exdollofficial.com

Chinese creativity with the doll as art

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Chinese creativity with the doll as art

Post by haremlover »

;-)

This thread is more about art than openings . . . but you're spot on about other manufacturers neglecting things that really matter. For art and photography, for making a doll behave as a person, it's the skeleton which in the case of DS is most sophisticated and a joy to play or work with.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

haremlover wrote:;-)

This thread is more about art than openings . . . but you're spot on about other manufacturers neglecting things that really matter. For art and photography, for making a doll behave as a person, it's the skeleton which in the case of DS is most sophisticated and a joy to play or work with.

Best wishes

Harem
Yeah, sorry Harem. Still, you know what i mean. I would love a DS Doll, very beautiful and amazing value for money. Perhaps one day. However, iv'e come a long way since you gave me those inflatable dolls a year ago (thank you). I'm getting my first silicone doll next week - a Jasmine/Rose doll. Small but beautiful, she has an angelic little face and i'm eager to see how she'd photograph. I think these dolls have a lot of potential, especially if you've seen Tiriaq's photos of Chihiro.

You answered a couple of threads of mine back then, and i said i wasn't interested in companionship or taking photos, just the sex aspect. i've read a lot on TDF, what to expect in a doll and how to look after them, but most of all i've read what dolls mean to their owners. I've certainly changed my mind about photography and can't wait to get started. I'm pretty sure i'll change my mind about the companion aspect too when she gets here. Anyway, i digress...

Jimjam :puppydogeyes:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Jimjam - thanks so much for your kind words and it's so great for the inflatables to have started a wider inspiration. A fellow member and I suffered a great deal of pain at that time which was the backstory to the inflatables coming to you and to others so it's great that the pain we shared has resulted in an inspiration growing that you're beginning to find.

This months CoverDoll http://coverdoll.com/drupal/ is a particular inspiration with Dees Man's Ally posing in wonderful spots http://coverdoll.com/drupal/?q=node/2068 and my Chloe http://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2072 who tells a story in a series of photos that are quite beyond what she might mean to me but a doll who lives a life of her own. She goes way beyond sex and or even companionship and takes on a life beyond. These dolls are, I believe, very special in their capability to do that.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

Hey Harem, i was just looking at Cover Doll and i noticed a picture of Chloé on the floor with her wig off - did she fall over? I read that sometimes she falls over and gets no damage - really? That's marvellous! A true testament to DS Dolls. Oh man, i gotta push the boat out and try to get one of these - light weight, stands on her own and resilient to damage, she sounds ideal! Being me, i'd go for a 145 as i really like petite girls - plus she'll weigh even less.

Jimjam.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Jimjam wrote:Hey Harem, i was just looking at Cover Doll and i noticed a picture of Chloé on the floor with her wig off - did she fall over? I read that sometimes she falls over and gets no damage - really? That's marvellous! A true testament to DS Dolls.
Ha!

;-) http://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2072

ImageImage

Terrifying! Her head had been jolted up the connexion spigot a little and another angle of the scene was too terrifying to see. But seriously Chloe has not grazed and her only damage during this intensive set of photo-modelling was some damage on her heels where her weight bears down through her leg bone - but it's easy to repair next time I'm with her. Being aware of this possibility I persuaded her that it wouldn't be a good idea to dip her feet into the pool . . .

But yes, from my experience the longevity of DS dolls is impressive, and people who are seduced by TPE don't understand the consequences of choosing the cheaper material.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

haremlover wrote:But yes, from my experience the longevity of DS dolls is impressive
Harem, can you comment on Chloe's joints after extensive use? I find the skeleton on my 168cm to be remarkable, and my first disappointment with other dolls is the quickness their joints give out to uselessness. I've read at least one report recently of a DS owner attesting the joints on his doll were as firm a year later as the day he received her. Her level of activity was not mentioned though.
haremlover wrote:people who are seduced by TPE don't understand the consequences of choosing the cheaper material.
I enthusiastically support DS, but you do a disservice to TPE lovers by characterizing them as duped. Your assertion on durability is not incorrect, but the point is easily made without being critical of what amounts to people's preferences, IMO.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

