say that this in no way ruins my sexual experiences with May/Issy. While it is very firm, it's also shaped unbelievably well, and taking my sweeties from behind is quite an incredible experience. :plaidskirt:
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

campion
Ex-Member

Post by campion »

deadpringle wrote:
campion wrote:One problem the 4woods had and I believe the DS Dolls have is that her ass is too hard. Not that the silicone itself is harder there, it's just that the foam is too close to the surface it seems so it's kinda nothing like the real thing. I wish manufacturers would fix this in cases where they don't offer gel implants. Then again, it's unlikely you'll ever find a real girl with an ass that looks this spectacular, so it's a tradeoff. I :)

For my 145cm plus DS doll, this is mostly true. The hind quarters on my May/Issy are quite firm. It doesn't feel quite like a real woman's rump. Mainly, the 1/2" of skin is nice and soft, but the PU foam underneath it is firm. What can I say, my sweeties work out a lot! :D

With this said, I have to say that this in no way ruins my sexual experiences with May/Issy. While it is very firm, it's also shaped unbelievably well, and taking my sweeties from behind is quite an incredible experience. :plaidskirt:
I'm glad it works for you! I know others have had similar complaints to mine, not specifically with regard to DS Dolls but with any number of overly hard-bunned silicone gals. Not sure there's a solution that makes sense apart from gel implants or resorting to TPE dolls. It's a strange oversight though, especially when often coupled with a vag placed too far forwards for convenient doggy-style action. I always thought of missionary as more of a women's fave position and doggy as a guy's fave. You'd think manufacturers would make sure a great doggy-style experience is a top priority.
"The customers are torn between needing someone and wanting to be alone at the same time, which has probably always been the name of that particular game."—William Gibson, 'Burning Chrome'

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

For my 145cm plus DS doll, this is mostly true. The hind quarters on my May/Issy are quite firm. It doesn't feel quite like a real woman's rump. Mainly, the 1/2" of skin is nice and soft, but the PU foam underneath it is firm.
I knew it...still remains the same, nothing has changed there :shakefist:

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

INFORMATIONS