exdollofficial.com

Chinese creativity with the doll as art

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Chinese creativity with the doll as art

Post by mexdl »

everyday activities and great costumes, those pictures blow my mind! so emotive so warm.

chinjoy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chinjoy »

Yes, of course i will provide help for you.

When you need,please pm me in ds chinese forum.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570
I don't know about a Chinese sense of humour . . . but this photo apparently is in complaint that the guy's doll is too thin! I think this is one of the most beautiful photographic creations of all time . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

chinjoy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chinjoy »

haremlover wrote:Image

I don't know about a Chinese sense of humour . . . but this photo apparently is in complaint that the guy's doll is too thin! I think this is one of the most beautiful photographic creations of all time . . .

Best wishes

Harem
HI,harem!
I think you had a mistake,in fact,the post is mean he think ds-doll is no enough plump,and he want DS co.ltd can make more plump dolls,just like the picture...oh,i forget to say...he think the dolls thigh and calf is to thin...only this
and konw,can you understand the post mean? haha...

spylove

campion
Ex-Member

Post by campion »

chinjoy wrote:
haremlover wrote:Image

Best wishes

Harem
HI,harem!
I think you had a mistake,in fact,the post is mean he think ds-doll is no enough plump,and he want DS co.ltd can make more plump dolls,just like the picture...oh,i forget to say...he think the dolls thigh and calf is to thin...only this
and konw,can you understand the post mean? haha...

spylove
I actually agree that the pictured doll's legs are a little too thin. I've noticed this on many recent dolls too, not specifically dolls from DS Doll. I think some manufacturers are trying to reduce weight this way, but thin legs can really hurt a doll's appearance. I find thicker calves and legs sexy, but also realize some guys find thin, supermodel-style legs attractive. As ever, it comes down to finding a doll with the figure you prefer.
"The customers are torn between needing someone and wanting to be alone at the same time, which has probably always been the name of that particular game."—William Gibson, 'Burning Chrome'

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Chinese creativity with the doll as art?
Great creativity sense and awesome pics.
Thanks for sharing Harem!!

Guy

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Great pics, I love her hips!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Sure looks like a 145 on the 168. Harem, do you know if this is Samantha(168) or NinaE(145) or something not available outside of China?
Jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

jiayi wrote:Sure looks like a 145 on the 168. Harem, do you know if this is Samantha(168) or NinaE(145) or something not available outside of China?
Jiayi
I'm glad that other DS connoisseurs have been confused by this picture! I think that she's a Japanese fantasy character from whom DS dolls have taken inspiration, as I felt the resemblance to be incredibly close. The hands aren't quite a doll, and nor the ankles, but all the rest seems so close. When I was at Cannes last year at the Film Fest there was a poster for a cartoon film
which reminded me of this elf genre.

There are some new photos on http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570
of a lady playing the Koto - and these are interesting as this was the instrument chosen by the Victorian artist Rosetti for at least a couple of his paintings.

There are a new set of official photos which are wonderful http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570
of which few of us will be able to resist

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

On http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570 some gorgeous photos with a very arty background reminiscent of traditional Swiss paper cutting

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

what a beautiful images, and the vignette on the corners add a classy touch.

great find

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Amazing pics, absolutely stunning.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Thanks again for the wonderful pictures Harem! I agree with Chris ... absolutely stunning!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Thanks for expressions of appreciation. It takes a little time to transfer photos to threads here but it's great to know that they inspire.

I was recently corresponding with someone commenting that DS dolls are on the mannequin side of the uncanny valley - they are art, a little stylised and not a life cast. This means that one looks at them and romances them alive rather than looking at a doll cast from life and having shock that she's dead. It's this that someone else referred to in relation to DS dolls as exhuding fun and possibly why to me and possibly to many they are of such artistic inspiration.

They are more than sex-dolls as a result to the extent to which their artistic inspiration and fun can make any sex irrelevant. As far as I'm concerned, DS dolls are the best toy, and more, a man can have . . . By more, I mean serious inspiration.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

windave wrote:The Chinese have come a long way in a short time in improving realism and functionality of their dolls. There is still room for improvement by some companies in anatomically correct placement of openings.
A certain manufacturer of TPE dolls for instance. Incredibly beautiful, alluring looking dolls until you get to the parts that matter......GAH! It's almost like an after thought down there. Beautiful looking dolls marred by badly modelled openings in the wrong place. Why is it so hard for them to get it right? Other doll makers have superbly detailed and anatomically correct openings. A real deal killer for me. Pehaps they think we don't deserve such detail at such a low price point.

Jimjam :puppydogeyes:

INFORMATIONS