LaDollyVita wrote:
haremlover wrote:people who are seduced by TPE don't understand the consequences of choosing the cheaper material.
I enthusiastically support DS, but you do a disservice to TPE lovers by characterizing them as duped. Your assertion on durability is not incorrect, but the point is easily made without being critical of what amounts to people's preferences, IMO.
Sorry about this. I was not intending to start a TPE war - but I do have direct experience of a TPE doll in my personal possession who simply could not stand up to Chloe's escapades. Whilst Chloe does things I'd never have dreamed a doll to be able to do, my TPE doll requires the greatest of care, abrasion damage like a pencil rubber, minor scratches enlarging into splits that are more serious and other injuries not relevant to here together with difficulties of repair and to which DS dolls are not prone.

Whereas the lifetime of TPE dolls is compromised therefore, the life expectancy of a platinum silicone doll is significantly more.

Inspirationally for the purposes of art DS dolls prove themselves http://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2072
and Chloe is now 2 1/2 years old now and remaining without significant damage and her heel repairs will be invisible. Whilst TPE dolls might be a pleasurable consumable in comparison, a DS doll in combination of qualities
ImageImage
is an investment. Second hand in the UK TPE dolls even less than a year old command pounds in three figures whereas good second hand platinum silicone dolls are always four.

Neglecting differences of material, the DS weight reduction enabled this series of photographs
to be taken carrying her around with adequate ease to pose whereever she fancied without limit.

In my personal experience of my TPE doll, the extra kilogrammes would have made the shoot impossible. The friend who helped me, who's one of Chloe's serious fans thought he was fit but at the end of the day manouevring here in and out of a Fiat 500
not the front seat . . . but the back . . . gave him a strained right arm at the end of the day.

Working with an extra 5kg of a TPE doll would have been out of the question . . . and thus the relevance of the comparison here relating to the facility that DS dolls bring to the purposes of art.

;-)

DS dolls do it for real whilst others can't exist without photoshop. Dees Man's utterly fantastic series of Ally http://coverdoll.com/drupal/?q=node/2068 is testimony to everything here.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Harem, thanks for the clarification. I was worried someone might take your point personally.

I edited my post above to ask you a question on joint longevity... please do respond when you have a moment!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

LaDollyVita wrote: I edited my post above to ask you a question on joint longevity... please do respond when you have a moment!
My 168+ from Easter of last year remains perfect and a real pleasure to work with.

Chloe's joints are an earlier generation of the former 158 model from over two years ago and upon which the new skeleton was a very sophisticated improvement.

Her joints are all enough as they were to be able to her to repeat her safety briefing to all dolls thread although her right shoulder is too loose, as it was, and her knees are beginning to be loose enough to require care in standing - but those photos in CoverDoll are testimony to what she can do. Whilst she's not active on a daily basis, when we play together . . . the photos on her thread are testimony to what she does and she's realistic enough for an onlooker to have been on the point of calling an ambulance seeing our manipulations outside the gate to the villa, thinking there was a real person having fainted and requiring animation.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

There's a thread on which some interesting shots have emerged from the Dark Side entitled "Vampire Missy and her Demon Butler" . . . http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570

The last two shots really do demonstrate the extent to which dolls as posable mannequins have much wider value and application beyond the confines of the bedroom, as well as in storytelling.

"No animals nor humans were harmed in the making of this film" . . .

And this is why posable mannequins have a serious use in the art-world. It's a great credit to DS that they make figures capable of standing up to the rigours of this sort of activity.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

LaDollyVita wrote: I've read at least one report recently of a DS owner attesting the joints on his doll were as firm a year later as the day he received her. Her level of activity was not mentioned though.
Hi LaDollyVita,
I am the third companion of "Sasha", a DS 168 standard with tight joints, probably from 2013. She is used nearly every day since she came to me in December and can still stand and pose quite well. This can be seen in her entries in the March and April photo challenges. :)
Jiay

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

What a stunning series of pics!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

myfdd
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by myfdd »

nice art

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

More undeniable art has appeared from China on http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

speechless on this one ........... emotive colorfull .... superb....

what a nice set of pictures.....

INFORMATIONS