exdollofficial.com

Please welcome ~ Yuki ~ 161cm

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

cyberbee
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Please welcome ~ Yuki ~ 161cm

Post by cyberbee »

Hello every one, I like to introduce my girl Yuki (Which mean Snow)
I got her on January (Maybe the last order of standard silicone version)

Anyway, Once I open the box, clean her up with shower and soap, dry her with towel, powder her.
She looks gorgeous,

I try to figure what clothes size suitable for her, And I'm a guy who never know about Clothes, bra size, underwear, skirt, shoes.
It's very challenge to get all clothes delivery to my home without other notice (Haha)
So basically I order "S" size for all clothes, shirt, skirt etc,
And Bra size about 32-B (After try A-C cup, B cup is ok)

I also learn how to use Wig and Cleaning Wig too.

Please Note for All new owner,
YOU MUST WASH ALL CLOTHES BEFORE PUT THEM to your doll

Or it will cause a big stain on Silicone body
Attachments
After a month, I order clothes set for her, It's call Mori Girl (Girl in the wood), Lovely
After a month, I order clothes set for her, It's call Mori Girl (Girl in the wood), Lovely
PICT_20150302_213452.JPG (505.29 KiB) Viewed 3133 times
Every 2 day, have to power her to prevent shinny skin, It's good, use my hand to do it. Touch all over her body
Every 2 day, have to power her to prevent shinny skin, It's good, use my hand to do it. Touch all over her body
PICT_20150228_225358.JPG (422.75 KiB) Viewed 3133 times
Yuki with Short hair on my bed, so cute
Yuki with Short hair on my bed, so cute
PICT_20150228_225450.JPG (420.48 KiB) Viewed 3133 times

mAdCapper
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Please welcome ~ Yuki ~ 161cm

Post by mAdCapper »

What a beauty...you are one lucky guy. I am still holding my breath waiting for mine.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

cyberbee wrote:Hello every one, I like to introduce my girl Yuki
Hi Cyberbee! It's a pleasure to meet you, and Yuki. There is a lot to learn about clothes and taking care of your girl. You seem to be learning fast. I hope you enjoy your lady very much, and that you keep posting and sharing pictures! :D

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Yuki means snow in japanese.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Xephyr wrote:Yuki means snow in japanese.
Xeph, he said that in first line of post already. :o

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

She is adorable with short hair!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Welcome, Yuki! Hi, cyberbee! Congratulations to you both. Stick around and have fun!

:glou:

Slew

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

She's very adorable. And for photography and lack of having to worry about compression, I reckon there might be a premium for the older version silicone dolls - it might be an idea though to order a new soft insert as they feel extremely good. I'm looking forward to ordering a new soft-silicone lady myself and it's going to be interesting to see whether in practice the soft material is as robust for her sitting around and doing things that my other ladies have always done without giving me any cause for concern. Meanwhile news from Briggitte's Hubbie and others will be hopefully very encouraging.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

cyberbee
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by cyberbee »

I totally agree with Harem to order new silicone insert.
I already order for new version.
Attachments
Evening suit
Evening suit
rps20150303_221936.jpg (73.98 KiB) Viewed 2958 times
Some close up
Some close up
PICT_20150302_213400.JPG (530.72 KiB) Viewed 2958 times

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Welcome to the TDF Yuki! Glad to have you. Look totally awesome in white by-the-way.

Look forward to your future posts of your adventures.

cucky

Post by cucky »

Hi cyberbee

Congratulations ,
she is a beauty , i´m looking for more pictures of her :) .
haremlover wrote: And for photography and lack of having to worry about compression, I reckon there might be a premium for the older version silicone dolls - it might be an idea though to order a new soft insert as they feel extremely good. I'm looking forward to ordering a new soft-silicone lady myself and it's going to be interesting to see whether in practice the soft material is as robust for her sitting around and doing things that my other ladies have always done without giving me any cause for concern. Meanwhile news from Briggitte's Hubbie and others will be hopefully very encouraging.
The new silicone moves back to its orininal shape after compression , it needs just some seconds for that , so i think its no problem .
I just had her 2 houers in that position .
The only problem is the feets , you have to be very carefull . I would not let her stand , if you do not dare to repair the feets .

cyberbee wrote: Please Note for All new owner,
YOU MUST WASH ALL CLOTHES BEFORE PUT THEM to your doll

Or it will cause a big stain on Silicone body
Yes , thats right . Be careful .
My girl (new silicone)worn a skirt with black colored fabric strip on the inside , and a stain was there .
I tried to wash it away with soap , but it did not help .
After 3 days , it was gone . I powdered her every day and she worn tight white underpants .
But i dont know if that was helpful , or whether it would have gone away by itself .

Peter

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hy Cyberbee, congratulations, Yuki is a beauty, I love her face with the short wig, she´ll make you very happy. Please submit her to the Matrix. The new soft insert feels fantastic. The soft silicone is great, but cucky is right, being careful with the feet is important.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

ZanderJ
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ZanderJ »

Hi!
Yuki is very gorgeous, must be a pleasure to hug her <3
cucky wrote: My girl (new silicone)worn a skirt with black colored fabric strip on the inside , and a stain was there .
After 3 days , it was gone . I powdered her every day and she worn tight white underpants .
But i dont know if that was helpful , or whether it would have gone away by itself .
So stains are not necessarily permanent, it is possible to remove them ? Nice to know, if this mistake has been done.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

ZanderJ wrote: So stains are not necessarily permanent, it is possible to remove them ? Nice to know, if this mistake has been done.
I have never had a stain on my girls but stains come out of silicone - silicone rejects everything. Acetone can be used if strong cleaning is necessary.

By the way, this girl being an old silicone can stand on her feet provided she's wearing shoes with no problem.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

cucky

Post by cucky »

ZanderJ wrote:Hi!
Yuki is very gorgeous, must be a pleasure to hug her <3
cucky wrote: My girl (new silicone)worn a skirt with black colored fabric strip on the inside , and a stain was there .
So stains are not necessarily permanent, it is possible to remove them ? Nice to know, if this mistake has been done.
Hi Zander

It was not a cheap dress , it is 100 % cotton . It just got this dark synthetic inlay that has rubbed off a bit .
Dark cheep synthetic clothing rubbed off in seconds , do not use that . I can not guarantee that it disappears if you have very dark stains . Maybe it need weeks to disapper .

@ cyberbee

She is so cute , do you think its possible to make a picture of Yukis full body , i like to see her with legs .
In further future i like to have a second doll , maybe it will help me decide . :)

Peter

INFORMATIONS