exdollofficial.com

Large and small heads on 168

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

jiayi
Management
Management

Large and small heads on 168

Post by jiayi »

Hi,
Just thought I would post a side by side pic of Sasha with the sKayla (on left) and Jiayi (on right) heads on the 168 standard body. I used a short wig, so as to show the width of the heads.

All DS large heads (158,160,168cm) are 53cm and all the small heads (145cm) are 50cm in circumference. Not sure where they are measuring, as I could not come up with those exact measurements myself. Seems to be more of a hat size, that is, not measured at the greatest circumference.
Other than fitting a bit tight around the neck opening of the head, the small head fits.

Personally, I like the small head on the 168. It seems that with the narrow shoulders, the large head looks to big. With a longer wig hiding the full face, you do not notice the size difference as much.

Jiayi
Attachments
145_168heads.jpg
145_168heads.jpg (189.83 KiB) Viewed 3795 times

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Large and small heads on 168

Post by mexdl »

nice comparison, I agree, Your sasha looks awesome with the sKayla head.
cheers!.

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

That´s a good thing to know, truly increases the head options! I also agree with you about the small head on the body.
I was wondering though, with the new silicone formula, does the doll have a smell? My old 145 cm DSdoll had a synthetic smell that didn´t go away and I just couldn´t stand it.
One of the reasons that I sold her...

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

sture,
Sasha is an adopted doll, probably made before 2014. I am at least the third owner. There is no smell. I have a DS160 coming in the next few weeks and will do a review.
Jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'm very confused by the two photos as the photo on the right does not look like JiaYi!

A 160 coming! WOW!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

cucky

Post by cucky »

sture wrote:That´s a good thing to know, truly increases the head options! I also agree with you about the small head on the body.
I was wondering though, with the new silicone formula, does the doll have a smell? My old 145 cm DSdoll had a synthetic smell that didn´t go away and I just couldn´t stand it.
One of the reasons that I sold her...
Hi

The new silicone has no smell . Just the colors for makeup smell a bit , not worth mentioning .
I have an old Kathy head (No Hole on top , must be very old) , the Head has a synthetic smell , too .

I use the Kathy head on 145 Doll ( http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 43&t=59095 ) .

What size is the 132 Doll heads ?

Peter

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

haremlover wrote:I'm very confused by the two photos as the photo on the right does not look like JiaYi!

A 160 coming! WOW!

Best wishes

Harem
It's Jiayi on the right, same head you saw in last months photo contest take second place in category B. Lighting, wig, camara angle can really change the look!
Jiayi

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

Thank you for the info, my friends :thumbs_up:

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

cucky wrote:
What size is the 132 Doll heads ?

Peter
50cm circunference (at the forehead level)

20 cm from chin to the top of the head.

the measures are from Dalian head. (li head)

almost the same size of 145cm heads, but the 132cm heads have narrow faces.

cucky

Post by cucky »

mexdl wrote: 50cm circunference (at the forehead level)

20 cm from chin to the top of the head.

the measures are from Dalian head. (li head)

almost the same size of 145cm heads, but the 132cm heads have narrow faces.
Thank you Mex
This makes the decision for the next head not easy :razz: .

Peter

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

jiayi wrote: It's Jiayi on the right, same head you saw in last months photo contest take second place in category B. Lighting, wig, camara angle can really change the look!
Jiayi
My Jiayi doesn't have bottom teeth . . . so I'm not sure what yours is. sKayla really does look lovely.

ImageImageImageImage

so perhaps you can see why I'm confused!

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Hi Harem,
Your Jiayi is on the left and mine is on the right. Mine is pre-2014, as it had no tube for hanging with the head on. I understand that starting 2014, all heads had the tube. Not sure what's up with your missing bottom teeth.....
Jiayi
Attachments
jiayiheads.jpg
jiayiheads.jpg (118.78 KiB) Viewed 3605 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

WOW! That's an amazing piece of photoshop! My Jiayi head is pre 2014 also . . . so missing bottom teeth is a misstery indeed!

It really is extraordinary how these faces can look so different in different light, focal length lens and angle. I'm not so sure that any other faces from other manufacturers have this extraordinary quality to them - other faces always look the same but DS faces change to the conditions.

Best wishes and many thanks

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Padlock88

Post by Padlock88 »

haremlover...which face is on your doll in the pink sweater? Jiayi? Very beautiful doll!
Thanks

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Padlock88 wrote:haremlover...which face is on your doll in the pink sweater? Jiayi? Very beautiful doll!
Thanks
Yes - JiaYi! She is very beatiful. But that one in the shiny blue dress is also JiaYi. It's utterly extraordinary the way in which these dolls can change character with a change of angle and focal length of lens and lighting.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS