exdollofficial.com

Chinese creativity with the doll as art

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Chinese creativity with the doll as art

Post by haremlover »

In China dolls are enjoyed with a focus on art rather than in any way as here relating to anything sexual.

Member Icefish on the Chinese forum
has produced a short book in worship of the doll with images and poetry in English.

http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570

He writes, as translated annoyingly as Googlish, but from which we can gather the gist:
A soft my first set of finally making a good album. To open the shop sent me years later, the first hair-like figure on OleOle.
The special album to the forum, "The world would be okay," senior tribute. He took photographs of Kocho just beautiful, but, looking at the time, more or less, you can feel the soul of Kocho. For this reason also, I chose a butterfly. I know the location of each faithful altar each doll, I say soul you might find it very strange. Yes, the baby did not mind, not to mention the soul. But precisely because there is no heart, so dolls is like a mirror in general, printed lights up the hearts of their owners. Wang Xin mankind is constantly changing, when you can not even do such a knowledge of the heart to look at dolls, doll pictures to go for when you've put a deluded mind gives your baby, but this heart is based on your Wang Xin exist. So the doll's heart is not in the body from silicone and steel constructed, but by your deluded mind nurtured. "The world will be all right" in his blog post that he felt about the doll in the photographs. I totally agree. In his photographs, I saw a very bright side of his heart, as he presented photographs fully this side out. Likewise, I also like the altar faithful photograph, although there I do not like it. In many photos, I can see the beauty, but even more valuable is the very heart of these photos after the bright side. So I really hope to see more photos of the Friends of the altar. In a sense, this is an art and inner communication, is a noble act.
Finally, thanks to an old age, I wish you all Ram down, peace and happiness in the new year. PS: Wang Xin and all life is not going to change the title of distinguished Conscience. Not belittle. PS: where the red line is the boundary samples. Outside the boundaries of printed part is invisible. PS: I think it's a good photograph does not include the doll according to the dew point [private parts]. Well, this is a personal tendencies. . .
"But precisely because there is no heart, so dolls is like a mirror in general, printed lights up the hearts of their owners.

So the doll's heart is not in the body from silicone and steel constructed, but by your deluded mind nurtured."

Best wishes
Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Hanna
Doll
Doll

Re: Chinese creativity with the doll as art

Post by Hanna »

She's a lovely looking lady Haremlover, I think I could get on well with her. She looks a bit cheeky like me.
Hanna-Saru Champion of the Wild Plains

My Album
My Thread
My CoverDoll Shoot

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hanna wrote:She's a lovely looking lady Haremlover, I think I could get on well with her. She looks a bit cheeky like me.
Hanna - cheeky ladies are all the more interesting. One doesn't want wet wimps around the place . . . I've actually been admiring your photos from time to time as you always look so serene.

It's certainly worth members joining the Chinese forum as often threads come up there which are very inspirational and those of us with DS dolls can also inspire with photo sequences there in encouragement of others.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

I love the format of the last icefish doll images, kind a magazine add, very interesting chinese post,

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

How exactly do you get to the photos?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Using Google Translate it's possible to navigate the site with a bit of trial and error and you have to log in. If you have difficulty with that then a couple of kind Chinese members here can assist - PM me and I will point in their direction.

Although this lady is a 145 the treatment of her in photos is of a smaller doll rather than a sexdoll and because this forum has origins and a presumption to sex-dolls it would be inappropriate for those photos to be on this site. But the magazine presentation and poetry is art relevant to dolls and I hope may inspire members here with larger dolls. In coming to dolls as dolls rather than sexdolls, the cultural climate in China is of population reduction, of people growing up without brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles and dolls are representative of missing people in people's lives. This relates to a gender imbalance and missing spouses requiring adult dolls of a sexual nature, and other smaller dolls of a non sexual nature. Perhaps we can see glimpses of this in the threads "Breathtaking stop motion photography video of DS musician" and "DS doll goes shopping in Tianjin"

I mention this in explanation rather than any cause for discussion in this thread.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

The Chinese have come a long way in a short time in improving realism and functionality of their dolls. There is still room for improvement by some companies in anatomically correct placement of openings.

Terl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Terl »

DS (doll sweet) is a Japanese-owned company manufacturing life-sized simulation dolls.

Its factory is located in Dalian of China.

DS dolls are Japanese, it's obvious. Style, design of basic models have a lot in common with dolls of manufacturers from Japan.

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

That's a very well created photograph and the lady is very beautiful. It has a certain eroticism to it as well, with the revealed but not obvious thighs almost up to her bottom. Very sexy.

PS Thanks for your kind words to Hanna.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

She´s a beauty, so I´m not surprised that she´s such an inspiration!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Food is often a common theme that we all enjoy and our dolls reflect this and two threads on the Chinese forum
bring these toy people to life

Always clothes on the Chinese forum receive special attention with great focus on detail and ornament.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

haremlover wrote:In China dolls are enjoyed with a focus on art rather than in any way as here relating to anything sexual.

Member Icefish on the Chinese forum
has produced a short book in worship of the doll with images and poetry in English.

He writes, as translated annoyingly as Googlish, but from which we can gather the gist:
A soft my first set of finally making a good album. To open the shop sent me years later, the first hair-like figure on OleOle.
The special album to the forum, "The world would be okay," senior tribute. He took photographs of Kocho just beautiful, but, looking at the time, more or less, you can feel the soul of Kocho. For this reason also, I chose a butterfly. I know the location of each faithful altar each doll, I say soul you might find it very strange. Yes, the baby did not mind, not to mention the soul. But precisely because there is no heart, so dolls is like a mirror in general, printed lights up the hearts of their owners. Wang Xin mankind is constantly changing, when you can not even do such a knowledge of the heart to look at dolls, doll pictures to go for when you've put a deluded mind gives your baby, but this heart is based on your Wang Xin exist. So the doll's heart is not in the body from silicone and steel constructed, but by your deluded mind nurtured. "The world will be all right" in his blog post that he felt about the doll in the photographs. I totally agree. In his photographs, I saw a very bright side of his heart, as he presented photographs fully this side out. Likewise, I also like the altar faithful photograph, although there I do not like it. In many photos, I can see the beauty, but even more valuable is the very heart of these photos after the bright side. So I really hope to see more photos of the Friends of the altar. In a sense, this is an art and inner communication, is a noble act.
Finally, thanks to an old age, I wish you all Ram down, peace and happiness in the new year. PS: Wang Xin and all life is not going to change the title of distinguished Conscience. Not belittle. PS: where the red line is the boundary samples. Outside the boundaries of printed part is invisible. PS: I think it's a good photograph does not include the doll according to the dew point [private parts]. Well, this is a personal tendencies. . .
"But precisely because there is no heart, so dolls is like a mirror in general, printed lights up the hearts of their owners.

So the doll's heart is not in the body from silicone and steel constructed, but by your deluded mind nurtured."

Best wishes
Harem

Damn that is a sexy doll :twisted:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

More images come through strikingly http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

haremlover wrote: Image
Very well found Harem.
The pure inventiveness of these two is remarkable. They're definitely ones to remember for my own work.
Thanks for showing them. Superb.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

haremlover wrote:Food is often a common theme that we all enjoy and our dolls reflect this and two threads on the Chinese forum
bring these toy people to life

Always clothes on the Chinese forum receive special attention with great focus on detail and ornament.

Best wishes

Harem
Nice pic !

INFORMATIONS