exdollofficial.com

Earring Attachment

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

dollslover7

Earring Attachment

Post by dollslover7 »

Hey everyone,

If I can, would like to get some replies from DS owners on earring attachments (clip-on, pierced, weight consideration). Have read one or two places that both clip-on and pierced don't necessarily work that well. Have a new first time DS doll coming soon and just trying to see what experience is out there on this issue, more specifically on the new softer silicone if possible.

Thanks to all in advance. Any replies are very much appreciated.

Erika
Doll
Doll

Re: Earring Attachment

Post by Erika »

Hi,

I'm not a DS doll, but here's my Image

Piercing a silicone earlobe is easy. Just be aware that you don't pull on the earrings, because they slowly can cut through the earlobe. I.e. hoopearrings during bedplay is a bad idea (I speak from experience) :roll: Not that my ears are cut, but I can't wear earrings anymore.
This is my dollalbum, My (identical) twinsister Kim has her own album. We also have our own thread in the 4Woods subforum where we post our pics.

We had another sister Annika, her album also has a lot of pics of me.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi dollslover7, every ear of the three DS doll heads I have are pierced by the earrings I bought for them. They are made of the softer silicone. Just pushed the sharp end of the earrings through the silicone. I think it´s best to pierce at the top of the earlobe so that the piercing isn´t near the edge of the earlobe.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi dollslover7, every ear of the three DS doll heads I have are pierced by the earrings I bought for them. They are made of the softer silicone. Just pushed the sharp end of the earrings through the silicone. I think it´s best to pierce at the top of the earlobe so that the piercing isn´t near the edge of the earlobe.
Chris
Wow! That's just the kind of information I was hoping for. That's great. I think it is a good idea, as you point out, to do any piercing at the top of the earlobe. Have you tried any clip-on earrings? I guess that has to be a pressure consideration on the silicone.

Thanks very much for the info!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi dollslover, you are welcome. I haven´t tried clip-ons, for the reason you stated. The hole you pierce is small but you´ll be able to find it again when you change earrings for example. The compression marks will be bigger and I´m not sure the softer silicone will like it. :)
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi dollslover, you are welcome. I haven´t tried clip-ons, for the reason you stated. The hole you pierce is small but you´ll be able to find it again when you change earrings for example. The compression marks will be bigger and I´m not sure the softer silicone will like it. :)
Chris
Well thank you again Chris. I agree with you about the compression marks. Think I'll just stay away from the clip-ons. Great. Really appreciate your help. Good chatting with you.

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

Erika wrote:Hi,

I'm not a DS doll, but here's my Image

Piercing a silicone earlobe is easy. Just be aware that you don't pull on the earrings, because they slowly can cut through the earlobe. I.e. hoopearrings during bedplay is a bad idea (I speak from experience) :roll: Not that my ears are cut, but I can't wear earrings anymore.
Hey Erika, Thanks very much for your advice. I can see where the silicone could be slowly cut over time from accidental tugs on the earrings... not to mention tugs on them, as you say, during bed play.

Thanks. Appreciate it.

INFORMATIONS